Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Tielemans is rated 87 because he's class and plays for Anderlecht first team three years now. This is Sanches breakthrough season, he'll get a +2 minimum when the tournament is over. Unless he's plays brilliantly, scores and becomes the man of the match against France, and then 89 is possible, like Dele Alli, Sané and Coman.

Is it a certainty that they'll be adjusting players ratings as soon as the tournament is over?

Well he did just win the league in Portugal, get a 36m + add on's move to bayern, get accused of being 23/4 because he is too good to be 18 and is driving his country in the euros

League a cup and took Benfica the farthest they've been in CL (I THINK) 

Personally think an 88/89 would be more than fair for Renato Sanches, massive move, massive break out season and won Young Player of the Tournament as well as the actual bloody trophy. Obviously SM are pretty conservative with their ratings most of the time so he might only get a +2 if anything. 

Personally think an 88/89 would be more than fair for Renato Sanches, massive move, massive break out season and won Young Player of the Tournament as well as the actual bloody trophy. Obviously SM are pretty conservative with their ratings most of the time so he might only get a +2 if anything.

But its still 1 season. If he keeps that run (which he will) till the end of 2016, he'll be an 89 sure.

I'm looking for some insight on two Bundesliga defenders, Tin Jedvaj and Niklas Sule. They are currently subs (together with Espanyol's Ruben Duarte) but I'm looking to keep the one that is most likely to become a starter (89+ squad). I personally slightly favour Jedvaj but I'm looking for opinions from more regular Bundesliga-watchers. Who would you keep?

I'm looking for some insight on two Bundesliga defenders, Tin Jedvaj and Niklas Sule. They are currently subs (together with Espanyol's Ruben Duarte) but I'm looking to keep the one that is most likely to become a starter (89+ squad). I personally slightly favour Jedvaj but I'm looking for opinions from more regular Bundesliga-watchers. Who would you keep?

Sule can be a starter. Did a report on him for Outside of the Boot (100 to Watch in 2016). Hopefully he does well in the coming season, but the potential is there. 

Jedvaj is versatile, but I prefer Sule personally. 

I agree with Rahul, Sule's the better player and more likely to reach 89+ first, Jedvaj is however more versatile. 

Personally Sule, I think he's a much better player.