Alexander MEIER 87 => 87

Takashi INUI 85 => 85

Sonny KITTEL 79 => 80

Maximilian MEHRING 74 => 74

Karim MATMOUR 85 => 85 / 84

Erwin HOFFER 85 => 85

Rob FRIEND 85 => 84 / 85

Olivier OCCEAN 83 => 84 / 85

Should this be updated since the goog start this season?

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Still would agree with the majority of those changes' date=' even with the good start to the season. IMO though, Inui should rise to 86/87, and Meier and Trapp might deserve a +1.[/quote']

Nah far under cooked. The below 81 players like Rode who play regularly will get 84 at least, perhaps even 85.

He MUST get a 91.I'd never listen the guys with no chance.Howedes is MASSIVELY underrated IMO.Was talking with Timo about that....He's a superb defender' date='Hummels isnt miles ahead of him.He's just excellent.He's going great foward,he's a very good defender and IMO he's in top 5 best Cb's in Bundesliga.91 in next change is a must for me....Cant understand how Schalke have just 1 91...[/quote']

In my personal opinion, he's better than Boateng and Badstuber in CB. I don't understand SMs rating system. The third best Bundesliga had Huntelaar, Raul, Farfan and Howedes as 90+ last year where as teams like Leverkusen had more and pretty much all of Bayern including bench is 90+

Sorry but no. This shows how clueless you are. He has only played 10 club games in 2012 since the last review. How you think this would warrant a +1 I don't know.

He was INJURED

In my personal opinion' date=' he's better than Boateng and Badstuber in CB. I don't understand SMs rating system. The third best Bundesliga had Huntelaar, Raul, Farfan and Howedes as 90+ last year where as teams like Leverkusen had more and pretty much all of Bayern including bench is 90+

He was INJURED[/quote']

He's deffo better then Bads and Boateng..no doubt in that but they're playing for Munich.

Just wondered what sort of a peak rating do you think Wollscheid, Jantschke, Herrmann, Gundogan and Draxler could get? :)

Also... :D Who's Germany's next best CF Goalscorer coming from? :)

Thank you for your time.... have to admit over the last year or so i've become a lover of the german style of football!

He's deffo better then Bads and Boateng..no doubt in that but they're playing for Munich.

It's a shame that SM looks at their teams more than their skills

What has him being injured got to do with it? End of the day he wasn't on the pitch and SM certainly don't give players who don't play rises to 91!

I understand that' date=' but when he did play, he was definately someone who deserved a 91... plus, seeing as how Scahlke are the tird best in th league, their captain should be rated higher

Just wondered what sort of a peak rating do you think Wollscheid, Jantschke, Herrmann, Gundogan and Draxler could get? :)

Also... :D Who's Germany's next best CF Goalscorer coming from? :)

Thank you for your time.... have to admit over the last year or so i've become a lover of the german style of football!

lol i dont often' date=' i watch him at international level, but ive always been a fan of him :D:D[/quote']

Draxler has been really great as of late. The game against Montpellier, he was simply outstanding, shame he broke his arm. Wouldn't be too suprised if he pulled a Gotze soon. I don't know about the first two, but I can see Hermann hitting an 88 net rating and 89 maybe in a season.

Reus or Schurrle

Draxler has been really great as of late. The game against Montpellier' date=' he was simply outstanding, shame he broke his arm. Wouldn't be too suprised if he pulled a Gotze soon. I don't know about the first two, but I can see Hermann hitting an 88 net rating and 89 maybe in a season.

Reus or Schurrle[/quote']

Fair play and I'm a massive fan of Draxler myself!! I was more thinking of a CF in the Gomez, Klose mould rather than Reus or schurrle.... (I can't get either of them currently :( Damn manager wont even sell Reus for Eriksen and shaquiri!!)

Fair play and I'm a massive fan of Draxler myself!! I was more thinking of a CF in the Gomez' date=' Klose mould rather than Reus or schurrle.... (I can't get either of them currently :( Damn manager wont even sell Reus for Eriksen and shaquiri!!)[/quote']

I'd keep Shaqiri at any price..if you can get Reus for Eriksen+Shaqiri do it but in rest keep Xherdan.Amazing player.

Anyway Reus will not keep that FWD position for long so if you need a striker go for Gomez or Mandzukic.

Fair play and I'm a massive fan of Draxler myself!! I was more thinking of a CF in the Gomez' date=' Klose mould rather than Reus or schurrle.... (I can't get either of them currently :( Damn manager wont even sell Reus for Eriksen and shaquiri!!)[/quote']

Germany is lacking in those aren't they? Well in those terms, after Gomez,Klose, Kiessling the next one would probablly be Losogga. Haven't seen him much but heard he's really good. And if you can wait, YESIL (shame he went to Liverpool though)

I'd keep Shaqiri at any price..if you can get Reus for Eriksen+Shaqiri do it but in rest keep Xherdan.Amazing player.

Anyway Reus will not keep that FWD position for long so if you need a striker go for Gomez or Mandzukic.

See here lies the problem.... he won't sell for anything..... he won't sell any players for any amount of cash... players.... or anything... He wouldnt even take Gameiro for Gundogan!!! (me wanting Gundo) :P and with Reus he seriously annoys me.... iv said name a price' date=' name a player you want from my team in exchange and i just still get the same very dated response of "i no sell" :/ No doubt he will end up selling to another manager for peanuts!! :( and it's not a fwd im after I just want smegging REUS :P then my teams as complete as i really want them to be :P

Germany is lacking in those aren't they? Well in those terms, after Gomez,Klose, Kiessling the next one would probablly be Losogga. Haven't seen him much but heard he's really good. And if you can wait, YESIL (shame he went to Liverpool though)

ahhh fair play indeed i was thinking that myself.... Lasogga is apparently good but im a bit unsure on him and i already have mr Yesil ;) the only good thing about him going to liverpool is the fact they have no striker so maybe he can force his way in there.... I doubt Rogers would have bought him to be a reserve team player... I'd expect him to step up and be a good player for them! :)

ahhh fair play indeed i was thinking that myself.... Lasogga is apparently good but im a bit unsure on him and i already have mr Yesil ;) the only good thing about him going to liverpool is the fact they have no striker so maybe he can force his way in there.... I doubt Rogers would have bought him to be a reserve team player... I'd expect him to step up and be a good player for them! :)

I have a team that I'm trying to make pretty much German. But my attackers are all south american. I gave up on German Strikers

I have a team that I'm trying to make pretty much German. But my attackers are all south american. I gave up on German Strikers

agreed... my monchengladbach team is basically 75% all german.... got klose as he was cheap but currently rocking Lewandowski up top.... Hopefully schieber could develop at bvb but he's gonna have to hit amazing form to stay in that team.....

Would say the best 75's i could find are

Timo Horn

Koray Gunter

Emre Can

Mitchell Weiser

Leon Goretzka

Serge Gnabry

Samed Yesil

Okan Aydin

Höwedes being better than Badstuber is ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, he is not a bad defender but Hummels and Badstuber are better than him.

Regarding German CF's, I doubt Kießling will get a chance in the national team. lasogga is injured and playing for a bad team. Yesil, well, there must be a reason Leverkusen sold him so cheaply I hope.