timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Anyone else on this? :D

Well he is the best goalkeeper on the planet.

Why not? Bayern 1st, last 16 UCL once again as usual, QF DFB cup match vs BVB.

Casillas is 95 and Neuer is 93. A lot of people from this assume Casillas is better when he clearly is not.

94 is very possible tommorow. ;)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Well he is the best goalkeeper on the planet.

Why not? Bayern 1st' date=' last 16 UCL once again as usual, QF DFB cup match vs BVB.

Casillas is 95 and Neuer is 93. A lot of people from this assume Casillas is better when he clearly is not.

94 is very possible tommorow. ;)[/quote']

Remind us all again how many World Cups, European Championships, League Titles, Domestic Cups & Champions Leagues Neuer has won.

Now do the same for Casillas! Been at the top level since before Neuer was getting breast milk.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Was Eintracht revaluated today?

Nope. They reviewed 6 players of Mainz (that couldn't finish yesterday!) and the 2/3 of Freiburg squad. Oh, and 19 random players (including Reus) ...

Any faster and they could break the speed of light... :mad:

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Remind us all again how many World Cups' date=' European Championships, League Titles, Domestic Cups & Champions Leagues Neuer has won.

Now do the same for Casillas! Been at the top level since before Neuer was getting breast milk.[/quote']

If players ratings were based on this logic, then Ronaldinho would still be a 99 rated...

Has all the German teams been done now? if so I'm confused :confused:' date=' how did Kevin Trapp not get a rise?[/i']

No. Bayern, Leverkusen, Dortmund, Eintracht Frankfurt and some players of Freiburg haven't gotten reviewed yet...

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Im not that sure about Gundogan rising to 90, but, he wasn't reviewed last time, and that was a year ago.. he's still 87, and he should have been 88 or 89 the whole year with a chance to rise to 90 now... the jump to 90 is not that surrealistic.

hmm so did they do anyone (at all) today? All I see are old changes that say 'changed on 12 Jan'' date=' e.g. Badelj, Matip[/quote']

Affane, Oczipka, Trapp, Zambrano, Kempf, Paredes, Praet, Stevanovic, Gayle.

Edit: bolded ones as mentioned by cdw1981.

In my opinion' date=' Reus's rise was due to his previous club being Borussia Mönchengladbach which have been reviewed,

Looking forward to BVB review! Interested if the teams rating / individual top players close the gab on Bayern, but SM seems to require players to consistently prove themselves for many years before rewarding top ratings[/quote']

I thought Dortmund got done already because Perisic and Reus rose?

More like Schürrle on tuesday' date=' Bender on wednesday, Bayern in May[/quote']

I don't know what is going on, the same player that have risen 2,3,4 days ago and are showed as if they rose today. Yesterday the same thing. Is suposed to seem that thay are still working on those players despite nothing changed with them? I have some business to make, and I can't sell nobody, still waiting for them to rise.

I give you my list of the players announced today, that rose before:

Raphael HOLZHAUSER +4 (8 Jan)

Dennis DIEKMEIER +1 (8 Jan)

Sebastian MIELITZ +3 (8 Jan)

Lukas RUPP +4 (9 Jan)

Martin STRANZL +1 (9 Jan)

I just don't understand. And those who are saying this is a better way to rate... How?? Why didn't them change everyone positions of who they had to change, and only then start with the top-5?? No, this way is way better because who bet in Italian league already have the strongest players risen, but the others with Bundeliga, Spanish and Premiership are playing the rest of the season without reviews. Congrats Soccermanager reviewers, congrats.

Annoying, how long does it take to review 3 teams? I couldve bloody done that by now. They done Reus by accident, had a day to get the others done but probably already had down what they would be after the update just not updated, what a shambles. Im honestly wondering whats taking so long? Its just a few clicks to change a players rating honestly.

Gotze +1

Hummels +1

Gundogan +2

etc

whats so hard about inputting those?

Annoying' date=' how long does it take to review 3 teams? I couldve bloody done that by now. They done Reus by accident, had a day to get the others done but probably already had down what they would be after the update just not updated, what a shambles. Im honestly wondering whats taking so long? Its just a few clicks to change a players rating honestly.

Gotze +1

Hummels +1

Gundogan +2

etc

whats so hard about inputting those?[/quote']

And Subotic +1

Lewandowski +2

Piszczek +1

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

More position isn't realistic' date=' it's just stupid and unrealistic, there is lots of variations of one position, depending on the tactics. Schurrle got another position change, although I'm no schurrle expert, but i never saw in play as a AMC. He's a winger, left one mostly, but someone put him playing almost half the field. If this "poop" continues in a matter of months we ail have 3 kinds of players, The GK, The defenders who play the first half of the field and the Attackers who play in the other half.[/quote']

I think you are right. I say one more thing: if I watch the 1st position of my players, I have a squad with Gk, D, DM, CO and CF. Left and right positions disappear from my squad. It's hard to distinguish a player from another by their role