Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Normally browse the forum rather than post but thought I would add my tuppenceworth into the Dortmund rating debate. I am pretty suprised by the mock outrage being shown for the changes' date=' Gotze apart I dont see a change that really should suprise.

I think it's important to remember these changes are not just for this season but take in the tail end of last season as well, and during that time Dortmund retained the title and dismantled Munich in the cup final. They have been patchy in the league this term granted but on the big stage (Champ League) have shown real class in a group with the Champions of England and Spain.

Piszczek has been as good as any RB in Europe the last 2 seasons and had not received a rating increase since March 2012, 92 is fully justified.

Lewa's goals to game since he last increased also justifies his plus 2, Reus had a cracking season last term and then took it into the Euro's and has continued that into this season, again I feel 92 is justified.

Personally I am pleased that the Bundesliga is being recognised as being a strong league, always felt it was grossly underrated in comparison to EPL and La Liga.[/quote']

One of the best comments I've seen in a while, atleast someone can see through the ratings and the sense in them anyway, and he is completely right in everything he says. Spot on mate, rep duly deserved! :)

I'm amazed at the generosity that SM is showing lately. Not suggesting that the likes of Gotze, Piszczek, Reus, Lewandowski are not fantastic players, but whoever is doing these ratings must be a Dortmund fan to jog them all on by +2.

Will be interesting to see how they treat Spain and England after being fairly generous in Germany and inconsistent in Italy.

Going by the changes to Dortmund my predictions for some players are......

Neuer 94

Boateng 92 91*

Badstuber 92

Alaba 91 90*

Dante 90

Kroos 92

Muller 94

Mandzukic 90 91*

Gomez 94

That's what I think anyway, Boateng is average and there is no way he deserves 92. People were mulling over a 90 for Alaba, never mind 91, there is a possibility but a plus 3 from 88 to 91 is very unlikely. Mandzukic should get 91 due to his great goal scoring record.

That's what I think anyway' date=' Boateng is average and there is no way he deserves 92. People were mulling over a 90 for Alaba, never mind 91, there is a possibility but a plus 3 from 88 to 91 is very unlikely. Mandzukic should get 91 due to his great goal scoring record.[/quote']

After all this im going to be generally quite upset if Dante only gets 90.

I'm amazed at the generosity that SM is showing lately. Not suggesting that the likes of Gotze' date=' Piszczek, Reus, Lewandowski are not fantastic players, but whoever is doing these ratings must be a Dortmund fan to jog them all on by +2.[/font']

Will be interesting to see how they treat Spain and England after being fairly generous in Germany and inconsistent in Italy.

Indeed it will.

SM is making a bit of a rod for its own back further down the line.

We could end up with inflated ratings across the board which kinda' devalues the upper end of the scale.

Perhaps Messi will go 101...;)

Lars Bender (the Leverkusen one) will he rise? And have they finished Dortmund? I thought Subotic' date=' Sven Bender & Schmelzer could all have gone +1?[/quote']

Definitely. Lars is better than Sven imo. I dunno with Dortmund, you'd think they have as they have gone all through the team but yes I agree Subo and Schmelzer should of risen. Don't think Sven should.

Whoops sorry my mistake I mixed up alaba and Dante ratings should have been alaba 90 and Dante 91. Tho stick by the rest, after all barren reached champions league final, German cup final and second in league, yes they won nothing but still a good achievement and there league performance this year is very good.

Neuer 94 as German no1 and one of best keepers in world

Boateng & badstuber 92 as due to sheer amount of games played for bayern and last years success and bn starting internationals

Dante I'm not 100% sure of 91 due to he dosent have last seasons exploits with Bayern or international recognition.

Kroos and muller self explanatory.

Mandzukic same as Dante regards last season being only wit Wolfsburg.

Gomez a rise due to missing out on it last two ratings and having a great season last year and a good euros. World class in my opinion. Maybe his. Injury may stop him getting 94 but I don't feel it should.

My thoughts also.How is he higher then Reus? I would say Reus is better then him? yes/no? :confused:

Gotze had built his foundation in a title winning campaign the season prior to last one though, although a little surprising he has been great and has won the last two German titles. His rating now, reflects this. Reus will be up there in time.

Yeh same here' date=' I thought a +1 or something but +2 is maybe a bit to much?

Doesn't bother me tho.[/i'] ;)

Nope, the +2 was absolutely fully justified. Are you saying that Lewandowski should be rated lower than a 92 rated Hunterlaar? I don't think so, as soon as Hunterlaar got his rise, Lewandowski was always gonna follow and get a 92 as well.

My thoughts also.How is he higher then Reus? I would say Reus is better then him? yes/no? :confused:

Yes, Reus is better than him now but Gotze has better potential for sure.