timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Absolutely gutted Howedes and Huntelaar didnt rise with how generous the previous ratings rounds have been and Neustadter only got a +1. It looks like I wasnt the only one expecting more!!

Does really appear to be something strange going on in the SM offices.

I guess its unlikely that Boateng will rise now?

I hope they still give good rises to Kroos and Hummels!!

Oh well, theres always the summer revision....whenever that actually ends up taking place ;)

Klonaridis also played a fair bit in the Greek league' date=' his rating increase also had that taken in to account.[/quote']

Sun 22/04/12

That was the date for the last league game in the greek leauge last season.

Klonaridis rose +3 at the 27th that same month (5 days after the season was over)

He then transferred to Lille 01/07/12(July) and has since that done absolutely nothing for Lille.

His games in the greek leauge was taken into account during the first review, where he rose +3.

And for doing nothing ... +4.

just a quick question for german football experts. will wollscheid of leverkusen get 89 or is 88 more likely? could he get into the germany squad? and is he worth keeping after the changes? thanks for any help.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

just a quick question for german football experts. will wollscheid of leverkusen get 89 or is 88 more likely? could he get into the germany squad? and is he worth keeping after the changes? thanks for any help.

I think 89

I'm not a Bundesliga expert but Bayer are doing well atm.... I'd say 89 and well if Bayer continue to impress and as does PW then methinks he should get into the Germany squad in the future and YES keep him! ;)

89 easy' date=' Bayer are doing well this season[/color']

thank ye very much for all ur replies. i think after that wollscheid will get 89. what do ye think his max potential is, i know its a difficult question. thanks.

thank ye very much for all ur replies. i think after that wollscheid will get 89. what do ye think his max potential is' date=' i know its a difficult question. thanks.[/quote']

Depends, it's always hard to see what potential SM rating players will get 1/2 years down the line, I'd say he should be able to get 91 in the next 2 years, I do think he will get into the Germany side sooner rather than later!

Hi' date=' sorry that this is slightly unrelated. Where is the place to vote for player changes or to see the votes? Can't seem to find it.[/quote']

Player Changes

SoccerWiki - Database - Vote (for changes to players details, excluding ratings)

Rating Changes

Soccerwiki - click on player, propose new rating (no idea if they take this into account, and they don't accept votes on ratings)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

wollscheid ---> +1 ;)

Only 7/8 hours and Schalke and M'gladbach will be evaluated.

I'm a magician :D

Thanks Vincy.

No at tall ;)

I dont see what peoples problem is' date=' first we were crying about SM taking so long to review the major leagues, and now that theyre being a bit extra nice to make up for the lost time, some people still seem to be crying. Just smile and wave...:D[/quote']

We don't want them to be extra nice with the ratings; we want them to be accurate, consistent, at a reasonable pace, and for SM to communicate what the process is.

Player Changes

SoccerWiki - Database - Vote (for changes to players details' date=' excluding ratings)

Rating Changes

Soccerwiki - click on player, propose new rating (no idea if they take this into account, and they don't accept votes on ratings)[/quote']

I do hope they do not take this into account. If you can see what stupid things people can do with national elections just once every 4 years in real life then I can only imagine what'll happen if SM take this into account each ratings.. :rolleyes:

I do hope they do not take this into account. If you can see what stupid things people can do with national elections just once every 4 years in real life then I can only imagine what'll happen if SM take this into account each ratings.. :rolleyes:

Yeh, but it's SM we are talking about, they're not wired up right.....:eek:

Sun 22/04/12

That was the date for the last league game in the greek leauge last season.

Klonaridis rose +3 at the 27th that same month (5 days after the season was over)

He then transferred to Lille 01/07/12(July) and has since that done absolutely nothing for Lille.

His games in the greek leauge was taken into account during the first review' date=' where he rose +3.

And for doing nothing ... +4.[/center']

KLONARIDIS rated 82

Xhaka/Neustader 88

erm slight difference there though isnt there....

people getting wound up over the size of increases when its really about the rating isnt it???

82 is still very low for a ligue 1 club????

anyway Xhaka IMO is an 88 player, should of been at Basel. he wont go up at the end of the season though with current form, whilst the likes of Neustader most definately will. Matip, Papadopoulous, Holtby got to 89 and they have been established in the side longer than Neustader.

The only one i thought could of got 89 was Jantscke. But we all know he is headed that way so i guess it reflects on Borussia MG stuttering league form....& its pretty rare to go 87>89 in one hit unless your team is top of the league or the player in question is playing like a demon ie El Shaarawy

That's exactly what scares me :o

well the proof they arent is right there...majority of folks on this thread saying how comes XYZ didnt hit 89? prob voted 89 on soccerwiki for him and low and behold many only hit 88!

;2399022']well the proof they arent is right there...majority of folks on this thread saying how comes XYZ didnt hit 89? prob voted 89 on soccerwiki for him and low and behold many only hit 88!

And yet ratings are still ridiculous, I'm starting to fear it doesn't even matter who does the ratings :P

They do count.When soccerwiki was created there was a thread created as well which explained everything but the idea was that soccerwiki would sort out the sensible votes and the stupid votes and you would get a good or bad reputation accordingly and thus if you vote sensibly your vote will count.

They do count.When soccerwiki was created there was a thread created as well which explained everything but the idea was that soccerwiki would sort out the sensible votes and the stupid votes and you would get a good or bad reputation accordingly and thus if you vote sensibly your vote will count.

Doesn't seem to work :o

Thats not what the SM Mods said on here a few days ago. They said that they will look at the votes and then judge THEMSELVES on what they feel the player deserves. Therefore, we can vote for anything and SM will then decide what happens. THEY have the final say so people complaining about others are clearly ill-informed.