timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

TIMESLE: in your ratings Takashi INUI stays with 85. Don't you think that he and Frankfurt are having a good start and he could rise to 86? He was in Bochum last season, so he can improve in his new team don't you think?

TIMESLE: in your ratings Takashi INUI stays with 85. Don't you think that he and Frankfurt are having a good start and he could rise to 86? He was in Bochum last season' date=' so he can improve in his new team don't you think?[/quote']

The ratings were made at the start of the season.

Meanwhile I'd say that 86 is more likely with his and Frankfurt's performance.

when Gomez returns?

Still uncertain.

I read the last days that it will take a bit longer than expected. Transfermarkt.de says that he will be out until approximately the end of October. And based on that I currently would rule out a rise for him even though I personally say that 93 is a bit low for a player that scored that regularly both domestically and internationally (over a longer period of time).

However if he didn't get the rise the last time or the second last time' date=' he most probably won't get it now when he was injured for a long time.

Timesle and others, who will be the biggest risers in the Bundesliga do you think, in terms of +5 and above? Thanks.

First page - Post #4

First page - Post #4

Thanks for your help, but will Ronny Philip really get a +16/+17? I can appreciate he had a part to play in Jahn Regensbrug gaining promotion to Bundesliga 2, but it seems a big rise for a player who was only in 3 Liga last season, and a player who hasn't played for Augsburg yet? Thanks.

Thanks for your help' date=' but will Ronny Philip really get a +16/+17? I can appreciate he had a part to play in Jahn Regensbrug gaining promotion to Bundesliga 2, but it seems a big rise for a player who was only in 3 Liga last season, and a player who hasn't played for Augsburg yet? Thanks.[/quote']

This is a good and deserved question.

For sure I can't guarantee he will get that rise. Actually it was really difficult to give a concrete rating prediction on him.

But I think he will get such kind of rise even if he won't get any minutes at Augsburg.

As you said he was regular last season at Jahn Regensburg in the 3rd league with >3000 minutes played. Regensburg moreover became 3rd in that season and promoted to league 2. So he played regular at a good team with a low rating of 60. That's why I think he'll get a nice rise - especially as being rated 76/77 as a bench-warmer at a Bundesliga team isn't a high rating either.

This is a good and deserved question.

For sure I can't guarantee he will get that rise. Actually it was really difficult to give a concrete rating prediction on him.

But I think he will get such kind of rise even if he won't get any minutes at Augsburg.

As you said he was regular last season at Jahn Regensburg in the 3rd league with >3000 minutes played. Regensburg moreover became 3rd in that season and promoted to league 2. So he played regular at a good team with a low rating of 60. That's why I think he'll get a nice rise - especially as being rated 76/77 as a bench-warmer at a Bundesliga team isn't a high rating either.

Fair points I suppose. Especially given that 75 is the average rating on SM, and when you look at the avearge rating of the Jahn Regensburg squad now, it is around 75. I'll buy him and see what happens, thanks.

It might be a fan bias' date=' but Howedes? 91?[/quote']

He MUST get a 91.I'd never listen the guys with no chance.Howedes is MASSIVELY underrated IMO.Was talking with Timo about that....He's a superb defender,Hummels isnt miles ahead of him.He's just excellent.He's going great foward,he's a very good defender and IMO he's in top 5 best Cb's in Bundesliga.91 in next change is a must for me....Cant understand how Schalke have just 1 91...

He MUST get a 91.I'd never listen the guys with no chance.Howedes is MASSIVELY underrated IMO.Was talking with Timo about that....He's a superb defender' date='Hummels isnt miles ahead of him.He's just excellent.He's going great foward,he's a very good defender and IMO he's in top 5 best Cb's in Bundesliga.91 in next change is a must for me....Cant understand how Schalke have just 1 91...[/quote']

Sorry but no. This shows how clueless you are. He has only played 10 club games in 2012 since the last review. How you think this would warrant a +1 I don't know.

Sorry but no. This shows how clueless you are. He has only played 10 club games in 2012 since the last review. How you think this would warrant a +1 I don't know.

can only agree with that. plus he ain't got a chance in the national team either these days

Azemi - netted 15 last season in bundesliga 2' date=' has 303mins this season in the bundesliga..

and you predict 77..doesnt 83 sound about right..[/quote']

go back over the stats.

he didnt play in bundesliga 2.

regionaliga yes. but thats a weak standard.

this season 303 out of a possible 630. 2 starts, 6 apps in total. a +6? no way.

Freuth are rock bottom too. Didnt even make the match squad last game.

At the moment id say 78/80.