Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Not sure why people are so shocked by the Dortmund changes. Back to back Bundesliga titles, alright they are a bit off the pace this season but they came out top of the group of death in CL. 92/93 ratings for their key players is what I would expect. Wouldnt have surprised me if Subotic had got a rise but the only people you will hear cry are those that have him in their team.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

This is real overrating EPL fan boy

No he's not, he is just comparing them and showing how the Dortmund rises weren't justified. Although I do believe Jakub deserved his +2 actually, but Gotze, well, now that's a different story in it's own right, there is no way he should have got a +2.

He's actually quite right' date=' most of these rises are way too big and can't really be justified by Dortmund's actual performances this season.

Hope it's a joke from SM. Pisczek 92, Gotze 93, Kuba 91, Hummels 93 even Lewa 92, have no justification. They have won the UCL group, but in the league.....no comment. These ratings have ruined my day.

An epic joke it is, but considering I have a Dortmund I'll take it :o

The Epl is much better then the german league so if england doset get crazy changes then the dortmond changes are real ** rating changes.

Gotze plays half a season and gets a plus 2 even when they are miles behind munich , there is no common sense here. The only thing they have is the Cl but you can easily argue that all Champions but vant even keep up with their own title races by an average of 9 points LoL .

Messi is gonna hit 100 , i can feel it

An epic joke it is' date=' but considering I have a Dortmund I'll take it :o[/quote']

I think that's the issue here. I've got Gotze in my Barca side in GC 257 and my Celtic side in GC 12. I'm stoked about the change but it'd be annoying for anyone who doesn't actually have him in their squad.

Gotze - Di Maria - Nasri - Nani all 93

Now who's doing better ?

This is not overrating now just SM doing right

Atm Di Maria is imo still better than Gotze (though I do think in the end Gotze will be the better player) while Nasri and Nani haven't been reviewed yet and the latter should certainly drop :rolleyes:

Plus Nasri and Nani are playing for teams who're both pretty far ahead from the rest of the competition on their #1 and #2 spot while Dortmund is still 12 points away from Bayern. Madrid is arguably the worst performing team here but on the other hand Di Maria is the best player of all mentioned.

this is sense

The comment is literally the problem with the majority of dumb footballing people , dort only got good two tears ago so saying what there under rated for 2 years is a joke. Germany isnt a great league , only ever does Bayern and one random side who have good form challenge for the title.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Atm Di Maria is imo still better than Gotze (though I do think in the end Gotze will be the better player) while Nasri and Nani haven't been reviewed yet and the latter should certainly drop :rolleyes:

Plus Nasri and Nani are playing for teams who're both pretty far ahead from the rest of the competition on their #1 and #2 spot while Dortmund is still 12 points away from Bayern. Madrid is arguably the worst performing team here but on the other hand Di Maria is the best player of all mentioned.

So what's your point? Madrid shouldn't have any riser then in the next review due to their bad results isn't it? BVB wasn't reviewed since last year and they performed well since then, with Gotze as their best man, with permission of Hummels, Reus and Lewandowski.

At this moment Gotze is spectacular, yeah maybe a little overhyped but when you watch a dortmund's game you realize how good he is. It's not a matter of having them on your team or not, IMO 92 is too much for piszczek, but on the other hand a 91 for subotic is not enough.

The comment is literally the problem with the majority of dumb footballing people ' date=' dort only got good two tears ago so saying what there under rated for 2 years is a joke. [b']Germany isnt a great league[/b] , only ever does Bayern and one random side who have good form challenge for the title.

The joke is now on you, I suggest you leave this thread whilst you still have the tiniest bit of dignity.

Laughable comment.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

So what's your point? Madrid shouldn't have any riser then in the next review due to their bad results isn't it? BVB wasn't reviewed since last year and they performed well since then' date=' with Gotze as their best man, with permission of Hummels, Reus and Lewandowski.

At this moment Gotze is spectacular, yeah maybe a little overhyped but when you watch a dortmund's game you realize how good he is. It's not a matter of having them on your team or not, IMO 92 is too much for piszczek, but on the other hand a 91 for subotic is not enough.[/quote']

Lol I'm not saying Madrid players will rise mate you don't make sense there.

My point here is, is that Di Maria should be rated higher than Gotze = Gotze should've had +1 and not 2 while Nasri and Nani should both drop imo but will be on par with Gotze because their teams are performing better than Dortmund is. Get it?

While i don't agree with all the changes that have been made regarding Dortmund, people don't seem to realise that they are the reigning Champs in the Bundesliga in which they won twice on the trot.

There HAS NOT been a change since they won the league last season, so their players in that regard are playing catch-up. They are still in the Champions League, and while they are off the pace of Munich this season, they will still finish top 3 and guarantee a CL spot.

Also, they are a team full of internationals, with the core of their team playing for a top 3 team (Germany)

Normally browse the forum rather than post but thought I would add my tuppenceworth into the Dortmund rating debate. I am pretty suprised by the mock outrage being shown for the changes, Gotze apart I dont see a change that really should suprise.

I think it's important to remember these changes are not just for this season but take in the tail end of last season as well, and during that time Dortmund retained the title and dismantled Munich in the cup final. They have been patchy in the league this term granted but on the big stage (Champ League) have shown real class in a group with the Champions of England and Spain.

Piszczek has been as good as any RB in Europe the last 2 seasons and had not received a rating increase since March 2012, 92 is fully justified.

Lewa's goals to game since he last increased also justifies his plus 2, Reus had a cracking season last term and then took it into the Euro's and has continued that into this season, again I feel 92 is justified.

Personally I am pleased that the Bundesliga is being recognised as being a strong league, always felt it was grossly underrated in comparison to EPL and La Liga.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Lol I'm not saying Madrid players will rise mate you don't make sense there.

My point here is' date=' is that Di Maria should be rated higher than Gotze = Gotze should've had +1 and not 2 while Nasri and Nani should both drop imo but will be on par with Gotze because their teams are performing better than Dortmund is. Get it?[/quote']

Sorry dude, maybe I didn't get u right. Of course I agree, 92 for him would have been the best option, but it's not an horror for him to be 93, Di Maria is a great player but he's not showing that, he's not starting for his team, so it's a matter of performances.

Anyway u are right in comparative terms, but is very difficult to set comparations because, for example, if Falcao rises to 94 he would be at the same rating than etoo, or villa if he drops, or even kaka.

My conclusion here is that is not correct to compare, because the ratings are not over yet.

Respuesta: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

The comment is literally the problem with the majority of dumb footballing people ' date=' dort only got good two tears ago so saying what there under rated for 2 years is a joke. Germany isnt a great league , only ever does Bayern and one random side who have good form challenge for the title.[/quote']

So tell me why all the German teams are playing well in UCL?