timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

What are you using to say Spurs' date=' Leeds, Newcastle, Everton and Liverpool are bigger than Chelsea and City?[/quote']

Of course they are. Anyone would have to be deluded not to believe this.

Don't you think so?

You sound like the football equivalent of Hitler whilst proclaiming the beginning of the third football reich.

Nutter.

Sorry Mr Magic J, i forgot to mention Villa are a bigger than those 2 teams i mentioned also. Commiserations on the 3-1 thrashing of a Bradford City who reside in the English lowest tier i believe. They didn't show much quality there though.

By the way, why are you comparing myself to Hitler? I'm guessing from a non-Deutch point of view, thinking about a Deutch-dominance in football is something to be feared about??? :confused:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Doesn't everyone just wish the Commander was in charge for SoccerWiki/SM to do Der Bundesliga ratings changes? ;);)

This is what is going to happen if Cancerwiki ever becomes responsible for ratings changes: Users like this one will have a say on ratings...

Hoger 86 -> 87

Draxler 86 -> 88:eek:

But Howedes and Huntelaar stay.:(

Does anyone else also feels Schalke changes have been unfair?

I think its alright. Huntelaar could have been credited for his last season exploits, however, he has been unable to continue that this season, probably why SM didn't rise him. Howedes however, I think should have been granted a rise for being so solid.

Although I didn't need it, today is just yet more proof that hyped up young players get over the top rises.

Could someone tell me what Xhaka has done (bar sit on the BMG bench) to deserve not only 88, but to be level with Herrmann and Neustadter?

I feel like every day SW are making a pretty big mistake. It can't go on like this, it really can't.

Although I didn't need it' date=' today is just yet more proof that hyped up young players get over the top rises.

Could someone tell me what Xhaka has done (bar sit on the BMG bench) to deserve not only 88, but to be level with Herrmann and Neustadter?

I feel like every day SW are making a pretty big mistake. It can't go on like this, it really can't.[/quote']

8 league starts and 1 goal gets you a +2......crazy!If this fella get's a +2 what's going to happen at Dortmund there will be +2's & 3's all over the place.

At this rate Kroos & Gotze will be 94's by Saturday morning,I'd like to see the Soccerwiki votes for those pair.

8 league starts and 1 goal gets you a +2......crazy!If this fella get's a +2 what's going to happen at Dortmund there will be +2's & 3's all over the place.

At this rate Kroos & Gotze will be 94's by Saturday morning' date='I'd like to see the Soccerwiki votes for those pair.[/quote']

Yet Neustadter starts 17 out of 17 league games plus the full 90mins in all 6 Champions league games and gets +1?

]8 league starts and 1 goal gets you a +2......crazy!I[/b]f this fella get's a +2 what's going to happen at Dortmund there will be +2's & 3's all over the place.

At this rate Kroos & Gotze will be 94's by Saturday morning' date='I'd like to see the Soccerwiki votes for those pair.[/quote']

less then 40 minutes in Ligue 1 + 3 appearances in UCL for Lille is worth a +4 rating ... atleast that's what Klonaridis got

:rolleyes:

So many of these rating increases/decreases are an absolute joke.

Although I didn't need it' date=' today is just yet more proof that hyped up young players get over the top rises.

I feel like every day SW are making a pretty big mistake. It can't go on like this, it really can't.[/quote']

Xhaka is a key player for a very promising Swiss National team, that definitely played a part, but i could only see him deserving an 87, 88 is a bit too much.

less then 40 minutes in Ligue 1 + 3 appearances in UCL for Lille is worth a +4 rating ... atleast that's what Klonaridis got

:rolleyes:

So many of these rating increases/decreases are an absolute joke.

Klonaridis also played a fair bit in the Greek league, his rating increase also had that taken in to account.

I dont see what peoples problem is, first we were crying about SM taking so long to review the major leagues, and now that theyre being a bit extra nice to make up for the lost time, some people still seem to be crying. Just smile and wave...:D

1- Where my location is' date=' its Deutch.[/quote']

Found it, you perv! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoey_Deutch

MV5BMjIxNzc0MzAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEyMjI2Nw@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

(so basically where you live you don't learn normal spelling of words and they also don't give a f*** about it, well that explains a lot about you).

Hoger 86 -> 87

Draxler 86 -> 88:eek:

But Howedes and Huntelaar stay.:(

Does anyone else also feels Schalke changes have been unfair?

I know someone who does feel like that too and he's probably with his head up in the girl above (would explain why he's not thinking straight).