timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Smalling' date='Bebe,Jones?? All very poor, useless signings.

Fergie usually gets 1/5 great players in the transfer market - thats his ratio.

The usual 1 good signing is usually his assistants choice though.

Fergie has always employed great assistants and good scouters.

Otherwise United would be a mid table mediocre club. :):):)B):cool:[/quote']

All important clubs got scouters and assistants, and l don't see a reason to say Fergie is poor on transfer market. Don't you remember what players united bought ? Vidic,Rooney,C.Ronaldo,RVP are they mid-table squad players :P

All important clubs got scouters and assistants' date=' and l don't see a reason to say Fergie is poor on transfer market. Don't you remember what players united bought ? Vidic,Rooney,C.Ronaldo,RVP are they mid-table squad players :P[/quote']

Rooney - didn't need scouting, every top club was after him after he burst onto the scene in 2002.

RVP - same with him, since 04' (or 01' if you watched Feyenoord), he has been observed on the worlds grandest stages e.g. UCL. no need for scouting, even fergie could spot that.

Ronaldo - in 03' i remember United signed a lot of weak looking players in that era e.g. Kleberson, Djemba Djemba to name a few - so my theory is still in tact here.

Vidic - 1 heck of a signing out of the dozens of failures at United and the money they spend these days. ;);)B):cool:

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

hi just question on leverkusens 2 defenders daniel carvajal and phillip wollscheid' date=' are they both worth keeping after their rises and what do ye think could be their max potential? thanks.[/quote']

wollscheid --> 89 Future +92

carvajal --> 84/85 Future +93

;)

If Ter Stegen isn't 89 tomorrow morning I quit.

Ter Stregen will surely 89 ;)

Either Holzhauser is under-rated or Rudiger is over-rated. No way should there only be 1 between the two currently.

Holzhauser --> deserved 84

Rudiger --> deserved 80/81

Smalling' date='Bebe,Jones?? All very poor, useless signings.

Fergie usually gets 1/5 great players in the transfer market - thats his ratio.

The usual 1 good signing is usually his assistants choice though.

Fergie has always employed great assistants and good scouters.

Otherwise United would be a mid table mediocre club. :):):)B):cool:[/quote']

Smalling and Jones useless? You're insane. In his first season, Jones appeared 29 times for Man Utd who lost the season on GD. Smalling has also chipped in with around 15 apps per season but just look at the competition at Man Utd, plus we dont know how much they bought smalling for, it couldve been a small fee. You are being to hasty in calling them useless CBs when they are still young. I agree about Bebe being poor since he has rarely been used but with every transfer you take a risk, they could turn out good or bad and if you are bringing in top signings like RvP, Vidic & Rooney then you can get let off the hook, it doesnt matter if they were known, it just matters that they are classed as transfers and good ones. Also you are saying it is the work of the scouts but Fergie made a good choice in his scouts, which all clubs have, so he should receive the credit of course, that shouldnt be used against him.

Smalling and Jones useless? You're insane. In his first season' date=' Jones appeared 29 times for Man Utd who lost the season on GD. Smalling has also chipped in with around 15 apps per season but just look at the competition at Man Utd, plus we dont know how much they bought smalling for, it couldve been a small fee. You are being to hasty in calling them useless CBs when they are still young. I agree about Bebe being poor since he has rarely been used but with every transfer you take a risk, they could turn out good or bad and if you are bringing in top signings like RvP, Vidic & Rooney then you can get let off the hook, it doesnt matter if they were known, it just matters that they are classed as transfers and good ones. Also you are saying it is the work of the scouts but Fergie made a good choice in his scouts, which all clubs have, so he should receive the credit of course, that shouldnt be used against him.[/quote']

Your right, for the top signings they make, the scouts deserve credit, which gives credit to the assistants, which refers back to giving fergie credit for hiring them at United.

However i disagree with you on Jones and Smalling. To me they are headless chickens and the only reason United finished level with City and didnt win the league is because these 2 are aweful and to a high extent Jonny Evans, Rafael and Valencia(at RB) carried them pretty heavily.

England will be slaughtered in the future if they choose these 2 for CB choices over the likes of top CB's like Shawcross and Micah Richards.

Fergie's got a tough job in his old age to turn Jones and Smalling into decent players.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Reading the forum' date=' there seems to be mixed views on Kiessling. Borderline stay/+1?

What are everyone's thoughts?[/quote']

If he stays at 90 a lot of people in this forum might go crazy considering the recent unexpected changes going on.

Kiessling at 28 in his prime, scoring for fun, deadly finisher = easily 91 and could jump straight to 92.

He's too good to be 90, and way better than most 91 rated strikers.

If he stays at 90 a lot of people in this forum might go crazy considering the recent unexpected changes going on.

Kiessling at 28 in his prime' date=' scoring for fun, deadly finisher = easily 91 and could jump straight to 92.

He's too good to be 90, and way better than most 91 rated strikers.[/quote']

C'mon ! It's the first year kieslling is doing good (22 apps/14 goals), if you check other years his peak is 21 goals ! So the question is: Does this player deserve a 92 rating just because he scored 14 goals in 22 games ? Definitely NO if you ask me ! Compared to other 91-92 rated center forwards he will be good at 91.

I've read all your posts and l repeat , your predictions are exaggerated!

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

hi, i am a little surprised¡ no rise for BEN KHALIFA????????

he is loaned for WOLFSBURG in the Grasshopper, the leader of super league.

He played 18 of 18 games.

I think he deverses a +2 or +1 minimum, what do you think?

Your right' date=' for the top signings they make, the scouts deserve credit, which gives credit to the assistants, which refers back to giving fergie credit for hiring them at United.

However i disagree with you on Jones and Smalling. To me they are headless chickens and the only reason United finished level with City and didnt win the league is because these 2 are aweful and to a high extent Jonny Evans, Rafael and Valencia(at RB) carried them pretty heavily.

England will be slaughtered in the future if they choose these 2 for CB choices over the likes of top CB's like Shawcross and Micah Richards.

Fergie's got a tough job in his old age to turn Jones and Smalling into decent players.[/quote']

You cant blame it on them, I mean most of the time they were playing RB and they werent even involved in some bad results. Ferdinand and Evans were CBs in most of the games.

C'mon ! It's the first year kieslling is doing good (22 apps/14 goals)' date=' if you check other years his peak is 21 goals ! So the question is: Does this player deserve a 92 rating just because he scored 14 goals in 22 games ? Definitely [u']NO[/u] if you ask me ! Compared to other 91-92 rated center forwards he will be good at 91.

I've read all your posts and l repeat , your predictions are exaggerated!

Your absolutely right Mr Anri, but lets remember SM/Soccerwiki don't just base ratings on stats anymore. It's league positions, teams, hype, effect of players etc etc. ;)

Best strikers in the league: Lewandowksi,Reus,Muller,Kiessling and Ibisevic in that order.

Reus-Muller will be a deadly CF partnership at 2014 (i say 15 goals between them), and i really hope the back up strikers are not as pathetic as choosing a Poldi or a Kuranyi, when Kiessling is waiting in the wings.

Commander please give up.

To me, Commander alway seems to run his mouth aimlessly. From all your posts in this forum, most of us can already conclude that you are pro-german and are very bias to their players. Of course Germans do kinda hate the english so that explains the picking of United and the references to the failure of the English game in other posts of yours.

The point is you can be bias all you want, but people are not gonna listen to you and worship your words cos we all have common sense. This is a forum, not a diary.

You don't back your points with any sort of validation. About Diouf and all that. Hanover is clearly not at United's class. A player like Diouf would probably have a much higher chance of breaking through at a club like Hanover then at United. That's Common Sense. Yet you say Fergie was dumb to sell him. No Fergie wasn't dumb, he realised that Diouf did not have the QUALITY for a top club side and so he sold him to a mediocre club to get some cash. Now keeping him would make Fergie dumb cos obviously Diouf can't cut the queue with RVP, Rooney and Hernandez in front of him.

You cant blame it on them' date=' I mean most of the time they were playing RB and they werent even involved in some bad results. Ferdinand and Evans were CBs in most of the games.[/quote']

Ferdinand is equally as aweful. Hopefully he decreases to 91/90 asap.

Jonny Evans has talent though. He should think about leaving United when Fergie retires and join a bigger league like....Der Bundesliga in 3/4 years time, in his prime.

To me' date=' Commander alway seems to run his mouth aimlessly. From all your posts in this forum, most of us can already conclude that you are pro-german and are very bias to their players. Of course Germans do kinda hate the english so that explains the picking of United and the references to the failure of the English game in other posts of yours.

The point is you can be bias all you want, but people are not gonna listen to you and worship your words cos we all have common sense. This is a forum, not a diary.

You don't back your points with any sort of validation. About Diouf and all that. Hanover is clearly not at United's class. A player like Diouf would probably have a much higher chance of breaking through at a club like Hanover then at United. That's Common Sense. Yet you say Fergie was dumb to sell him. No Fergie wasn't dumb, he realised that Diouf did not have the QUALITY for a top club side and so he sold him to a mediocre club to get some cash. Now keeping him would make Fergie dumb cos obviously Diouf can't cut the queue with RVP, Rooney and Hernandez in front of him.[/quote']

1 - I'm not Pro-Deutch in any sort of way.

2 - I love the Barclays Premier league.

3 - Don't intend to give a diary, just my 2 cents of everything, with backed up evidence i try to provide for every information.

4 - You should trust me when i say Mame Diouf is better than Welbeck and Macheda, and would easily be 4th choice at United.

5 - Well in your books Fergie might have made a quick fix for cash but lets look at this long term - 5m inflow for a Diouf sale, 2 years on, 40 million outflow for Lewandowksi = 38m TL losses.

Does that really equate to Fergie being decent in the TL or just naive selling Diouf too quick - i think thats an easy one. ;);):)B):cool:

3 - Don't intend to give a diary' date=' just my 2 cents of everything, with backed up evidence i try to provide for every information.

4 - You should trust me when i say Mame Diouf is better than Welbeck and Macheda, and would easily be 4th choice at United.

5 - Well in your books Fergie might have made a quick fix for cash but lets look at this long term - 5m inflow for a Diouf sale, 2 years on, [b']40 million outflow for Lewandowksi = 38m TL losses.[/b]

Does that really equate to Fergie being decent in the TL or just naive selling Diouf too quick - i think thats an easy one. ;);):)B):cool:

Seriously tell me where you bought your crystal ball from, I need one of those...

3 - Don't intend to give a diary' date=' just my 2 cents of everything, with backed up evidence i try to provide for every information.

5 - Well in your books Fergie might have made a quick fix for cash but lets look at this long term - 5m inflow for a Diouf sale, 2 years on, 40 million outflow for Lewandowksi = 38m TL losses.

Does that really equate to Fergie being decent in the TL or just naive selling Diouf too quick - i think thats an easy one. ;);):)B):cool:[/quote']

I did not mention Welbeck or whoever said Macheda (what?), I said RVP, Rooney and Chicha. Excuse me, I'm talking about Genuine starters for United.

And we all know Diouf is no where near Lewandowski so you cannot make that transfer comparison dude.

And the things that make us giggle abit, Johnny Evans moving to Bundesliga? That made me chuckle abit. Have you ever seen any Northern Irish man move to Germany? Heck, the last I remembered was a British lad named Kevin Keegan who took Bundesliga by storm.

Before you say anything about recent transfers, NO. Dale Jennings hasn't made any such impact to be counted. Don't get me started on Mancienne.

Seriously tell me where you bought your crystal ball from' date=' I need one of those...[/quote']

Der BVB chairman Watzke rates Lewandowksi at 40m and so do i agree with him very much. He rates Gotze at 70m, Hummels at 65m, Sven Bender at 50m Release, Reus 50m, Subotic has a 45m release clause etc etc. The only reason Lewandowski is rated so low at 40m is because he only has 2 years to go on his contract compared to the others.

There's my backed up info for that. ;):)B):cool:

Der BVB chairman Watzke rates Lewandowksi at 40m and so do i agree with him very much. He rates Gotze at 70m' date=' Hummels at 65m, Sven Bender at 50m Release, Reus 50m, Subotic has a 45m release clause etc etc. The only reason Lewandowski is rated so low at 40m is because he only has 2 years to go on his contract compared to the others.

There's my backed up info for that. ;):)B):cool:[/quote']

Chairmen will always be biased but anyway, I wasnt arguing his value, I meant that how do you know for sure Ferguson will buy him for £40m? You said Ferguson will end up with £38m in losses.

I did not mention Welbeck or whoever said Macheda (what?)' date=' I said RVP, Rooney and Chicha. Excuse me, I'm talking about Genuine starters for United.

And we all know Diouf is no where near Lewandowski so you cannot make that transfer comparison dude.

And the things that make us giggle abit, Johnny Evans moving to Bundesliga? That made me chuckle abit. Have you ever seen any Northern Irish man move to Germany? Heck, the last I remembered was a British lad named Kevin Keegan who took Bundesliga by storm.

Before you say anything about recent transfers, NO. Dale Jennings hasn't made any such impact to be counted. Don't get me started on Mancienne.[/quote']

It doesn't matter whether Diouf is a starter or not, United will always need 2 back up strikers and they naively sold Diouf. Diouf if you haven't watched H96 before, is banging in credible goals, and great first touches.

I'm not comparing him to Lewa at all, i'm proving a valid point United usually nearly always makes loses/mistakes in transfers. Diouf should still be at United as 4th choice. ;)

Paul Lambert was a great player for Der BVB in the midfield alongside Lars Ricken if i remember rightly as a kid. :o

Jennings is a very good player, don't discount him just yet, he will go on loan and get better just like Nils Petersen. Jennings should be in the England U21 side more regularly.

Hopefully Gary Hooper joins Der Bundesliga in the summer, cannot see him joining a smaller club in the EPL that doesn't play regular UCL.

More british players are starting to move abroad now. ;)B):cool:

Chairmen will always be biased but anyway' date=' I wasnt arguing his value, I meant that how do you know for sure Ferguson will buy him for £40m? You said Ferguson will end up with £38m in losses.[/quote']

That was just an example of the latest player from Der Bundesliga being stupidly linked to United in the silly poor media.

United apparently were linked to a 10m move for Lars Bender a couple of months ago according to the english media. It's laughable that someone like Modric sells for 35m, yet a Lars Bender is only worth 10 haha. 45m at the very least in my books.

Der BVB chairman Watzke rates Lewandowksi at 40m and so do i agree with him very much. He rates Gotze at 70m' date=' Hummels at 65m, Sven Bender at 50m Release, Reus 50m, Subotic has a 45m release clause etc etc. The only reason Lewandowski is rated so low at 40m is because he only has 2 years to go on his contract compared to the others.

There's my backed up info for that. ;):)B):cool:[/quote']

I read somewhere Gotze has a release clause of about 30m or so....