timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Thats not what the SM Mods said on here a few days ago. They said that they will look at the votes and then judge THEMSELVES on what they feel the player deserves. Therefore' date=' we can vote for anything and SM will then decide what happens. THEY have the final say so people complaining about others are clearly ill-informed.[/quote']

In all fairness I don't know what or where the mod's said anything so fair enough but I do know that a thread was created and what I said was correct then whether it's changed or not I don't know.

Just woke up from sleep here in Asia' date=' so how's Hitler been doing promoting the Bundesliga.

Insert overexcessive smileys here* B):):):P:p:rolleyes::rolleyes:B):cool::eek::eek::):):):rolleyes:B)[/quote']

Der Beste Liga in der welt!!! Hail Der Bundesliga.

This is what is going to happen if Cancerwiki ever becomes responsible for ratings changes: Users like this one will have a say on ratings...

I wish. Everyone on this forum must partition for Der Commander to be the sole ratings developer for Der Bundesliga. I would balance everything out and make REAL ratings changes for the better of good.

Hoger 86 -> 87

Draxler 86 -> 88:eek:

But Howedes and Huntelaar stay.:(

Does anyone else also feels Schalke changes have been unfair?

I had all of Schalke's ratings correct apart from these two. I will try to put in a word with the ratings changers at SM' date=' that they must change Howedes and Huntelaar both immediately to 93 when Schalke finish 3rd/4th again as usual. Schalke nearly always finish in the UCL spots similar to Arsenal.

Unnerstall -> 87 :D

Unnerstall is highly underated. 5th choice Deutch national keeper - and thats some complement considering Deutchland have all the beste keepers in the world.

Sorry Mr Magic J' date=' i forgot to mention Villa are a bigger than those 2 teams i mentioned also. Commiserations on the 3-1 thrashing of a Bradford City who reside in the English lowest tier i believe. They didn't show much quality there though.

By the way, why are you comparing myself to Hitler? I'm guessing from a non-Deutch point of view, thinking about a Deutch-dominance in football is something to be feared about??? :confused:[/quote']

Apology accepted.

Its a two legged affair, so I expect us to be heading along to Wembley.

Well I compared you to Hitler for a number of reasons, but only because of some similarities. At least Hitler knew that it was indeed Deutsch and Deutch. Although I suspect you are fully aware of your typo and you are indeed an absolute troll.

The similarities between Hitler and his third reich and yourself and your footballing reich are startling :)

You talk of utter dominance based on illogical reasoning, you twist opinion and fact to justify your beliefs, you are utterly dismissive of other peoples opinions unless they agree, you have a unfair, and irrational hatred towards a number of clubs (replace clubs with races and religions ).

Plus your a nutter.

You also refer to yourself in third person.

EDIT: You also speak as if you offer change for the better. When infact you clearly dont. See post below.

That being said, I suspect you are putting on a little Hitler tash ( Im guessing your to young to grow one ), and acting like this intentionally.

Although I didn't need it' date=' today is just yet more proof that hyped up young players get over the top rises.

Could someone tell me what Xhaka has done (bar sit on the BMG bench) to deserve not only 88, but to be level with Herrmann and Neustadter?

I feel like every day SW are making a pretty big mistake. It can't go on like this, it really can't.[/quote']

Xhaka is our league's version of Wilshere if you don't watch Der Bundesliga much. He never stops training, first to training, enthusiasm is so high, energy very high, best impact player on the bench in the league ahead of the likes of Mario Gomez, Marica etc etc.

i thought Neustadter and Nordtveit would both sneak 89 :(

As did I. The best CDM in the league for me is Neustadter. He is better thn Xabi Alonso at passing and is only 24. He will have a +3 in Spring to 91 and next year a +2 to 93. Nordveit similar. he will receivie 2 +2's in the next 2 ratings to 92. He is better than any CB's Arsenal possess at this moment.

Dissapointed in Neustadter's rise. Was hoping for an 89.

As i said' date=' best CDM in the league ahead of Javi. The only reason it doesn't look like it right now, is because the previous managers tactics were aweful. Under the new coach, he will become the best CDM in the world.

lars unerstall got +4 ???? omg :eek:

has been the worst gk in the bundesliga

mark my words - WORST KEEPER IN THE WORLD = HILDEBRAND!!! Dear god, that keeper is so so so bad. haha, you got the right team, just the wrong keeper. Schalke have a blessing in Unnerstall to come on, because Hildebrand is one of the main reasons they do not sit in 4th spot, in the winter break. Woeful keeper, sell him now if you have him.

I had all of Schalke's ratings correct apart from these two. I will try to put in a word with the ratings changers at SM' date=' that they must change Howedes and Huntelaar both immediately to 93 when Schalke finish 3rd/4th again as usual. Schalke nearly always finish in the UCL spots similar to Arsenal.[/quote']

Unnerstal = wrong

Fuchs = wrong

Papadopoulos = correct

Metzelder = correct

Caillas = wrong

Neustadter = wrong

Holtby = partially correct (90/89 predicted)

Draxler = partially correct (89/88 predicted)

Huntelaar = wrong

Come again?

You've had your fun, I would appreciate it if you would now stop trolling and spamming this thread full of nonsense. Thank you.

Unnerstal = wrong

Fuchs = wrong

Papadopoulos = correct

Metzelder = correct

Caillas = wrong

Neustadter = wrong

Huntelaar = wrong

Come again?

:D That looks a lot different than "just Huntelaar and Howedes".

Absolutely gutted Howedes and Huntelaar didnt rise with how generous the previous ratings rounds have been and Neustadter only got a +1. It looks like I wasnt the only one expecting more!!

Does really appear to be something strange going on in the SM offices.

I guess its unlikely that Boateng will rise now?

I hope they still give good rises to Kroos and Hummels!!

Oh well' date=' theres always the summer revision....whenever that actually ends up taking place ;)[/quote']

Yep, Howedes is the 3rd best CB in the league and for national team.

SM offices must consider me for making realistic changes to Der Bundesliga, i am a big expert, which they seem to lack at the moment.

Have faith, Neustadter will have a big +3 rise in Spring, possibly higher should Schalke make the semi finals of the champions league - and i don't want anyone saying its impossible - look at the flukey team who did last year. Except Schalke has domineerers like neusy, Nordy, Drax, Hunter etc etc.

Boateng MUST NOT rise. he is the most unreliable CB around.

Kroos as i state in my thread = +2 and hopefully +3 to 93.

Hummels = easy +2 to 94. Best CB in world.

just a quick question for german football experts. will wollscheid of leverkusen get 89 or is 88 more likely? could he get into the germany squad? and is he worth keeping after the changes? thanks for any help.

Wollscheid' date=' great positioner, great vision, great passer. weakness = gives away too many free-kicks, penalties, gets the bookings a.k.a needs to improve his tackling.

If he does, his max potential is 94/95.

He will get into the 25 man national squad, but for me is 5th choice behind a Solid Hummels, Badstuber, Howedes and Reinartz.

We don't want them to be extra nice with the ratings; we want them to be accurate, consistent, at a reasonable pace, and for SM to communicate what the process is.

Hence i am the solution to the communication errors and anywhere else they struggle to understand Der Bundesliga better e.g. ratings.

I really hope in the future SM just reads my future threads on Der Bundesliga teams in future, and solely makes the ratings based on my threads. That would be best for everyone.

Going on record now' date=' Mandzukic is gonna get 91 ;)[/quote']

Hey, you read my thread and took my credit away lol. In all seriousness, i wouldn't be so shocked as others if this happens. He's the Jelavic of this league, but better with his wrong foot.

And yet ratings are still ridiculous' date=' I'm starting to fear it doesn't even matter who does the ratings :P[/quote']

Yup, cue SM relying on Der Commander's threads in the forum to make changes in Spring.

Unnerstal = wrong

Fuchs = wrong

Papadopoulos = correct

Metzelder = correct

Caillas = wrong

Neustadter = wrong

Huntelaar = wrong

Come again?

You've had your fun' date=' I would appreciate it if you would now stop trolling and spamming this thread full of nonsense. Thank you.[/quote']

Fuchs should have rose.

At least in my thread i have warned the masses who read, to stay away from or sell Caillas, as my main aim is to guide everyone with help on the liga players.

Neusy = correct . i had 88 written down should SM have taken this seasons managers poor tactics under consideration.

Huntelaar will rise in Spring. Don't forget my threads are for the whole season. I have predicted both ratings, and i intend on updating my threads in March/April before the next ratings in May.

Xhaka is our league's version of Wilshere if you don't watch Der Bundesliga much. He never stops training' date=' first to training, enthusiasm is so high, energy very high, best impact player on the bench in the league ahead of the likes of Mario Gomez, Marica etc etc.

[/quote']

Lol you're out of your depth mate. I watch at least 3 live Bundesliga games a week + highlight shows. I know full well what Xhaka is like and does thank you very much.

So say he never stops training and is first to it is a reason for him to have 88, comical :D

Some strange changes happened today.

Jermain Jones staying 88 is the biggest surprise for me. He fully deserves 89! Especially that even Xhaka is now rated 88' date=' too. :o[/quote']

i agree with you comrade.

They do count.When soccerwiki was created there was a thread created as well which explained everything but the idea was that soccerwiki would sort out the sensible votes and the stupid votes and you would get a good or bad reputation accordingly and thus if you vote sensibly your vote will count.

Soccerwiki was the worst invention ever...seriously :o

As for ratings, SM (or Wiki) whoever it is is MILES to generous with ratings nowdays, you used to have to earn your stripes but nowdays players get up to elevated levels 88+ with no real reason for it....

The old days, system of rating was much more consistant, accurate and kept a sense of realism.

I am afraid you dont have to do anything nowdays and you get bumped up to ridiculous levels....numerous examples in Germany and many other leagues

Hahaha you get better and better my Fuhrer.

Comrade haha' date=' you really are something. Ill give you that.

Although im Certain Comrade is of Russian origin. Are you some form of Hitler / Stalin fan boy ?[/quote']

maybe a new Nelson Mandela?

:confused::P

Sun 22/04/12

That was the date for the last league game in the greek leauge last season.

Klonaridis rose +3 at the 27th that same month (5 days after the season was over)

He then transferred to Lille 01/07/12(July) and has since that done absolutely nothing for Lille.

His games in the greek leauge was taken into account during the first review' date=' where he rose +3.

And for doing nothing ... +4.[/center']

He should have hit 82 in the Greek league anyways. Then he would have been 82 at Lille where he would have not risen for 'doing nothing.' Why do you continually beat up on this guy? Nobody should be hated so much. :)

He should have hit 82 in the Greek league anyways. Then he would have been 82 at Lille where he would have not risen for 'doing nothing.' Why do you continually beat up on this guy? Nobody should be hated so much. :)

Lol' date=' I'm not hating him :P

He got his rise for the greek leauge while still being in Greece :P but a +4 rise based on the stats he had while in France is ludacris :P

Anyway, let's drop the Klonaridis discussion as he plays for a non-bundesliga team :P[/center']

Some strange changes happened today.

Jermain Jones staying 88 is the biggest surprise for me. He fully deserves 89! Especially that even Xhaka is now rated 88' date=' too. :o[/quote']

One of the biggest surprises for me too, dissapointing.