timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

How inconsistent do these ratings want to be?

Holzhauser on 79' date=' regular for Stuttgart now with 9 starts and 2 subs with 729 minutes goes to 83 with a +4

Rudiger on 78, talent at the same club but with just 1 start and 3 subs totalling 109 minutes also gets a +4.

Are they trying to tell me to get big ratings players need to be hyped whilst playing now otherwise these numpties on SW will give smaller rises?[/quote']

SPOT ON! This cra**y new system is absolutely ruining the review experience.

I think I can picture it in my mind, a bunch of excited teenagers voting on mass on their favorite players to get reviewed better.

SPOT ON! This cra**y new system is absolutely ruining the review experience.

I think I can picture it in my mind' date=' a bunch of excited teenagers voting on mass on their favorite players to get reviewed better.[/quote']

*sigh*

when are people gunna listen....it doesnt work on our votes....

the decision is SMs...

re De Bruyne, Badelj, rises - do people watch/read the press about these guys? de Bruyne is playing like a beast, and Badelj is fast becoming one of the better DMs in the league...

its not all down to stats you look up on soccerway/transfermarkt you know...try read Kicker and getting some match reports...

as for Holzhauser/Rudiger, i thought they were spot on? didnt deserve anymore atm, if they continue over the rest of the season then you know you still got a riser there?

;2397114']*sigh*

the decision is SMs...

re De Bruyne' date=' Badelj, rises - do people watch/read the press about these guys? de Bruyne is playing like a beast, and Badelj is fast becoming one of the better DMs in the league...

its not all down to stats you look up on soccerway/transfermarkt you know...try read Kicker and getting some match reports...

[b']as for Holzhauser/Rudiger, i thought they were spot on? didnt deserve anymore atm, if they continue over the rest of the season then you know you still got a riser there?[/b]

Either Holzhauser is under-rated or Rudiger is over-rated. No way should there only be 1 between the two currently.

;2397114']*sigh*

the decision is SMs...

re De Bruyne' date=' Badelj, rises - do people watch/read the press about these guys? de Bruyne is playing like a beast, and Badelj is fast becoming one of the better DMs in the league...

as for Holzhauser/Rudiger, i thought they were spot on? didnt deserve anymore atm, if they continue over the rest of the season then you know you still got a riser there?[/quote']

JMH, please, how do you justify Rudiger's +4?

JMH' date=' please, how do you justify Rudiger's +4?[/quote']

4 apps in the Bundesliga, abeit one start, should push him up to around the 80 mark. add to that his couple of appearances in the Europa League and game in the DFP & his further appearances for the Germany U19 in the summer, i think 82 is justified.

82 is a relatively low rating for a club in the Bundesliga.. its not all about the increases (which is what seems to be annoying people), its the overall rating.

if anything, maybe Holzhauser could of been 84.

*anyway, Borussia MG are up on soccerwiki, i expect Mainz, Schalke & possibly Freiburg tomorrow too.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Yeah' date=' 2014.. :o

Man these ratings look so random, there's all kinds of players being reviewed and even though yes there are German teams being reviewed you can't really figure that out by just looking at the "Player Database" page :rolleyes:[/quote']

Doesn't everyone just wish the Commander was in charge for SoccerWiki/SM to do Der Bundesliga ratings changes? ;);)

P.S. my ratings would be very reliable.

Also these current changes happening, should make you all sit up and realise that my ratings are nearly certain to go down how as i say.

Hence do not rule out Gotze and Kroos being both 93 rated by the end of the week, Martinez on 92, BVB's CF's on 92 each, Leverkusens CF's on 92 & 91, and all of S04 & BMG to receive massive positive team ratings!! Oh yes and i nearly forgot, Hummmmeells to 94!!!

Woooooooooooooooo. hahahhaaha. B):cool:B):):)

Doesn't everyone just wish the Commander was in charge for SoccerWiki/SM to do Der Bundesliga ratings changes? ;);)

Also these current changes happening' date=' should make you all sit up and realise that my ratings are nearly certain to go down how as i say.

Hence do not rule out Gotze and Kroos being both 93 rated by the end of the week, Martinez on 92, BVB's CF's on 92 each, Leverkusens CF's on 92 & 91, and all of S04 & BMG to receive massive positive team ratings!! Oh yes and i nearly forgot, Hummmmeells to 94!!!

Woooooooooooooooo. hahahhaaha. B):cool:B):):)[/quote']

He's back with a brand new rap! B)

;2397214']4 apps in the Bundesliga' date=' abeit one start, should push him up to around the 80 mark. add to that his couple of appearances in the Europa League and game in the DFP & his further appearances for the Germany U19 in the summer, i think 82 is justified.

82 is a relatively low rating for a club in the Bundesliga.. its not all about the increases (which is what seems to be annoying people), its the overall rating.

if anything, maybe Holzhauser could of been 84.

*anyway, [b']Borussia MG are up on soccerwiki[/b], i expect Mainz, Schalke & possibly Freiburg tomorrow too.

If Ter Stegen isn't 89 tomorrow morning I quit.

Man' date=' I would sure go to that soccerwiki thing and vote on that :D:D

Also these current changes happening, should make you all sit up and realise that my ratings are nearly certain to go down how as i say.

Woooooooooooooooo. hahahhaaha. B):cool:B):):)

And Jurgen Klopp too! He also deserves 93, at least :D:D

That would be the day I quit this game. I can handle a ridiculous match engine, but I can't handle a lunatic like you on the ratings.

Btw don't you agree that Messi will be rated 190 when the Spanish ratings are done? I mean if Gotze and Kroos will be 93 then surely Messi must come close to 200 :eek:

Also these current changes happening' date=' should make you all sit up and realise that my ratings are nearly certain to go down how as i say.

Woooooooooooooooo. hahahhaaha. B):cool:B):):)[/quote']

oh dear...

nurse! bring the straight jacket!

That would be the day I quit this game. I can handle a ridiculous match engine' date=' but I can't handle a lunatic like you on the ratings.

Btw don't you agree that Messi will be rated 190 when the Spanish ratings are done? I mean if Gotze and Kroos will be 93 then surely Messi must come close to 200 :eek:[/quote']

I told everyone Zieler and Harnik were rising to 89 and everyone kept saying 'stable'. Shows of my knowledge there hey?

Shame Ibisevic only hit 89, hopefully he'l get a +2 to 91 in the spring.

Also if kvist is 89, Neustadter deserves an immediate +3 to 90 as i said in my threads.

Jantschke, Ter Stegen and Hermann are better than everyone who rose to 88 by a country mile, and wouldn't be suprised if all 3 also got big +3 jumps to 90.

If Sokratis is desrving of 89, Matip and Big Papa as i stated in my S04 threads, are assured minimum +1's to those all unsure about how good they really are. I cannot wait to watch Matip be the star defender in the ACON's soon.

Rani Khedira will be better than Sami in about 2 years. I rate Rani very highly in my dreamland books.

P.S. #Hummels294 - lets get this rolling on twiiter. LOL :D:D:D

I told everyone Zieler and Harnik were rising to 89 and everyone kept saying 'stable'. Shows of my knowledge there hey?

Shame Ibisevic only hit 89' date=' hopefully he'l get a +2 to 91 in the spring.

Also if kvist is 89, Neustadter deserves an immediate +3 to 90 as i said in my threads.

Jantschke, Ter Stegen and Hermann are better than everyone who rose to 88 by a country mile, and wouldn't be suprised if all 3 also got big +3 jumps to 90.

If Sokratis is desrving of 89, Matip and Big Papa as i stated in my S04 threads, are assured minimum +1's to those all unsure about how good they really are. I cannot wait to watch Matip be the star defender in the ACON's soon.

Rani Khedira will be better than Sami in about 2 years. [b']I rate Rani very highly in my dreamland books.[/b]

P.S. #Hummels294 - lets get this rolling on twiiter. LOL :D:D:D

You must have a lot of pages in your 'dreamland books' with what you predict.. :rolleyes:

hi just question on leverkusens 2 defenders daniel carvajal and phillip wollscheid, are they both worth keeping after their rises and what do ye think could be their max potential? thanks.

Shame Ibisevic only hit 89' date=' hopefully he'l get a +2 to 91 in the spring.

Rani Khedira will be better than Sami in about 2 years. I rate Rani very highly in my dreamland books.

P.S. #Hummels294 - lets get this rolling on twiiter. LOL :D:D:D[/quote']

A few correct guesses don't make you capable nor accurate mate. Or do you think people who win the lottery all know what numbers the lucky ticket will be?

hi just question on leverkusens 2 defenders daniel carvajal and phillip wollscheid' date=' are they both worth keeping after their rises and what do ye think could be their max potential? thanks.[/quote']

Have a read of my Leverkusen thread for more in-depth info on them.

Carvajal potential - 92/93

Wollscheid potential 94/95.

;)

A few correct guesses don't make you capable nor accurate mate. Or do you think people who win the lottery all know what numbers the lucky ticket will be?

Well those 2 are just examples, i have 92% correct predicitions at this second, and this % will only rise when Deutchlands Power 5 are reviewed.

Mame Diouf to 88 was correct also for example. he's getting better and better. It's laughable how Fergie keeps bebe, loans him and sells Mame. Shows how poor Fergie is in the transfer market most of the time.;);):)

Well those 2 are just examples' date=' i have 92% correct predicitions at this second, and this % will only rise when Deutchlands Power 5 are reviewed.

Mame Diouf to 88 was correct also for example. he's getting better and better. It's laughable how Fergie keeps bebe, loans him and sells Mame. Shows how poor Fergie is in the transfer market most of the time.;);):)[/quote']

92%, do you have any proof?

Well those 2 are just examples' date=' i have 92% correct predicitions at this second, and this % will only rise when Deutchlands Power 5 are reviewed.

Mame Diouf to 88 was correct also for example. he's getting better and better. It's laughable how Fergie keeps bebe, loans him and sells Mame. Shows how poor Fergie is in the transfer market most of the time.;);):)[/quote']

Yeah a manager that has been on duty for 26 years in one of the best clubs in the world is poor in the transfer market B)

Yeah a manager that has been on duty for 26 years in one of the best clubs in the world is poor in the transfer market B)

Smalling,Bebe,Jones?? All very poor, useless signings.

Fergie usually gets 1/5 great players in the transfer market - thats his ratio.

The usual 1 good signing is usually his assistants choice though.

Fergie has always employed great assistants and good scouters.

Otherwise United would be a mid table mediocre club. :):):)B):cool: