timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Gotze' date=' Lewa, Kuba, Piszczek +2 :eek::eek::eek:[/quote']

Haha, I came here to do the exact same thing : :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

IMO it's a bit overrated for Lewa, Piszcek and Kuba!

Again half work done at SW.....Aren't they doing whole team 1-2 weeks ago? Not only half of it? Ömer TOPRAK+1 Daniel CARVAJAL+8 Bernd LENO+2 SCHÜRRLE, André?? BENDER, Lars?? WOLLSCHEID, Philipp??, still waiting for them. C'mon....new things are good only if they're better then the old!

For Lewa no' date='he deserve his 92.also GÜNDOĞAN, Ilkay+2:D[/quote']

I totally agree with you for Lewa but I was expecting him to get 91 now and 92 at the end of the season, that's how it generally worked these last years. But apparently things change :rolleyes:

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I totally agree with you for Lewa but I was expecting him to get 91 now and 92 at the end of the season' date=' that's how it generally worked these last years. But apparently things change :rolleyes:[/quote']

But at the end of season, would have been until next year or so to be reviewed again...

Its offical , dortmunt is now the most over rated team iv seen ver in the changes. Gotze has no justification to rise or even gt a plus 2 when he is now where near 93 level. Kuba jumped the gun by a lon mark , he should only be 90. It annoys me to see Lewandowski , Piz and Reus so high at 92 when there are much better players who deserve that 92. Reus is over rated , Lewandowski snd reus should be 91. Hummels 93 makes me laugh because thats saying hes as good as Kompany.

By this rate i predict Mata and Hazard and Muller to 94 , Michu to 91 , RVPto 96 , Wilshere to 91 ( because apparently half a season warrants a 2 plus) , Fellaini a 92 , Baines to 93(hes much better than piz so only makes sense ) , Ba to 91 , Suarez to 94 , nastasic to 89 , zabelta to 91/2 , santi to 93 , bale to 94( better than gotze so far in a better league)

If that happens then im fine with the changes because at least then everyone is over rated

Hope it's a joke from SM. Pisczek 92, Gotze 93, Kuba 91, Hummels 93 even Lewa 92, have no justification. They have won the UCL group, but in the league.....no comment. These ratings have ruined my day.