timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Curious that Huntelaar was given +1 the day after most other Schalke players had been reviewed.

Is someone with particularly strong influence leaning on SM when they don't get the rises they want.

It does make you wonder who is really running the show.

The entire team should be done in one day, no exceptions, or it looks like the ratings are being manipulated...

Szalai stay ? :confused:

Looks that way but he should definitely have been given 87. Hopefully it's similar to Huntelaar who rose today while the rest of Schalke were reviewed yesterday.

But if he doesn't rise tomorrow I guess he's been forgotten in the review.

So' date=' tomorrow we'll have 2 and 1/6 of a team evaluated...? Yesterday 2 teams...

Before yesterday 3...

What the hell is going on? Do they really have to think so much about Frankfurt and Mainz, they can't finish for once the rest? I don't get it, even Slovenia and Uruguay were faster than this. I'm a recent player, but this has changed quite a bit in the last months...

Maybe it's this winter transition. After that extremely calm December we are starving for ratings =p[/quote']

Seems to me that the cold has frozen SM staffs fingers inside dark places.

If you define accurate as being within 5 points of a serious rating then yes :o

I get your point mate and you are right' date=' its not like all ratings are ridiculous, but the % of ridiculous ratings has definately got bigger and that's not really something I can appreciate (and I think others with me).[/quote']

Yes, ridiculous is soccerwiki and sm middle name, that's their degree of kinship. And in this review it started with pogba's rise to 85.

Tomorrow will be re-evaluated :

Mainz -Freiburg except (GINTER) and only a few players Eintracht Frankfurt that are (Trapp - Zambrano - Nikolov - Butscher)

no Freiburg and i really hope they don't forget him.

Curious that Huntelaar was given +1 the day after most other Schalke players had been reviewed.

Is someone with particularly strong influence leaning on SM when they don't get the rises they want.

It does make you wonder who is really running the show.

The entire team should be done in one day' date=' no exceptions, or it looks like the ratings are being manipulated...[/quote']

Yes it does, and that the reviews aren't being well thought.

Huntelaar rise came to confirm Lewandowski, Reus, Gotze and Kroos rise to 92, if they don't "it's madness".