timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

I would have thought all stay but

Hummels has a chance of 94 -highly likely.

Performing at a high level consistently and now with Bayern

Hummels has a chance of 94 highly likely but not deserved if summed to previous season (one of the whorst BVB defender) when he has been very next to a drop

I have a choice between Toprak and Sokratis but I'm not that savvy on the Bundesliga. Wondering which has had the better season and which (if either) are likely to grow beyond their 90 rating?

I have a choice between Toprak and Sokratis but I'm not that savvy on the Bundesliga. Wondering which has had the better season and which (if either) are likely to grow beyond their 90 rating?

I would go for Sokratis, he can go to 91 this review.

I would fancy either to grow.

In truth both are replaceable.

Toprak isnt even a starter now, prob an 89 player

Sokratis does start and unlikely to be replaced soon so should keep his rating till end of next season.

And fahrmann has been poor. I don't care that Schalke nicked 4th. I would not expect a rating change for him

Barcakes I thought if matip was gonna be 90 he'd have it by now.

See how he gets on at Liverpool next season but no European football probably hampers that.

He doesn't deserve it a couple great performances here or there then the atrociously bad ones overtake but nothing surprises me ratings wise anymore.