Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

10 hours ago, BarcaKes1 said:

Glitching lol...

thoughts for Sebastian Rudy, Kerem Demirbay, Frederik Sorensen, and Marco Fabian. 

Initially thought +1, +3, +1. +1 but i feel like the sorensen and fabian may get +2s seeing how some rises have gone... demirbay maybe +4

Rudy hasnt risen for a long time, he's performed well and he's going to bayern in the summer. 

Hoffenheim doing well so Rudy could get +1

Demirbay +4 hopefully

Sorensen +1 likely

Fabian +1 likely

21 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

The first day of Bundesliga review seems fair and not much controversial ratings. Compare that to ligue1 and serieA where ratings were given out as handouts.

Truth

On 21/12/2016 at 11:23 PM, Haru said:

Timo werner can increase to 88 or 89? I see him as Sané last season, not to mention that RB leipzig is fighting for the title and Werner is brilliant. 

Nah, probably 87 but with SM 88 is possible

On 21/12/2016 at 10:51 PM, Lucas Fiorino said:

so, Hernandez stay?

yes

On 21/12/2016 at 7:11 PM, riccardopc said:

any ideas about Gotze, Pulisic and Chicharito? thnks

Gotze should get -1

Pulisic +5/+6

Chicharito stay

On 21/12/2016 at 11:04 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Robben and Ribéry to 92! They are done!

Hahaha

:lol: Plus 1s for everyone Merry Xmas :lol:

Why no +1 for Draxler such a shame he did afterall make a 40 odd million pound move to PSG like J.Mario come on SM fix this please. 

Even though on these ratings several players in my opinion got undeserved rises or a extra +1 I think it's good for the actual game itself but it doesn't reflect the actual performance in real life and is not consistent with previous ratings. 

Hopefully Spain gets a update like this as some players ratings are outdated.

4 minutes ago, Middle_Finger said:

I just hope Hummel's doesnt get a +1 just for moving to Bayern.

In fairness though he has done well since joining Bayern. One of the best centre backs around. Hummels on 93 and Boateng on 94 is crazy. Hummels is having a stronger season than Bonucci and Godin, so a 94 would not be undeserved imo. 

1 hour ago, Hail Mary said:

How can Kampl rise to 91 but not Calhanoglu? If anyone out of them two deserved a rise it was Hakan. A great injustice has been served :confused: #justiceforhakan

I disagree

Inconsistent review today, Henrichs and Hector got generous/deserved rises, Pulisic in the same boat as Sarr...some deserved drops though 

Leverkusen have been underperforming, pretty terrible overall other than making the most of Spurs awful performances in Europe to progress & these games against Spurs who were far below their best, were the best of Leverkusens season so far. Kampl hasn't done much other than to be consistent in an underperforming side, to be rewarded for that is crazy, if he's consistently assisting the squad in underachieving if anything he's a problem arguably. He isn't of course & has actually been good again since moving there but to get a +1 & to now for example be rated the same as the likes of Salah & Dybala is madness.

Someone asked about Timo Werner, he's been a star in the making since being handed first team football at Stuttgart whom didn't suit him & he quickly outgrew them & then stagnated, the move was questionable at first but is has certainly paid off! He has been immense this season, always involved, consistent & that is a consistent at a high level. Rahul in a previous post said an 87 & possible 88 which I completely disagree with, I believe he is a 88 & possible 89. Brandt at Leverkusen was given a +2 to 89.

Timo Werner;

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 12.53.41.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 12.56.28.png

Julian Brandt;

Screen Shot 2016-12-24 at 12.54.08.pngScreen Shot 2016-12-24 at 12.55.54.png

Stats alone tell little of the complete story however they still tell a good story. Brandt has played for the national side & Werner is still waiting, won't be for long but hasn't yet featured for the first team. Brandt has has UCL exposure whereas Werner as of yet hasn't, of course his performances for Leipzig this season & the clubs as a whole means there are very good chances that they will get European football at the least. 

Werner has played more minutes than Brandt over the last 2 seasons domestically, the current season they are practically level at this stage, the difference is that Leverkusen are underperforming & Leipzig are exceeding all expectations & then some & Werner is key to it.

Both are 20, 21 in March/May so near on the same player however Werner has been given a more forward role for Leipzig which is arguably the reason for his greater involvement in creating & scoring this season but it's that understanding of his abilities which Ralph Hasenhüttl has exploited. 

Overall based on UCL/European football exposure & national team call ups I would have thought Werner would get an 88 however I don't believe there is any reason why these 2 should not be rated the same. Werner is relied upon more & can be relied upon, he does what is asked of him, Brandt hasn't yet fit that bill. Leverkusen underperforming, Leipzig going above & beyond. 

Either way, if you plan long term, I'm backing Werner to go further than Brandt but whether either can outperform Sane for Germany is up for debate but those 3, presumably Brandt AMR, Sane AML & Werner off of the striker as a #10/SS is not a bad looking 3 & they're all only 20!