Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Think he will get 89? That would be great!! 90 would be too much of a stretch knowing SM

he's ridiculously good. there's like, NO HYPE, around him at all. some big club is gonna be very savvy and get a stud CB for a reasonable price. it won't be Bayern thankfully. I'm hoping Barcelona can see sense and make a move because with Lucho coaching his technical skills up he could be an absolute tyrant.

I reckon he'll get a +2 to 88 tbh. which is underrating him but, there you go.

he's ridiculously good. there's like, NO HYPE, around him at all. some big club is gonna be very savvy and get a stud CB for a reasonable price. it won't be Bayern thankfully. I'm hoping Barcelona can see sense and make a move because with Lucho coaching his technical skills up he could be an absolute tyrant.

I reckon he'll get a +2 to 88 tbh. which is underrating him but, there you go.

I had him down for a +2 myself, if he gets a +3 or Ginter gets a +1 I could sell on a player and bring in another!

Fingers crossed for either of them!!

Actually, any chance of a sneaky +1 for Hakan Calhanoglu?

any likely changes with Bayern's big hitters?

I'm tempted to swap Muller or Lewandowski for Luis Suarez (potential 97?)... would you?

https://player.vimeo.com/video/161021860

No, I wouldn't swap Müller with Suarez (or anyone else).

Müller conquered the final frontier of football - space. Thomas Müller  is easily the best player in the world regarding "off the ball" skills and space investigation, he even created a new position- "Raumdeuter". Add to this the fact that he is extremely versatile, always decisive, he is always at the right moment in the right place, he is the leader of both club and NT (winning a world cup as protagonist), and a top professional attitude all in the same package... So no matter which crazy offer I would receive for Müller, I'd reject without even thinking about it. Müller is an unique and irreplaceable player.

On the other hand, Lewandowski for Suarez - I might consider it as Lewandowski is more a pure striker, while Suarez a bit more complete overall.

If you have to sacrifice one between Bale, Lewandowski or Müller - I'd let Bale go.

Gotze to drop or stay until EURO s ?

I personally don't think Götze should fall as this season he didn't played much games only because Bayern had no place for him. Whenever he played, he had been a 93 rated player. So I don't think he should fall.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/161021860

No, I wouldn't swap Müller with Suarez (or anyone else).

Müller conquered the final frontier of football - space. Thomas Müller  is easily the best player in the world regarding "off the ball" skills and space investigation, he even created a new position- "Raumdeuter". Add to this the fact that he is extremely versatile, always decisive, he is always at the right moment in the right place, he is the leader of both club and NT (winning a world cup as protagonist), and a top professional attitude all in the same package... So no matter which crazy offer I would receive for Müller, I'd reject without even thinking about it. Müller is an unique and irreplaceable player.

On the other hand, Lewandowski for Suarez - I might consider it as Lewandowski is more a pure striker, while Suarez a bit more complete overall.

If you have to sacrifice one between Bale, Lewandowski or Müller - I'd let Bale go.

That my friends is called obsession. :D