timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

In an interview where Lars Ricken interviewed Gotze' date=' he reminded him of how Lambert, tretschok and Riedle all had poorer careers after they left BVB after 97'. Gotze said he'd never do such a thing, 6 months later signs a huge 5-6 year w/extension contract.

I think we all know where Gotze's loyalty lies here don't we. He's going to be a multiple time champion soon with BVB and Deutchland national team at 2014.

I expect Gotze to have won everything there is to win in the game at 24. Now that's something even the 'highly rated' Messi couldn't achieve is it. ;):D:D:cool:B):cool:[/quote']

You're just HIGHLY biased german fan. Nothing more, nothing less. Last 10 years 0 cups for German teams but 3 English(all CL), 8 Spanish, 3 Italians, 3 Portugese, 2 Russian, 1 Ukraine.

And you're saying next 10 years from 10 CL 8 gonna be to German teams :) Okkkkkkkkk

Well what about the 4 Ballon d'Or's in a row eh? Now that is something to achieve.

Yh that is something quite special. Well done to the little maestro i say.

He would do well at a bigger club like BVB or Bayern though.

Personally i think Ronaldo could have pipped him to it this year, loved his reaction when Messi won.

However the rest of the awards were so biased it was unreal.

Alves over Lahm, Ramos/Pique over Hummels/Badstuber, no Leighton Baines, Gotze and Kroos should have been in it, Bale, Van Persie etc etc.

shambles of a uefa making a mockery of Der Bundesliga and Barclays Premier league again. :confused::(;)

You're just HIGHLY biased german fan. Nothing more' date=' nothing less. Last 10 years 0 cups for German teams but 3 English(all CL), 8 Spanish, 3 Italians, 3 Portugese, 2 Russian, 1 Ukraine.

And you're saying next 10 years from 10 CL 8 gonna be to German teams :) Okkkkkkkkk[/quote']

For sure, no Italian, portuguese, Russian or ukrainian team can overhaul an imminent Deutch-domination of european football in next 10 years.

I think Barcelona will win a couple more yet, and hopefully the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Leeds United can contest in the UCL once more, like the good old days.

Commander, could you take your love of Bundesliga to a different thread. This is supposed to be a ratings thread, not a place for you to bore us with your opinions on why the Bundesliga is superior to all other leagues.

Aaron Hunt +1 to 89

Mame Diouf +2 to 88

Kvist +1 to 89

Assani Lukimya +6 to 84

Marko Arnautovic +1 to 88

Sakai +2 to 87

Kevin De Bruyne +2 to 89

Petersen +2 to 87

....and thats only half of my teams rises.

Happy days!

the UCL is about to be relentlessly dominated by Deutchland for the next 10 years. Financially' date=' economcally, technically, and talent-wise on the rise.

I predict BVB wins 2-3 UCL titles, Bayern similar at 2-3, Schalke may win 1 UCL in the next 10 years and if BMG keeps improving, 2 or 3 Europa league titles for them, just like how Atletico have dominated that cup. ;):D:D:cool:B)[/quote']

You my friend must be on something :P

For sure' date=' no Italian, portuguese, Russian or ukrainian team can overhaul an imminent Deutch-domination of european football in next 10 years.

I think Barcelona will win a couple more yet, and hopefully the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal and Leeds United can contest in the UCL once more, like the good old days.[/quote']

So not only you think all German clubs (its Deutsch btw, its Deutschland, not Deutchland and if you want to do it correctly I believe its something like Deutches or Deutscher though I'm not too sure as German wasn't my best subject) will somehow dominate the UCL but you also think that clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and even Leeds United will become top clubs. You my friend are losing it by the hour at the moment, I'd put on a helmet and keep your hands at your head at all times for you might lose it real easy.

So not only you think all German clubs (its Deutsch btw' date=' its Deutschland, not Deutchland and if you want to do it correctly I believe its something like Deutches or Deutscher though I'm not too sure as German wasn't my best subject) will somehow dominate the UCL but you also think that clubs like Liverpool, Arsenal and even Leeds United will become top clubs. You my friend are losing it by the hour at the moment, I'd put on a helmet and keep your hands at your head at all times for you might lose it real easy.[/quote']

Who in your opinion can stop Deutchland dominating the UCL & UEL???

It's 'Deutch' to me comrade.

The 3 english clubs i mention are not big clubs to you and won't rise within the next 10 years?? Your are joking right? Leeds with their new investment will be a top 5 premier league club this time in 7/8 years, Arsenal once they rid of their pathetic owners will rise and Liverpool are a giant club waiting to rise. I personally think Liverpool are the biggest club on the planet, ahead of Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund, Man United and Arsenal. B):cool:B)

The 3 english clubs i mention are not big clubs to you and won't rise within the next 10 years?? Your are joking right? Leeds with their new investment will be a top 5 premier league club this time in 7/8 years' date=' Arsenal once they rid of their pathetic owners will rise and Liverpool are a giant club waiting to rise. I personally think Liverpool are the biggest club on the planet, ahead of Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund, Man United and Arsenal. B):cool:B)[/quote']

Half of your brain has taken a holiday. Sorry if that sounds a bit personal, but you seem to take a kind of insane , masochistic pleasure in making ridiculous statements that invite people to wonder what planet you hail from. Please moderate your typing fingers before you are given the Balon D'or for numptiness

Guest Scout Maker

Any idea when the rest of the Bundesliga (Dortmund/Bayern/Frankfurt) e.t.c is going to be reviewed or is it all guesswork?

That was just an example of the latest player from Der Bundesliga being stupidly linked to United in the silly poor media.

United apparently were linked to a 10m move for Lars Bender a couple of months ago according to the english media. It's laughable that someone like Modric sells for 35m' date=' yet a Lars Bender is only worth 10 haha. 45m at the very least in my books.[/quote']

This comment has changed my opinion about Commander. I no longer think he is an idiot but a troll. A good one at that! But seriously, people who carry on trying to talk sense with him are wasting their time, it'll just make him try to annoy people more.

Any idea when the rest of the Bundesliga (Dortmund/Bayern/Frankfurt) e.t.c is going to be reviewed or is it all guesswork?

well considering its in league order, and Borussia MG & schalke will be tomorrow, that leaves:

6th Mainz

5th Freiburg

4th Frankfurt

3rd BVB

2nd Leverkusen

1st Bayern

mostly looking forward to freiburg & frankfurts rating...some serious rating hikes there...

so id say friday/saturday die bundesliga will be kaputten... i mean complete.

jawohl.

The 3 english clubs i mention are not big clubs to you and won't rise within the next 10 years?? Your are joking right? Leeds with their new investment will be a top 5 premier league club this time in 7/8 years' date=' Arsenal once they rid of their pathetic owners will rise and Liverpool are a giant club waiting to rise. I personally think Liverpool are the biggest club on the planet, ahead of Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund, Man United and Arsenal. B):cool:B)[/quote']

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City > better than any German club except Bayern Munchen. Munchen is the only real competitive German club when it comes to the absolute top clubs in Europe. Don't give me that nonsense on Dortmund and City, yes City was pathetic and beaten by Dortmund but City would even have lost to Panathinaikos and probably wouldn't have gotten any further than 1-0 against Nordsjaelland, but a City in good form like they were last season would've easily beaten Dortmund. Now I know you're not going to believe this and you're going to say "Oh but Deutchland (misspelled, show some respect to the name if you love it so much :rolleyes:) is ubersupercool and I know everything best blablabla" but actually I'm not even trying to speak to you, just venting my opinion on German clubs in the Bundesliga thread for anyone to know B) :cool: B) :cool: B) :awesome: :superdude: :ihavenoideawhati'mtalkingabout: :whatsthis: :randomsmiliesattheendofeachpostdon'tmakeyoulookcool:

Anyways I gotta give you credit for being a good comedian ;)

:stilldoesn'tworkanddoesn'tmakeyoucool:

Did he just say that Dortmund is a bigger club then Barcelona ? He's a worse spammer then me :eek:anyway ... Weidenfeller +2 ? Lol

Yes he just said he believes Dortmund is a bigger club than Barca. He also believes Bayern Munchen, Liverpool, Man United, Arsenal and Real Madrid are all bigger clubs than Barcelona.

Pre-03/04' Barcelona was a nothing, no trophy winning club, who won the odd trophy here or there.

La liga > shown in 50 countries worldwide

Bundesliga > 85 countries worldwide.

Premier league 125+ counrtires worlwide.

Barca have only have a major resurgence in this era. They will fade away after the likes of Xavi, iniesta and Messi are gone. The EU will eventually stop pay-package-saving the dead Spanish economy and Barca will not feed off the spanish government in future - hence weaker wages, weaker players etc etc, hence the rise of Deutch-domination with bigger clubs e.g. BVB - better fans, bigger fan base, louder fans, better economy, better directors, better managers/coaches, better quality matches,balanced league etc etc.

Half of your brain has taken a holiday. Sorry if that sounds a bit personal' date=' but you seem to take a kind of insane , masochistic pleasure in making ridiculous statements that invite people to wonder what planet you hail from. Please moderate your typing fingers before you are given the Balon D'or for numptiness[/quote']
This comment has changed my opinion about Commander. I no longer think he is an idiot but a troll. A good one at that! But seriously' date=' people who carry on trying to talk sense with him are wasting their time, it'll just make him try to annoy people more.[/quote']
Did he just say that Dortmund is a bigger club then Barcelona ? He's a worse spammer then me :eek:anyway ... Weidenfeller +2 ? Lol

(just to quote a few)

Have you ever been a kid before? You never dreamt about one glory path for your team? His location is Dream Land if you look closer it says it all. Discuss a little bit it's ok' date=' but i think this thread is for something else. Let it be and let's talk about Ratings.

;2398217']well considering its in league order, and Borussia MG & schalke will be tomorrow, that leaves:

6th Mainz

5th Freiburg

4th Frankfurt

3rd BVB

2nd Leverkusen

1st Bayern

mostly looking forward to freiburg & frankfurts rating...some serious rating hikes there...

so id say friday/saturday die bundesliga will be kaputten... i mean complete.

jawohl.

JMH i only got what you said just now. Thank you really.

The 3 english clubs i mention are not big clubs to you and won't rise within the next 10 years?? Your are joking right? Leeds with their new investment will be a top 5 premier league club this time in 7/8 years' date=' Arsenal once they rid of their pathetic owners will rise and Liverpool are a giant club waiting to rise.[b'] I personally think Liverpool are the biggest club on the planet, ahead of Bayern Munchen, Borussia Dortmund, Man United and Arsenal.[/b] B):cool:B)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Barcelona' date=' Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City > better than any German club except Bayern Munchen. Munchen is the only real competitive German club when it comes to the absolute top clubs in Europe. Don't give me that nonsense on Dortmund and City, yes City was pathetic and beaten by Dortmund but City would even have lost to Panathinaikos and probably wouldn't have gotten any further than 1-0 against Nordsjaelland, but a City in good form like they were last season would've easily beaten Dortmund. Now I know you're not going to believe this and you're going to say "Oh but Deutchland (misspelled, show some respect to the name if you love it so much :rolleyes:) is ubersupercool and I know everything best blablabla" but actually I'm not even trying to speak to you, just venting my opinion on German clubs in the Bundesliga thread for anyone to know B) :cool: B) :cool: B) :awesome: :superdude: :ihavenoideawhati'mtalkingabout: :whatsthis: :randomsmiliesattheendofeachpostdon'tmakeyoulookcool:

Anyways I gotta give you credit for being a good comedian ;)

:stilldoesn'tworkanddoesn'tmakeyoucool:[/quote']

I'm surpised you didn't say Ajax and PSV are bigger clubs than anyone in Deutchland hahahaahhaha.

I was about to accept what you said until you put Chelsea and Man City in there.

If you really think, oil-money fueled clubs like them are bigger than Deutch teams... well. Dortmund slaughtering City's best team was no fluke, no 2 'off days', no cheating, no nothing, no explanation... apart from BVB being a bigger club, with bigger/better fans, directors, coaches and most importantly - home grown players. Chelsea and Man City are short term clubs backed by toy-playing billionaiires who will soon be gone. They are just pro-longing the wait for bigger clubs like Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle and Leeds being in the UCL.

The next 10 years of the UCL will be battled between:

Bayern, BVB, Real, Barca, Man United and hopefully Schalke if they can keep improving and purchase solid CF's. Hopefully Liverpool and Arsenal can join that list soon in the future also.

I'm surpised you didn't say Ajax and PSV are bigger clubs than anyone in Deutchland hahahaahhaha.

I was about to accept what you said until you put Chelsea and Man City in there.

If you really think' date=' oil-money fueled clubs like them are bigger than Deutch teams... well. Dortmund slaughtering City's best team was no fluke, no 2 'off days', no cheating, no nothing, no explanation... apart from BVB being a bigger club, with bigger/better fans, directors, coaches and most importantly - home grown players. Chelsea and Man City are short term clubs backed by toy-playing billionaiires who will soon be gone. [b']They are just pro-longing the wait for bigger clubs like Liverpool, Spurs, Newcastle and Leeds being in the UCL.[/b]

The next 10 years of the UCL will be battled between:

Bayern, BVB, Real, Barca, Man United and hopefully Schalke if they can keep improving and purchase solid CF's. Hopefully Liverpool and Arsenal can join that list soon in the future also.

1. It is Deutsch not Deutch as Brood has already said.

2. I fail to see how the bolded teams are classed as bigger than Chelsea and Manchester City? (Apart from Liverpool). What have they actually done to make them bigger clubs?

3. I thought that Barca will fade when their current squad go?

1. It is Deutsch not Deutch as Brood has already said.

2. I fail to see how the bolded teams are classed as bigger than Chelsea and Manchester City? (Apart from Liverpool). What have they actually done to make them bigger clubs?

3. I thought that Barca will fade when their current squad go?

Hello Mr Adam. Sorry i forgot to mention Everton in the batch of bigger clubs. Next time i remember.

1- Where my location is, its Deutch.

2 - Man City = championship playing club. A dubian individual thought it be funny Man United's inferiors rise from the grave for some reason. Chelsea were a mid-lowertable league club before 04'. Leeds United without doubt are a bigger club, Newcastle have a bigger fan base than both and Spurs just have played very consistenly and nicely for a very long time. Everton have never been relegated from top flight - All 4 are definiately bigger than Man City, arguably against Chelsea also.

3 - Barca won't be fading in the next 10 years, i stated after the messi era. I believe messi is fit enough to play until 37/38 similarly to his country man Zanetti, who will keep his body in great shape. They will fade after 12ish years from now into the abyss.

Hello Mr Adam. Sorry i forgot to mention Everton in the batch of bigger clubs. Next time i remember.

1- Where my location is' date=' its Deutch.

2 - Man City = championship playing club. A dubian individual thought it be funny Man United's inferiors rise from the grave for some reason. Chelsea were a mid-lowertable league club before 04'. Leeds United without doubt are a bigger club, Newcastle have a bigger fan base than both and Spurs just have played very consistenly and nicely for a very long time. Everton have never been relegated from top flight - All 4 are definiately bigger than Man City, arguably against Chelsea also.

3 - Barca won't be fading in the next 10 years, i stated after the messi era. I believe messi is fit enough to play until 37/38 similarly to his country man Zanetti, who will keep his body in great shape. They will fade after 12ish years from now into the abyss.[/quote']

What are you using to say Spurs, Leeds, Newcastle, Everton and Liverpool are bigger than Chelsea and City?