timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

5 minutes ago, 15th Juggler said:

Pulisic seems expensive at 7m for an 83.  Given I'm in need of strength in depth with my Newport team (struggling in first season in Div.1 with average of only about 88), I feel like I could spend this money on higher rated players.

Combination of seeing him and the fact they already put him at 7m makes me feel like he could be a real money earner pretty quickly.

Thoughts on rises?

Wonderkid...get HIM :)

On 27/04/2017 at 3:46 AM, BarcaKes1 said:

All of Leipzig's starters will rise just for a balance out of where they are on the league table i think

and i dont mind, since I have a lot of them ;)

agreed

10 hours ago, 15th Juggler said:

Pulisic seems expensive at 7m for an 83.  Given I'm in need of strength in depth with my Newport team (struggling in first season in Div.1 with average of only about 88), I feel like I could spend this money on higher rated players.

Combination of seeing him and the fact they already put him at 7m makes me feel like he could be a real money earner pretty quickly.

Thoughts on rises?

He'll get a +4 to 87 I reckon, and a big value boost.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Schalke haven't had a great season 

Sorry to sound pedantic but if it's one of those inbetweeners, in your estimation would that be zero chance or 50/50. 60/ 40 etc etc ??? I won't hold you too it I promise BUT it would be good to know a 2nd view. cos I'm edging to a buy at 50% risk.

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Sorry to sound pedantic but if it's one of those inbetweeners, in your estimation would that be zero chance or 50/50. 60/ 40 etc etc ??? I won't hold you too it I promise BUT it would be good to know a 2nd view. cos I'm edging to a buy at 50% risk.

50/50- tough to estimate tbh, SM think differently from me

Sir Rahul. For my analysis I use minutes played as a percentage of available minutes e.g 500mins out of 1080min would be 46.3% played.

Anyway Gortetzka is 2.05% short of what I calculate he requires. Usually this would be good enough for Schalke but as you say Schalke are 10th or 11th from memory so not a good season for them. It's only a rule of thumb, but it works out a lot of the time when you realise such as Real Madrid players need much less of a percentage than say Granada do. Calculating every clubs standing accurately from top to bottom is therefore only long term what time will tell me. I know "hype" plays it's part but that's difficult to calculate from one persons view or another.

43 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

50/50- tough to estimate tbh, SM think differently from me

Cheers Soccahappy

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Sir Rahul. For my analysis I use minutes played as a percentage of available minutes e.g 500mins out of 1080min would be 46.3% played.

Anyway Gortetzka is 2.05% short of what I calculate he requires. Usually this would be good enough for Schalke but as you say Schalke are 10th or 11th from memory so not a good season for them. It's only a rule of thumb, but it works out a lot of the time when you realise such as Real Madrid players need much less of a percentage than say Granada do. Calculating every clubs standing accurately from top to bottom is therefore only long term what time will tell me. I know "hype" plays it's part but that's difficult to calculate from one persons view or another.

Cheers Soccahappy

Same as Brandt IMO...30/70

23 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Same as Brandt IMO...30/70

Thanks for that TMCosta. According to my stats Brandt is a long way 11.2% short (Rem: Goretzka only 2.05% short) of required. Interestingly Wendell is only 3% short. Henrichs in contrast is 18% ahead of what he needs. These figures as stated have no weighting applied for club status but Leverkuson are behind Schalke if I remember right.

So could I ask how you calculate 30/70????

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

According to my stats Brandt is a long way 11.2% short (Rem: Goretzka only 2.05% short) of required. Interestingly Wendell is only 3% short. Henrichs in contrast is 18% ahead of what he needs. These figures as stated have no weighting applied for club status but Leverkuson are behind Schalke if I remember right.

its a question of days...they are entering bundesliga:)

19 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for that TMCosta. According to my stats Brandt is a long way 11.2% short (Rem: Goretzka only 2.05% short) of required. Interestingly Wendell is only 3% short. Henrichs in contrast is 18% ahead of what he needs. These figures as stated have no weighting applied for club status but Leverkuson are behind Schalke if I remember right.

So could I ask how you calculate 30/70????

Lol only in my head...bro

10 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

14 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Sir Rahul I was thinking 50/50, he's played a lot of minutes. Is it a definite no rise???

there would be 0 chance of a Goretzka rise.

About Brandt I would say he has some chances of a rise but only the hype factor and Bayern transfer, and not from what he has done from the winter

Bundesliga started this morning, finally :) this is the best part of game and its getting worse every year :D

I have question, which players should I buy?

I entered new GW and I have about 40M at the moment. I would like to buy biggest risers so I could double my money. I have some assumtions about players value.

He should be at least +2 or +3 at this rewiev and should not have birthday next 3 months (while under transfer ban) because it will lower his value.

I bought:

Pulisic

Ousmane Dembele

Havertz

29 minutes ago, dropbox15 said:

Bundesliga started this morning, finally :) this is the best part of game and its getting worse every year :D

I have question, which players should I buy?

I entered new GW and I have about 40M at the moment. I would like to buy biggest risers so I could double my money. I have some assumtions about players value.

He should be at least +2 or +3 at this rewiev and should not have birthday next 3 months (while under transfer ban) because it will lower his value.

I bought:

Pulisic

Ousmane Dembele

Havertz

Kehrer , Söyüncü,Henrichs,Demirbay

by Öztunali  i am not sure but i think he can get a +1/2