Jump to content

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion


timesle

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Salty said:

We all know Kimmich is certain to rise. After witnessing his season so far for Germany/Bayern, am I crazy for thinking that he could get a +2 in the upcoming review?

too fast

4 hours ago, 1000dB said:

At the rate they're going only England and Spain would be left to review in December and the big 5 review would be over a couple of weeks before Christmas. Maybe someone has a skiing trip planned and wants to get through the review asap.

SM have never been great planners

1 hour ago, Munhoz said:

Didavi 88???

maybe

31 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Goretzka +1? Sule +1? Harit +2? Forsberg stary or +1? D.Zakaria +2? 

Goretzka, Forsberg up to SM's whim

Sule stay

Harit, Zakaria yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, RoyalAguila said:

According to transfermarkt, now Pulisic is valued 45 mln: https://www.transfermarkt.es/christian-pulisic/profil/spieler/315779

To give some perspective, Reus is now valued 35 mln (price dropping due to be often injured): https://www.transfermarkt.es/marco-reus/profil/spieler/35207

Pulisic 87>90/91?

I've never known values from transfermarkt to influence SM ratings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, RoyalAguila said:

According to transfermarkt, now Pulisic is valued 45 mln: https://www.transfermarkt.es/christian-pulisic/profil/spieler/315779

To give some perspective, Reus is now valued 35 mln (price dropping due to be often injured): https://www.transfermarkt.es/marco-reus/profil/spieler/35207

Pulisic 87>90/91?

There's no correlation between transfermarkt value and SM rating bc the former takes to account age too.

Since Robben is worth 9m in transfermarkt does that mean Pulisic is 5x better? No obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, muallan said:

There's no correlation between transfermarkt value and SM rating bc the former takes to account age too.

Since Robben is worth 9m in transfermarkt does that mean Pulisic is 5x better? No obviously.

Never said that.

As a matter of fact I do agree that age has to be taken in account too, as well as IRL performance. Btw, keep in mind that to properly compare players, they have to have similar styles and same natural position (which is not the case of Robben and Pulisic, as Robben is more a pacey winger and Pulisic is more a technical CAM so, if anything, they could play together well).

Main point here  is that Pulisic had an immense increase in TM value, skyrocketing from 18 to 45 mln and whoscored points as well to an impressive improvement in perfomance: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/302692/History/Christian-Pulisic 

  Pulisic definitely deserves a big rise.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, RoyalAguila said:

Never said that.

As a matter of fact I do agree that age has to be taken in account too, as well as IRL performance. Btw, keep in mind that to properly compare players, they have to have similar styles and same natural position (which is not the case of Robben and Pulisic, as Robben is more a pacey winger and Pulisic is more a technical CAM so, if anything, they could play together well).

Main point here  is that Pulisic had an immense increase in TM value, skyrocketing from 18 to 45 mln and whoscored points as well to an impressive improvement in perfomance: https://www.whoscored.com/Players/302692/History/Christian-Pulisic 

  Pulisic definitely deserves a big rise.

 

Pulisic is looking at a +1 or a +2 in this review and I would be very surprised if he got anything more. SM ratings are not based on transfermarkt value or whoscored points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Salty said:

Pulisic is looking at a +1 or a +2 in this review and I would be very surprised if he got anything more. SM ratings are not based on transfermarkt value or whoscored points.

Pulisic perform for me on a higher level than Coman

he is for me a 90 + candidate less than 89

would be in my opinion absolutely wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, hesselink said:

Tin Jedvaj potential or not? Keep or trade for better player?

Trade for better

17 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Bazoer? Still a worth getting player?

I wouldn't

14 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Could Javi Martinez get a rise any time soon? Also, any chance he keeps his defender position?

I ask because I use Javi Martinez as one of the main defenders for my Athletic Club team.

Nah stay, should keep, but we'll have to wait and see.

13 hours ago, RoyalAguila said:

According to transfermarkt, now Pulisic is valued 45 mln: https://www.transfermarkt.es/christian-pulisic/profil/spieler/315779

To give some perspective, Reus is now valued 35 mln (price dropping due to be often injured): https://www.transfermarkt.es/marco-reus/profil/spieler/35207

Pulisic 87>90/91?

max 89 for now, then again 90 is always on the cards as this is SM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...