Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I agree with you that some changes have been ridiculous at least.

Why has Dost risen? For sure he could have done worse at Wolfsburg - however regarding their financial power it was hardly possible for Wolfsburg as a team to do worse and therefore 88 would still have been a good rating. I might be biased with my following words however with this Dost rise' date=' it would be a real shame if Ibisevic wouldn't rise to 89, too, as he has done better than Dost and as Stuttgart - though having had enough bad games, too - has done better than Wolfsburg.

Then I was surprised that Salihovic hasn't dropped. Hoffenheim was even worst than Wolfsburg and Salihovic often hasn't even played. And when he played he mostly was bad.

Moreover I was surprised to see a few players rising who mainly played in second teams of the re-rated Bundesliga teams - such as Weisser for example. As long as the 2nd teams are playing in the 4th highest league 75 should be the maximum rating considering that the highest rating in the 3rd league is ~ 80.

I agree to a certain extent. However I will wait until the Bundesliga has been re-rated completely before I will comment on my own.[/quote']

Dost has risen because of the hype in Deutchland about him. Simple as.

As you said, he doesn't deserve 89 at this present moment at all. Maybe it's because Wolfsburg rely on him and Ribas to get them the results they need.

If Ibisevic doesn't rise, well....wow. 89 is a minimum for this underated player. He's a menacing presence up front for Die Schwaben. Stuttgart are a huge club on the rise once more. I think they will soon win the DFB league title within the next 4/5 years.

Hoffenheim are just aweful haha. Volland has done well there though. He deserves a much bigger club. Firmino is a great player also.

Weiser is a gem. Fully deserves 77 at the moment. He will get to 83/84 in Spring ratings, when he is a regular with Kaiserslautern.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Thanks for the replies guys. What about his team-mate Wollscheid?
Wollscheid should get 88 with an outside chance of 89.

Wollscheid --> 89 ;)

Hello buddy I would like to know your opinion on the upcoming evaluations of the following players:

Toni Kroos +2 ?

Alaba +1/+2?

Oczipka +2/+3?

Aigner +2?

Zieler stable/+1?

Unnerstall +2/+3?

Many tnx ' date='

Leb[/quote']

Toni Kroos +2

Alaba +1

Oczipka +1

Aigner +3

Zieler stable

Unnerstall +3/4

;)

Dost rose for transferring from the Eredivisie to Bundesliga and performing well enough' date=' the leading scorer for his team. No surprise there. He'll sit at 89 for a long time unless he shows something extraordinary.[/quote']

If that is the case, De Jong simply deserves 90 for joining from the weak Eridivsee, playing consistenly average enough in a top 6 side?? :confused::confused:

Dost should have got 89 in the Spring, if he had got Wolfsburg away from the relegation battle. Now if Wolsburg were to be relegated, it'd be a bit embarassing for SM, that they'd have to decrease him back to 88 wouldn't it! ;)

P.S. Ibisevic is a much better player than Dost which means he deserves a 90 immediately, consdering SM's generosity this year.

If that is the case' date=' De Jong simply deserves 90 for joining from the weak Eridivsee, playing consistenly average enough in a top 6 side?? :confused::confused:

[/quote']

Consistently average? He has scored 2 goals and only started 7 times. Monchengladbach are now in 8th place in this season so far.

Borussia Dortmund midfielder Ivan Perisic is set to join fellow Bundesliga club VfL Wolfsburg, Dortmund sports director Michael Zorc said on Saturday.

Zorc said in La Manga, where Dortmund have a training camp, that the two clubs had reached agreement on a move but "final details" were still to be agreed between Perisic and Wolfsburg.

Dortmund, who paid €5.5 million for Perisic when he was signed from Club Brugge 18 months ago, are hoping to receive eight million euros if the transfer goes ahead.

i guess if he rises or not, time to sell......

If that is the case' date=' De Jong simply deserves 90 for joining from the weak Eridivsee, playing consistenly average enough in a top 6 side?? :confused::confused:

Dost should have got 89 in the Spring, if he had got Wolfsburg away from the relegation battle. Now if Wolsburg were to be relegated, it'd be a bit embarassing for SM, that they'd have to decrease him back to 88 wouldn't it! ;)

P.S. Ibisevic is a much better player than Dost which means he deserves a 90 immediately, consdering SM's generosity this year.[/quote']

Dost should've had 89 while in the Eredivisie but the ratings just don't work that way so his 89 is well deserved imo. Plus he scored more goals than De Jong as far as I know and has been doing quite good recently. I think 89 is absolutely fair for him though he won't rise any more anytime soon.

Could someone tell me what will happen to these players please:

Luiz Gustavo

Howedes

Reinartz

Castro

Shaqiri

Howedes and Shaqiri should get +1. Castro has been decent and there is a possibility that he could rise but I wouldnt bet on it. The other two should stay.

Luiz Gustavo

Howedes

Reinartz

Castro

Shaqiri

Gustavo - Will stay due to his injury. Before that he was a key player for Bayern and was keeping Javi Martinez out the side.

Howedes - Great defender, Schalke's drop in form probably means he stays 90 for now.

Reinartz - Good player, chance of 90. More likely at the end of the season though.

Castro - Definite +1 to 91. Has been one of Leverkusen's best players this season.

Shaqiri - Might well get a +1 on hype like Lucas but if not, will get it at the end of the season more than likely.

Luiz Gustavo +1

Howedes +1

Reinartz +1

Castro +1/2

Shaqiri stay

Howedes and Reinartz are great. 3rd and 4th choice Deutchland CB's.

Castro, best RB-CAM converted player i've ever seen. One criticism is that he uses his right foot too much sometimes. It's frustrating to see small bits of interplay where he should use his left foot but doesn't.

Shaqiri is good, but not that good just yet. Still in factory-development, alongside his co-hort Granit Xhaka. Shaqiri is being warmed up to be Robbens long term replacement. If he does get 90 and Xhaka doesn't hit 89, i'd be flabagasted to say the least.

:eek:;)B):cool:

Castro' date=' best RB-CAM converted player i've ever seen. One criticism is that he uses his right foot too much sometimes. It's frustrating to see small bits of interplay where he should use his left foot but doesn't.

Shaqiri is good, but not that good just yet. Still in factory-development, alongside his co-hort Granit Xhaka. Shaqiri is being warmed up to be Robbens long term replacement. [b']If he does get 90 and Xhaka doesn't hit 89, i'd be flabagasted to say the least.[/b]

:eek:;)B):cool:

Why? Xhaka has hardly played for Gladbach this season in all fairness, and when he has played, most of the time it has been via. substitution on the field. Also, he hasn't impressed when he has played, hasn't lived up to the expectation of him. He will most likely get 88 though, as much as I like him, he hasn't performed well at all, where as Shaqiri on the other hand has impressed in every game he's played tbf, that's the difference and is playing for a much better team, albeit being substituted in for most of his appearances as well.

Castro' date=' best RB-CAM converted player i've ever seen. One criticism is that he uses his right foot too much sometimes. It's frustrating to see small bits of interplay where he should use his left foot but doesn't.

Shaqiri is good, but not that good just yet. Still in factory-development, alongside his co-hort Granit Xhaka. Shaqiri is being warmed up to be Robbens long term replacement. If he does get 90 and Xhaka doesn't hit 89, i'd be flabagasted to say the least.

:eek:;)B):cool:[/quote']

You have lost the plot.

Why? Xhaka has hardly played for Gladbach this season in all fairness' date=' and when he has played, most of the time it has been via. substitution on the field. Also, he hasn't impressed when he has played, hasn't lived up to the expectation of him. He will most likely get 88 though, as much as I like him, he hasn't performed well at all, where as Shaqiri on the other hand has impressed in every game he's played tbf, that's the difference and is playing for a much better team, albeit being substituted in for most of his appearances as well.[/quote']

I dont which know Granit you've been watching, but every time i have seen Monchengladbach, this boys enthusiasm as an impact sub is endless.

He always drives forward similar to Wilshere, both gifted with a wonderful left foot, and Xhaka doesn't play around 10 top quality players. Most of Monchengladbach 25 man squad are under the age of 24 ish, so Xhaka deserves his 88. I was just making a point that Shaqiri is going to be knocked off by Robben in the second half of the season, so lets see how he adapts as an impact bench player and fights for his place.

For now he should only be 89.

SM would have to be in dreamland to give him 90.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Can anyone predict for me the next two rating changes for Gundogan' date=' if he keeps performing at the same level.

Thanks.[/quote']

Gundogan --> +2 now and +1 end of season

Luiz Gustavo

Howedes

Reinartz

Castro

Shaqiri

Luiz Gustavo stable

Howedes stable/+1

Reinartz stable

Castro stable +1 end of season