Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern M√ľnchen NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ‚áí 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ‚áė 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ‚áė 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ‚áí 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ‚áó

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Roachy said:

while on this conversation I am not a forum regular I read the world wide riser predictions and have taken loads of players from usa that haven't been reviewed as of yet what leagues that have been predicted but haven't been reviewd

USA is a waste of money buying risers, they wont be re-valuated as high as similar rated players in better leagues

Id say Serbia is due soon.

8 hours ago, -JMH- said:

USA is a waste of money buying risers, they wont be re-valuated as high as similar rated players in better leagues

Id say Serbia is due soon.

what page number is the Serbia rating prediction is on I cant find it and I am gutted now I have signed loads of the usa risers

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Any thoughts on these players in the Xmas review 

Kimmich

Thiago

Gnabry

R Sanches 

Oczipka 

W Anton

Guwara 

I Konate 

G Jung 

Stendara 

Really too early to predict as only 3games in.

Can say Kimmich & is 100% so far & if he keeps up & scoring in CL then it's looking good. Thiago reportedly didn't play well in the loss to Hoffenheim.

Renato Sanches made many, many errors in his first on loan game for Swansea. Perhaps nerves BUT maybe 6 out of his first 8 passes went to the opposition & he didn't improve much b4 being subbed. This kind of form won't keep him in the Swansea side even. Suprising with his pedigree.

Gnabry has only 23mins for Hoffenheim v Werder Bremen on 19 August & hasn't played since!

Gideon Jung is doing all right so far 208mins out of 270 at Hamburg.

All I can give you Tupac at the moment

I'd imagine Kehrer will be in for a good rise if he keeps playing regularly. Expect him to be at least 86 by end of the season. 

Lienhart who is on loan to Freiburg from Real Madrid should be another who rises significantly. 

Klunter at Cologne is playing regularly. 

Love the Bundesliga for the faith it puts in youth. 

Winners after 4 games

Dan-Axel Zagadou (18) Borusia Dortmund  4 Bundesliga and 1 CL match rise to 80 +

Rick van Drongelen  (18) HSV  first eleven in the first 3 matches

Weston McKennie (18) Schalke 04

Panagiotis Retos (19 ) Bayer Leverkusen all 4 matches over the full time  rise to 85 +

Dennis Geiger ( 19) Hoffenheim  3 Bundesliga matches and 1 Cl quali match

Philipp Lienhart (21) Freiburg  play all matches over 90 min

Lukas Klostermann (21) RB Leipzig great talent have a good chance to play for germany

12 hours ago, Der Chefscout said:

Winners after 4 games

Dan-Axel Zagadou (18) Borusia Dortmund  4 Bundesliga and 1 CL match rise to 80 +

Rick van Drongelen  (18) HSV  first eleven in the first 3 matches

Weston McKennie (18) Schalke 04

Panagiotis Retos (19 ) Bayer Leverkusen all 4 matches over the full time  rise to 85 +

Dennis Geiger ( 19) Hoffenheim  3 Bundesliga matches and 1 Cl quali match

Philipp Lienhart (21) Freiburg  play all matches over 90 min

Lukas Klostermann (21) RB Leipzig great talent have a good chance to play for germany

McKennie(19) in Schalkes first Eleven vs Fc Bayern :o