timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

What are the chances of SM staff reading these threads and coming back to adjust Ginter and alike tomorrow morning???

Hope not.

Thought he should rise but hopefully SM have some sort of guidelines or criteria they follow with the ratings changes. To just alter them on a whim or because of reaction is not the answer. 

+1 for Burki

+1 for Fahrmann

+1 for Sokratitis

minimal adjustments these days with ratings ......players are too slow to drop too.

A policy i guess if you dont put players up you wont have to bring them down. But players ability fluctuates more than SM

If Dortmund/Schalke had money no way would them 2 keepers be kept,,,,, they make loads of mistakes

no big club would touch them and ...T..A..H...D...A.... + 89 each

clearly who you play for counts too much

The incredible competence of SM staff.

Wait for big surprise in Liga and Premier league.

Portoguese review is done?

Nope, can't be.

Braga players need the following rises:

- W. Boly - 85 -> 86

- A. Hassan (in Portugal no one calls him Koka btw, he has Hassan on his shirt) - 85 -> 86

- Pedro Santos - 83 -> 85

- Djavan - 83 -> 84 (SW never rises him tho)

- Marafona - 83 -> 84

- R. Ferreira - 83 -> 84 (won't happen coz he rose soon, but should have been 80 -> 84)

- Vukcevic - 83 -> 84

- Stojilikovic - 83 -> 85

- Goiano - 82 -> 84/85

Braga has consistently and clearly been the 4th club in Portugal for several years.

It's time SM ratings start showing that considerable gap towards other Portuguese teams.

Also in need of a rise in Portugal (off the top of my head):

- Slimani: 89 -> 90

- Adrien Silva: 89 -> 90

- Lindelof: 83 -> 84/85 (same as R. Ferreira; just got reviewed, so I can't see him rising)

- Sanches: 85 -> 86/87 (I understand if he doesn't rise tho, since he got reviewed 3 times this season already)

- Jardel: 88 -> 89

- Jonas: 90 -> 91

Mitroglou could possibly get a +1, but it's understandable if he doesn't.

Hope not.

Thought he should rise but hopefully SM have some sort of guidelines or criteria they follow with the ratings changes. To just alter them on a whim or because of reaction is not the answer.

Your right, the reason they should alter it is because it's a glaring mistake and I see nothing wrong with bumping him the day after..... arriving at the right conclusion a day later is far better than leaving it a shambles

Weird, they go back to the Bundesliga to give Calhanoglu a position change (can now play in CM).

That's what I was saying about Ginter.... I've seen it before (there was a good example last season, players name escapes me) where they didn't rise him and there was murder here!

Few days later, presto! Rise!!!

Karius in my view is only second to Neuer I don't understand why he never rose to 89 and not only my opinion as various sites some reputable some not had him in there ToTs as #1 and I wouldn't even argue this either considered how little Neuer is actually tested in this league.