timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Why ridicoulous??? :confused:

The last year he scored 29 goal in 32 match with 13 assist in Bundesliga

14 goal in 12 match in EuropaLEague

5 gol in 3 match in cup germany

Yeah and after that he's had a pathetic Euro Champ and barely scored in the Bundesliga and tbh I don't think Schalke's nor his performances in the UCL can make up for that in any way.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Why ridicoulous??? :confused:

The last year he scored 29 goal in 32 match with 13 assist in Bundesliga

14 goal in 12 match in EuropaLEague

5 gol in 3 match in cup germany

I think Brood has given you a good answer...I totally agree with him ;)

Plus he already had his rise to 91 for last season's goals in Bundesliga. After that I don't think he has done so much things to deserve a 92.

But clearly that's only my opinion...

I think Brood has given you a good answer...I totally agree with him ;)

Plus he already had his rise to 91 for last season's goals in Bundesliga. After that I don't think he has done so much things to deserve a 92.

But clearly that's only my opinion...

Yes that is your opinion and its fine to think like that. But lets think outside the box. SM knows that Huntelaar will pick it up and single handedly place Schalke in the top 4 once again. He will get up to 15 goals and a few assists in there. Easily will deserve 93 if Schalke make the Semi Finals of the UCL - and thats a small if because they are guarenteed Quater finalists at the moment, and if they draw a Porto or Valencia, they might steam roll into the Semi's, hence Huntelaar gets his deserved 93!!

Hope that helps, this rating is based on past season, present time and most importantly the near future!

Yes that is your opinion and its fine to think like that. But lets think outside the box. SM knows that Huntelaar will pick it up and single handedly place Schalke in the top 4 once again. He will get up to 15 goals and a few assists in there. Easily will deserve 93 if Schalke make the Semi Finals of the UCL - and thats a small if because they are guarenteed Quater finalists at the moment' date=' and if they draw a Porto or Valencia, they might steam roll into the Semi's, hence Huntelaar gets his deserved 93!!

Hope that helps, this rating is based on past season, present time and most importantly the near future![/quote']

Why are you still here? your posts are laughable and pretty much nobody agrees with you.

Yes that is your opinion and its fine to think like that. But lets think outside the box. SM knows that Huntelaar will pick it up and single handedly place Schalke in the top 4 once again. He will get up to 15 goals and a few assists in there. Easily will deserve 93 if Schalke make the Semi Finals of the UCL - and thats a small if because they are guarenteed Quater finalists at the moment' date=' and if they draw a Porto or Valencia, they might steam roll into the Semi's, hence Huntelaar gets his deserved 93!!

Hope that helps, this rating is based on past season, present time and most importantly the near future![/quote']

Ratings are solely based on past performances, future performances do not and should at no point be included in ratings since we do not have crystal balls to see if it would actually come true. Say he did get 93 this time and would do absolutely nothing 2nd half of the season, that would mean that he should have to be dropped 3 points to 90. That means the predictions become highly unbalanced and players' ratings will chance everytime they sneeze resulting in a day by day review of every player.

Again I ask you to stop talking nonsense, especially because people who don't have that much knowledge of this game tend to believe you because you promis them mountains of gold that do not actually exist resulting in a generation of utterly dumb forumers like you :rolleyes:

Why are you still here? your posts are laughable and pretty much nobody agrees with you.

Because one day he will rise and rid Europe of its lowly football, and allow Aryan football teams to rise to the top, where they belong. The super Aryan league.

Because one day he will rise and rid Europe of its lowly football' date=' and allow Aryan football teams to rise to the top, where they belong. The super Aryan league.[/quote']

Union of European Footballing Arians & Federation of International Footballing Arians, its already in the names :o:eek:

You really are clueless, huntelaar will never get 93, unless schalke wins bundesliga and/or champions league which is near to impossible.

And you named porto next to valencia???!!! Porto puts schalke in the pocked any day, they really step up in CL, and a team like schalke is no match for them.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

This is a totally clueless comment from a person who doesn't actually understand & see how much soccerwiki has massively reduced the quality of the game!

oh yeah if by reduced quality you mean so called managers who hoard massive squads cant sell some players off today to buy more of there precious risers.... then yeah massive reduction in 'quality'

I have posted many constructive and/or helpful comments in this forum. After all' date=' the complaints/criticism/comments from the customers SHOULD have been used as feedback from every company (but SM doesn't seem to agree with this...).

If you think that constructive is to defend SM and Cancerwiki in EVERY single matter and attack everyone "dares" to complain or criticize something (out of many!) wrong in the game, then you are far from reality.

Just go cheer SM for the astonishing achievement of reviewing the next 2 teams... That would be very constructive![/quote']

maybe they were fed up of you complaining they werent annoucing leagues so slowed the reviews down so you could make sure you go and buy all the risers for your 255 man squads you desperately needed. :rolleyes:

im done with you and your ridiculous statements. I offer a pretty decent explanation of why i think the reviews arent as quick as you and others like but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

& yeah, ive seen several your so called 'helpful comments / constructive posts'......some are very VERY controversial and would probably hack a few people right off. but thats a matter for the Mods and Devs.

-----------------------

ANYWAY back to the topic, its looks like we are getting Freiburg, Dortmund Leverkusen & Frankfurt tomorrow, possibly some Mainz players that were missed ie Szalai. He will rise dont worry, has been one of the best strikers this season with some impressive performances.

;2400928']oh yeah if by reduced quality you mean so called managers who hoard massive squads cant sell some players off today to buy more of there precious risers.... then yeah massive reduction in 'quality'

maybe they were fed up of you complaining they werent annoucing leagues so slowed the reviews down so you could make sure you go and buy all the risers for your 255 man squads you desperately needed. :rolleyes:

im done with you and your ridiculous statements. I offer a pretty decent explanation of why i think the reviews arent as quick as you and others like but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

& yeah' date=' ive seen several your so called 'helpful comments / constructive posts'......some are very VERY controversial and would probably hack a few people right off. but thats a matter for the Mods and Devs.

-----------------------

ANYWAY back to the topic, its looks like we are getting Freiburg, Dortmund Leverkusen & Frankfurt tomorrow, possibly some Mainz players that were missed ie Szalai. He will rise dont worry, has been one of the best strikers this season with some impressive performances.[/quote']

Sums up all my thoughts about the new system into one phrase

:P exactly why i like the new system :)

;2400928']

-----------------------

ANYWAY back to the topic' date=' its looks like we are getting Freiburg, Dortmund Leverkusen & Frankfurt tomorrow, possibly some Mainz players that were missed ie Szalai. He will rise dont worry, has been one of the best strikers this season with some impressive performances.[/quote']

also noticed that there has been an overlap in mainly the 'II' squads ie Schalke II, Stuttgart II etc not being completed in one day. I think we will see some more Schalke players prehaps ie Manuel Torres, Ernst, PLIATSIKAS as they are still up for voting on Soccerwiki.

seems SW has a bit of a backlog of data currently with 671 players on the voting screen, and i was told recently by a Dev that there is a bug issue currently.....yet another reason for the slow down.

;2400928']oh yeah if by reduced quality you mean so called managers who hoard massive squads cant sell some players off today to buy more of there precious risers.... then yeah massive reduction in 'quality'

& yeah' date=' ive seen several your so called 'helpful comments / constructive posts'......some are very VERY controversial and would probably hack a few people right off. but thats a matter for the Mods and Devs.

-----------------------

ANYWAY back to the topic, its looks like we are getting Freiburg, Dortmund Leverkusen & Frankfurt tomorrow, possibly some Mainz players that were missed ie Szalai. He will rise dont worry, has been one of the best strikers this season with some impressive performances.[/quote']

How do you know who will be done tomorrow?

How do you know who will be done tomorrow?

soccerwiki Zakky. dont knock it til you tried it!

Also a fair few Bayern players have appeared too. could have the full house over tomorrow and Saturday morning!

;2401045']soccerwiki Zakky. dont knock it til you tried it!

Also a fair few Bayern players have appeared too. could have the full house over tomorrow and Saturday morning!

Realistically it should of been done by Saturday anyway, it's just today's 1 team that has put that into doubt.

;2401045']soccerwiki Zakky. dont knock it til you tried it!

Fair enough, I do go on there not really sure how it works though..

I only really rate players I own in my favorite gameworlds, to give them a better chance of rising haha

Fair enough' date=' I do go on there not really sure how it works though..

[b']I only really rate players I own in my favorite gameworlds, to give them a better chance of rising haha[/b]

Yup, im now being a douche and rating every single player I have with a +5 even if they deserve a +1

Not leaving it to chance.