Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Think the Bundesliga will probably get completed tommorow' date=' as players like Gotze, Kuba, Lewandowski, Pizceck, Weidenfeller, Kroos, Dante and Mandzukic ought to still go up.[/quote']

Doubt it, they've got 3 and a half teams to do still.

Only SW could go this slow.

No complaints from me so far today with rises, I had hoped for an extra 1 on Sorg and Ginter but the two are fair enough.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Kagawa 100% deserves a 91 rating. I'm jut hoping for a 92 but understand it is very unlikely tho huntelaar got it so can't see why kagawa does not have a chance? Two bundesliga titles in a row, prob the most important player (apart from maybe hummels/lewandowski) in 2011/2012 season also winning German cup. First name on Japanese national team who are continuously improving. Big transfer to one of the top teams in Europe who are top of league and in knockout stages of champions league. I am a united fan so bit biased but I have watched him when in Germany and feel only thing stopping him from 92 is his latest injury.

Definitely do no think hazard, Kroos, gotze, Neymar are that much better in quality that they should be rated 95 if kagawa was 92 lol I think that's a bit absurd :rolleyes: