timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

That was just an example of the latest player from Der Bundesliga being stupidly linked to United in the silly poor media.

United apparently were linked to a 10m move for Lars Bender a couple of months ago according to the english media. It's laughable that someone like Modric sells for 35m' date=' yet a Lars Bender is only worth 10 haha. 45m at the very least in my books.[/quote']

And I could counter you with why should Lars go for 15m more than Modric? I simply doubt any of those players would go for the prices you mentioned, I highly doubt the chairman even stated those prices except for Lewandowski's, that would be an embarrassment.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Ferdinand is equally as aweful. Hopefully he decreases to 91/90 asap.

Jonny Evans has talent though. He should think about leaving United when Fergie retires and join a bigger league like....Der Bundesliga in 3/4 years time' date=' in his prime.[/quote']

I don't know why you decide that Bundesliga is better then EPL :)

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/index.html

UEFA disagree.

And saying you're not Bundesliga biased and in the same time sending Evans not to Real or Barca but in Bundesliga is kind a controversy statement :)

It doesn't matter whether Diouf is a starter or not' date=' United will always need 2 back up strikers and they naively sold Diouf. Diouf if you haven't watched H96 before, is banging in credible goals, and great first touches.

I'm not comparing him to Lewa at all, i'm proving a valid point United usually nearly always makes loses/mistakes in transfers. Diouf should still be at United as 4th choice. ;)

Paul Lambert was a great player for Der BVB in the midfield alongside Lars Ricken if i remember rightly as a kid. :o

Jennings is a very good player, don't discount him just yet, he will go on loan and get better just like Nils Petersen. Jennings should be in the England U21 side more regularly.

Hopefully Gary Hooper joins Der Bundesliga in the summer, cannot see him joining a smaller club in the EPL that doesn't play regular UCL.

More british players are starting to move abroad now. ;)B):cool:[/quote']

It's unlikely that Fergie would sell Welbeck for the sake of keeping Diouf. Welbeck came from United's youth ranks so he is more rooted there plus he is English which makes transfer to other clubs much harder with all these inflated prices. Plus Welbeck was much more developed that Diouf at the time.

Do name me some English players moving abroad.

Well I didnt have any doubt that Commander made up those prices.

I did no such thing. Watzke's word in plain black and white writing, in a local Dortmund source.

Lars Bender is so much better than Modric i see no need to debate. He is 10m more worth than Modric at 45m, only 23, runs a team engine single handedly etc etc, better at shooting than modric, better passer, greater vision and awareness, has power and more upper body strength than modric, doesn't dive, and most importantly doesn't sell himself or his team out for a bit of cash the way Modric did with Spurs. Bender would never neglect to train, and neither would any of the giant crop of golden generation Deutch players. The Deutch way is to win trophies.

I remember in an english article someone wrote Real would be better off Signing Thomas Muller and Hummels - why in the blue heck would they join such a weak team like Madrid over their own local clubs? LOL. :D:D:D

I did no such thing. Watzke's word in plain black and white writing' date=' in a local Dortmund source.

Lars Bender is so much better than Modric i see no need to debate. He is 10m more worth than Modric at 45m, only 23, runs a team engine single handedly etc etc, better at shooting than modric, better passer, greater vision and awareness, has power and more upper body strength than modric, doesn't dive, and most importantly doesn't sell himself or his team out for a bit of cash the way Modric did with Spurs. Bender would never neglect to train, and neither would any of the giant crop of golden generation Deutch players. The Deutch way is to win trophies.

I remember in an english article someone wrote Real would be better off Signing Thomas Muller and Hummels - why in the blue heck would they join such a weak team like Madrid over their own local clubs? LOL. :D:D:D[/quote']

Diving has nothing to do with the price, youre wrong on the passing as well, but anyway the fact that the club values gotze at 30m there is no way you can put bender above 30m unless you are willing to say bender is better, lets not go by watzke, lets go by what the club actually has in their contracts with their players.

I read somewhere Gotze has a release clause of about 30m or so....

Whatever you read in the english media, the price is most likely 3x the price.

Nobody should underestimate Der Bundesliga. Highest Attendances in Europa around 47 000, cheapest tickest, around 10-12 are turning over profits in comparison to the 4-5 in the EPL and the big 0 in la liga haha.

Gotze IS 70M. Dortmund are in no requirement to sell cheap. they are eventually increasing players wage packets e.g. with what they did with Hummels, Subotic and Bender recently. So therefore wages are slightly on the increase, best Liga in the world.

Don't see why Gotze would want to move to anywhere else apart from Munchen anyway, and he dislikes Munchen a lot.

Who did you think Gotze would sell out to in Europe anyway? If you include Arsenal, i'l try not to laugh so much at a 70m rate. :D:D:D

Whatever you read in the english media' date=' the price is most likely 3x the price.

Nobody should underestimate Der Bundesliga. Highest Attendances in Europa around 47 000, cheapest tickest, around 10-12 are turning over profits in comparison to the 4-5 in the EPL and the big 0 in la liga haha.

Gotze IS 70M. Dortmund are in no requirement to sell cheap. they are eventually increasing players wage packets e.g. with what they did with Hummels, Subotic and Bender recently. So therefore wages are slightly on the increase, best Liga in the world.

Don't see why Gotze would want to move to anywhere else apart from Munchen anyway, and he dislikes Munchen a lot.

Who did you think Gotze would sell out to in Europe anyway? If you include Arsenal, i'l try not to laugh so much at a 70m rate. :D:D:D[/quote']

Dortmund has no requirement to sell cheap? You keep ignoring gotzes clause.

It's unlikely that Fergie would sell Welbeck for the sake of keeping Diouf. Welbeck came from United's youth ranks so he is more rooted there plus he is English which makes transfer to other clubs much harder with all these inflated prices. Plus Welbeck was much more developed that Diouf at the time.

Do name me some English players moving abroad.

History repeats itself just like in the 90's.

There's youngsters mainly, one at Lisbon, one at Cailagri in Italia, a couple in Spain, you could possibly say Holtby was one in a way. Mancienne has started the revolution, its only in the growth stages yet. Expect the likes of Ward-Prowse, Luke Shaw, Luke James, the player at Derby etc etc to be at HUGE Bundesliga clubs in 7 years time. Most of the best english players will be plying their trade in Deutchland i guarentee you this. :):)B):cool:B)

C'mon ! It's the first year kieslling is doing good (22 apps/14 goals)' date=' if you check other years his peak is 21 goals ! So the question is: Does this player deserve a 92 rating just because he scored 14 goals in 22 games ? Definitely [u']NO[/u] if you ask me ! Compared to other 91-92 rated center forwards he will be good at 91.

I've read all your posts and l repeat , your predictions are exaggerated!

Fair at 91 but your comments on why he shouldn't be 92 is incorrect. He scored the most goals in Germany in 2012, he's that good.

Whatever you read in the english media' date=' the price is most likely 3x the price.

[/quote']

Аttendance and ticket price are not parameters if country league is good or not! In the last 10 years there are only 2 german teams reaching finals in League Europa or Champion's league and none of them won a trophy!

Dortmund has no requirement to sell cheap? You keep ignoring gotzes clause.

I don't know what currency that's in, The new clause was 60m according to Deutch sources.

Even if a poor-mans team like City, PSG or Chelsea broke the clause whatever the real one is, you really think Gotze's going to leave?

As long as Watzke, Klopp, current BVB directors, coaches etc are there, i see Gotze winning 7-8 championships, 2-3 champions league's, 5 cups etc etc in a long yellow-submarine career.

Аttendance and ticket price are not parameters if country league is good or not! In the last 10 years there are only 2 german teams reaching finals in League Europa or Champion's league and none of them won a trophy!

the UCL is about to be relentlessly dominated by Deutchland for the next 10 years. Financially, economcally, technically, and talent-wise on the rise.

I predict BVB wins 2-3 UCL titles, Bayern similar at 2-3, Schalke may win 1 UCL in the next 10 years and if BMG keeps improving, 2 or 3 Europa league titles for them, just like how Atletico have dominated that cup. ;):D:D:cool:B)

I don't know what currency that's in' date=' The new clause was 60m according to Deutch sources.

Even if a poor-mans team like City, PSG or Chelsea broke the clause whatever the real one is, you really think Gotze's going to leave?

As long as Watzke, Klopp, current BVB directors, coaches etc are there, i see Gotze winning 7-8 championships, 2-3 champions league's, 5 cups etc etc in a long yellow-submarine career.[/quote']

Well its gotta be in euros or pounds which is still not close to 60m, youre reading the wrong info or the club is just saying those prices to deter potential buyers, none of those values are even close for the players. Also you dont know if Gotze will stay for sure, there are better clubs out there than dortmund you know... Anyway im just arguing the values you are putting down and one would think that your sources are incorrect looking at gotzes clause.

I don't know what currency that's in' date=' The new clause was 60m according to Deutch sources.

As long as Watzke, Klopp, current BVB directors, coaches etc are there, i see Gotze winning 7-8 championships, 2-3 champions league's, 5 cups etc etc in a long yellow-submarine career.[/quote']

Well this news is about 40 days old, and i do not now if it is true or not.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-and-arsenal-could-trigger-1463073

[/quote']

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/trotz-ausstiegsklausel-gotze-bleibt-mindestens-bis-2014-in-dortmund_33479

Deutch source, 2 january 2013, 37 mil Euro. Don't know how you think up this numbers.....

the UCL is about to be relentlessly dominated by Deutchland for the next 10 years. Financially' date=' economcally, technically, and talent-wise on the rise.

I predict BVB wins 2-3 UCL titles, Bayern similar at 2-3, Schalke may win 1 UCL in the next 10 years and if BMG keeps improving, 2 or 3 Europa league titles for them, just like how Atletico have dominated that cup. ;):D:D:cool:B)[/quote']

Someone already asked you about your crystall ball. Now I wanna buy one too. I am Dortmund fan since 1997 but you, my man, wear yellow sunglasses, put them off.

Well this news is about 40 days old' date=' and i do not now if it is true or not.

[url']http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-and-arsenal-could-trigger-1463073[/url]

I am fairly positive his new contract clause is 60m. Klopp has talked about this before. #1 rule - never listen to a biased media like the english one - they'd have you believing the England national team is better then Deutchland.

I know for certain Subotic is 45m, Bender is 100% 50m, Hummels is around 65 million euro's.

Since Gotze signed his new contract, nobody has really known the real release clause, because different sources have different values.

Either way, on that article, its laughable Gotze leaving a multple champions league winning BVB for a declining United or a weak Arsenal side who will be put to the sword in the UCL once again.

The only club in the world i could see Gotze at is possibly Barcelona in 5 years time, for a 60-65 million fee.

Thats about it really - and that is reality. The clause is just there for a minimum parameter to see off interest and see amount of interest.

I am fairly positive his new contract clause is 60m. Klopp has talked about this before. #1 rule - never listen to a biased media like the english one - they'd have you believing the England national team is better then Deutchland.

I know for certain Subotic is 45m' date=' Bender is 100% 50m, Hummels is around 65 million euro's.

Since Gotze signed his new contract, nobody has really known the real release clause, because different sources have different values.

Either way, on that article, its laughable Gotze leaving a multple champions league winning BVB for a declining United or a weak Arsenal side who will be put to the sword in the UCL once again.

The only club in the world i could see Gotze at is possibly Barcelona in 5 years time, for a 60-65 million fee.

Thats about it really - and that is reality. The clause is just there for a minimum parameter to see off interest and see amount of interest.[/quote']

I already gave you German source :

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundesliga/trotz-ausstiegsklausel-gotze-bleibt-mindestens-bis-2014-in-dortmund_33479

, and

Since Gotze signed his new contract' date=' nobody has really known the real release clause, because different sources have different values.

[/quote']

Then how you know how much is it? :) Crystall ball again?

Someone already asked you about your crystall ball. Now I wanna buy one too. I am Dortmund fan since 1997 but you' date=' my man, wear yellow sunglasses, put them off.[/quote']

In an interview where Lars Ricken interviewed Gotze, he reminded him of how Lambert, tretschok and Riedle all had poorer careers after they left BVB after 97'. Gotze said he'd never do such a thing, 6 months later signs a huge 5-6 year w/extension contract.

I think we all know where Gotze's loyalty lies here don't we. He's going to be a multiple time champion soon with BVB and Deutchland national team at 2014.

I expect Gotze to have won everything there is to win in the game at 24. Now that's something even the 'highly rated' Messi couldn't achieve is it. ;):D:D:cool:B):cool:

In an interview where Lars Ricken interviewed Gotze' date=' he reminded him of how Lambert, tretschok and Riedle all had poorer careers after they left BVB after 97'. Gotze said he'd never do such a thing, 6 months later signs a huge 5-6 year w/extension contract.

I think we all know where Gotze's loyalty lies here don't we. He's going to be a multiple time champion soon with BVB and Deutchland national team at 2014.

I expect Gotze to have won everything there is to win in the game at 24. Now that's something even the 'highly rated' Messi couldn't achieve is it. ;):D:D:cool:B):cool:[/quote']

Well what about the 4 Ballon d'Or's in a row eh? Now that is something to achieve.