timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I will try to change every players position' date=' starting with the ones i own and know better, but i am limited to one change at a time so will take a long time, will create a thread so that the real trusted and grounded forumers can discuss and share information about players positions and who can try to change themselves the positions, i only have one questions, where should i start that kind of a thread? can anyone help?[/quote']

I already created the thread, if interests you please contribute.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=2404870#post2404870

Perisic plays for Wolfsburg now' date=' not Dortmund!

An yeah Reus did get a rise but they are just being slow with completing them.[/center']

I no he moved but in SM it still says he is with Dortmund its why i thought they done the hole team.

I no he moved but in SM it still says he is with Dortmund its why i thought they done the hole team.

Really? thats strange' date=' when I click on Perisic it says his real club is Wolfsburg, not to sure where youve got that from but I get where your coming from with them updating Reus, hopefully they will be completed this week anyway.[/center']

Really? thats strange' date=' when I click on Perisic it says his real club is Wolfsburg, not to sure where youve got that from but I get where your coming from with them updating Reus, hopefully they will be completed this week anyway.[/center']

I was talking about yesterday which is when i made the post, Yesterday he was with Dortmund which is when i wrote the post. :rolleyes:

I was talking about yesterday which is when i made the post' date=' Yesterday he was with Dortmund which is when i wrote the post.[/i'] :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure he was on as a Wolfsburg player when I checked him a few days ago tbh.

I was talking about yesterday which is when i made the post' date=' [b']Yesterday he was with Dortmund[/b] which is when i wrote the post. :rolleyes:

No he wasn't, just because he's still with dortmund on SM doesn't mean nothing as they take a while on changing players clubs (Well maybe they don't just knowone has edited), Rhayner joined fluminense a while back passed his medical etc even had a picture of him with the FLU kit on but only today his club got changed.

I was talking about yesterday which is when i made the post' date=' Yesterday he was with Dortmund which is when i wrote the post.[/i'] :rolleyes:

He's been with Woflsburg the past 3-4 days. . .

Known you for twist things around before. :P

Ok whatever' date=' lets leave it at that.

No point in clogging the thread up on about rubbish anymore.[/center']

Known me for twisting things around? aha, yes not clog the thread with silly posts.

Interesting, now people are also complaining about changes on the weekends, something that hasn't existed before... Besides, they haven't done only one player, they've done the rest of Frankfurt as well as Dortmund's reserve team and loaned out players and the keepers.

And whilst I agree that the current situation is anything but optimal, I can see absolutely no reason to get THAT angry over it.

Interesting' date=' now people are also complaining about changes on the weekends, something that hasn't existed before... Besides, they haven't done only one player, they've done the rest of Frankfurt as well as Dortmund's reserve team and loaned out players and the keepers.

And whilst I agree that the current situation is anything but optimal, I can see absolutely no reason to get THAT angry over it.[/quote']

Jung has not been done yet.

Interesting' date=' now people are also complaining about changes on the weekends, something that hasn't existed before... Besides, they haven't done only one player, they've done the rest of Frankfurt as well as Dortmund's reserve team and loaned out players and the keepers.

And whilst I agree that the current situation is anything but optimal, I can see absolutely no reason to get THAT angry over it.[/quote']

Well i'm just pleased they are doing weekend updates now, a nice bonus. It is a bit slow at the moment but once the positional changes are sorted out and they can focus on the ratings I think this system could be better overall than the previous one. Early days still though.