timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I meant big names on clubs' date=' just Reus from Dortmund and that's it? Then please do the whole club or just don't do it :rolleyes:[/quote']

Apparently its a mistake but they should just put everyone in from Dortmund because of it imo, I know they already have the rest done if they updated Reus.

;2402455']Luiz' date=' will be re-rated during the premiership, along with all the other Chelsea players, which is a bit more logical. [b']IMO he wont rise anyway.[/b]

He will rise, +1.

Wow that's not true.

It is true. Just Gotze has better potential, Reus is definitely a better overall player than him.

With Reus getting a +2' date=' can we expect the same for Gotze?[/quote']

Yes. i firmly believe Gotze will get a +2 to 93.

good rise for reus' date='after great season in Monchengladbach AND Germany national team,his rating needs to be 91. from than on his move to dortmund gives him 92. :D

lets see tomorrow what its going to be with lewa and kroos.[/quote']

Lewa also a +2 to 92 with ease, Kroos could easily get +3 to 93 if SM are generous. Could be +3's for both really, but they will both rise +2 tommorow.

With these ratings I'm hoping for a kagawa jump to 92. He was a huge part of dortmunds success in their two title winning seasons and got a big move to united where he was playing well before his injury. Fingers crossed he gets the same rise as reus :D

Kagawa is a fantastic technical player. He's not done so well at United in his first season just yet. He's in for a tough time breaking down the rock solid Carrick-Fletcher partnership. Expect him to rise +1 to 91 for now.

Yes. i firmly believe Gotze will get a +2 to 93.

Lewa also a +2 to 92 with ease' date=' Kroos could easily get +3 to 93 if SM are generous. Could be +3's for both really, but they will both rise +2 tommorow.

Kagawa is a fantastic technical player. He's not done so well at United in his first season just yet. He's in for a tough time breaking down the rock solid Carrick-Fletcher partnership. Expect him to rise +1 to 91 for now.[/quote']

Nope 92,91,92,90 respectively

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I think that Dortmund and Bayern will have a lot of surprises at next review...

Kroos -> 92 (+2)

J.Martinez is a 91 and Kroos is better than him in this season' date=' probably even better than Schweini. Kroos deserves a 92.

[/i']

Mandzukic -> 91 (+2)

Stats talks for him.

Dante ->91 (+2)

One of the best CB in Bundes for 2 seasons.

Lewandowski -> 92 (+2)

The best striker in Bundes for 2 seasons, now one of the best player even in UCL.

Reus -> 92 (+2)

I don't think he really deserves it but this kind of review seems really generous, he should be a "91,5" so i think he will get a 92...

Gotze, Hummels and Subotic -> +1

Waiting for the others :D

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I can't wait myself. I started managing a Dortmund side which was in relegation zone with 10 games played. Luckily it was not torn to pieces yet so I have the main XI.

A top 5 finish after the update is my goal.

No' date=' Reus is better than Gotze, but he will get a plus +1 anyway.[/quote']

Matter of opinion I suppose but I can't say I entirely agree with that, both great players in their own different ways.

I consider myself to be a Dortmund fan and I dont think it's fair to compare these 2 at all.

Just to chime in on the Gotze rise discussion, 92 Is perfect for him right now and thats what we should expect.

Will Neur rise to 94? I think he deserves it...

Tough one that' date=' It's certainly not impossible... 50/50 I'd say. If not now, then the end of the season if Bayern win the title.

So it looks like Gundogan will hit 90 and Kuba will hit 91?

Kuba has a SMALL chance at 91 but I can't see it.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Gundogan 90?! No...i think he will be 89...90 is too much for an half season of this level' date=' don't you think?[/quote']

I have the funny feeling that Gundogan is going to get pushed out of CM position by Sahin and the hype around him.

I sincerely hope not.

If BVB win the UCL, Gundogan will be 91/92 no problem.

On the ratings tommorow, i would say don't rule out a 90, because lets not forget he broke through the team last season, and now has 2 league titles to his name.

just gone in for Rode at an external' date=' forgot to sign him for my German team I'm trying to build..here's to hoping they don't review Frankfurt tomorrow or I'll have to pay more Lol[/quote']

Phew..I was lucky. Looks like it will go through in time