Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Nope' date=' the +2 was absolutely fully justified. Are you saying that Lewandowski should be rated lower than a 92 rated Hunterlaar? I don't think so, as soon as Hunterlaar got his rise, Lewandowski was always gonna follow and get a 92 as well.

Agree.Lewa deserves his rating 100%

[/quote']

it's crazy to think that Kroos will get +2?:D

it's crazy to think that Kroos will get +2?:D

No, he's nailed on for a plus 2 mate, I have no doubts about that. Key player for Bayern now and a very prodominant figure for Germany too, his performances have also been top notch and for a team that reached the Champions League final for Bayern and is top of the Bundesliga this season too.. That says it all really.

Do you think they'll go back and review Lars Bender and Wollscheid? Thought they were nailed on for 90 and 88 respectively?

I suppose Schmelzer will go up to 91 tomorrow given the generosity of some of the Dortmund risers so far..

edit: Apologies I didn't read the previous 2-3 pages

Todays changes has indeed been generous but also kind of expected after the Italian review.

Am I wrong to believe that Kehl will get 90 tomorrow?

Yes, he should get reviewed tomorrow along with the rest of Dortmund. Him, Schmelzer, Bender and Subotic could all get rises. They might finish Leverkusen off or start Bayern depending on how much they get done.

Gotze's rating change is outrageous if you ask me' date=' +1 justified, but a straight jump to 93 is too much..[/quote']

+1 would have been more rational at this stage of his development. Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic prospect, but Gotze is now rated between 5th to 9th most valuable player in my various game worlds.

I know his young age inflates the price but that's a bit daft, tbh.

The Spanish and English reviews are going to make superstars out of some fairly mediocre players if the same degree of consistency is applied by SM.

Start filling up with young, Premier League 90's - it's gonna' get wild...:D

He just couldn't be the same rating as reus as it would be an insult' date=' If it were up to me Reus and Gotze would of got 1+.[/quote']

Reus is better than Gotze atm. the only reason Gotze is rated higher is because of all the fan boys on soccer wiki and all the hype around Gotze so infact its a bit of an insult to Reus!

Nope' date=' the +2 was absolutely fully justified. Are you saying that Lewandowski should be rated lower than a 92 rated Hunterlaar? I don't think so, as soon as Hunterlaar got his rise, Lewandowski was always gonna follow and get a 92 as well.[/quote']

Just to defend Dragon, I think you have mis-interpretated the conversation. He was talking about Gotze in the part you quoted.

how can they justify gotze going up 2?! 1 maximum for a good last few months surely

Gotze, although young, has been playing at a consistently high level for 2+ years now. Pivotal player (one of the best, if not the best) in helping BvB secure the title AND German cup from Bayern. And he is their highest rated player (along with Hummels) 100% deserves the +2 based on the last year of football he has played. Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Neuer were all rated higher than every single BVB player in the team. I think the ratings are spot on.

The Epl is much better then the german league so if england doset get crazy changes then the dortmond changes are real ** rating changes.

Gotze plays half a season and gets a plus 2 even when they are miles behind munich ' date=' there is no common sense here. The only thing they have is the Cl but you can easily argue that all Champions but vant even keep up with their own title races by an average of 9 points LoL .

Messi is gonna hit 100 , i can feel it[/quote']

Its offical ' date=' dortmunt is now the most over rated team iv seen ver in the changes. Gotze has no justification to rise or even gt a plus 2 when he is now where near 93 level. Kuba jumped the gun by a lon mark , he should only be 90. It annoys me to see Lewandowski , Piz and Reus so high at 92 when there are much better players who deserve that 92. Reus is over rated , Lewandowski snd reus should be 91. Hummels 93 makes me laugh because thats saying hes as good as Kompany.

By this rate i predict Mata and Hazard and Muller to 94 , Michu to 91 , RVPto 96 , Wilshere to 91 ( because apparently half a season warrants a 2 plus) , Fellaini a 92 , Baines to 93(hes much better than piz so only makes sense ) , Ba to 91 , Suarez to 94 , nastasic to 89 , zabelta to 91/2 , santi to 93 , bale to 94( better than gotze so far in a better league)

If that happens then im fine with the changes because at least then everyone is over rated[/quote']

The comment is literally the problem with the majority of dumb footballing people ' date=' dort only got good two tears ago so saying what there under rated for 2 years is a joke. Germany isnt a great league , only ever does Bayern and one random side who have good form challenge for the title.[/quote']

Are you in cuckoo land?

Der Bundesliga is the 2nd beste league in the world. By 2014-15 season, it WILL be the 1st best league on the planet, while the BPL is in decline once Man City and Chelsea go bankrupt in a few years.

BVB = unbeaten UCL playing team, Schalke are unbeaten UCL playing team, oh and guess what, Bayern Munchen are an unbeaten UCL playing team!!!

2 BPL sides left in the last 16, 3 Bundesliga. Bayern will crush Arsenal and BVB and Schalke will cruize through with their hands tied behind their backs.

Gotze is better than any CAM in the premier league, he easily deserved 93 just read my indepth analysis of the boy.

Hummels is miles better than Kompany and should be 95 rated by summer. Reus and Lewandowski would crucify Man United alive if they do meet in the last 8, i guess United fans are praying they scrape past Madrid and avoid all the 'Deutsch' teams. Piczcek has solid RB competition against Jantschke, Uchida and Castro. And may i say apart from Glen Johnson, the BPL has average or very aweful RB's in the league. Der Bundesliga generally has the best defenders in the world in this league, hence why i believe they will win the 2014 World cup.

Muller actually is going to get 94, he fully deserves it, being the trojan at CF relentlessly for Bayern for the past 3 seasons, with fairly minimal injuries.

On your BPL fan boy predictions, Wilshere, Michu, Fellaini, ba, nastasic and Santi are all overated, and none of these players in their team would ever dream a nightmare of playing a Bender-Gundogan-Gotze partnership, let alone actually play them in real life.

BVB, Bayern and Schalke are better than 19/20 teams in the BPL, only Man United could possibly compete and finish only above Schalke in 3rd spot.

Eventually unless Liverpool join the UCL again and really compete to win, the BPL will lose their precious 4th champions league spot as soon as only 1 team (United) is the only consistent team making the last 16/final 8.

P.S. the league was like this last season where everyone wrote BVB off stupidly, and they came back and destoyed Munchen on their own turf at Der Allianz, so i think you shouldn't make too many hasty comments, as you already have.

;)B)

Just to defend Dragon' date=' I think you have mis-interpretated the conversation. He was talking about Gotze in the part you quoted.[/quote']

Ahhh poo yeah, sorry about that, apologies to Dragon! :)

Yip my ratings would be Gotze 92' date=' Reus 92, Leno 88, Piszsek 91, Jakub 90.

:)[/color']

You were right with the first two, but in all fairness, Leno deserved his 89 and Piszcek 92, Jakub 91 were also actually deserved respectively. Defenders don't get the praise they fully deserve, so I'm glad to see Piszcek getting a 92, as for Jakub, he has been key and consistent over the past few years for Dortmund. So I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be 91, but then again, I can see why you said he should only be a 90 too.

Gotze' date=' although young, has been playing at a consistently high level for 2+ years now. Pivotal player (one of the best, if not the best) in helping BvB secure the title AND German cup from Bayern. And he is their highest rated player (along with Hummels) 100% deserves the +2 based on the last year of football he has played. Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Gomez, Neuer were all rated higher than every single BVB player in the team. I think the ratings are spot on.[/quote']

Well i disagree. Towards the end of last season he was injured so shouldnt have gone up from then and then he has only come back to prominence these last 2/3 months so to give him +2 for a couple months is completely OTT. The players you mentioned were higher rated as they have been established as world class players for many years now whereas Dortmund have only become good for the last 2 years.

Ahhh poo yeah' date=' sorry about that, apologies to Dragon! :)

You were right with the first two, but in all fairness, Leno deserved his 89 and Piszcek 92, Jakub 91 were also actually deserved respectively. Defenders don't get the praise they fully deserve, so I'm glad to see Piszcek getting a 92, as for Jakub, he has been key and consistent over the past few years for Dortmund. So I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be 91, but then again, I can see why you said he should only be a 90 too.[/quote']

Might be right, but personally id rather have em like that. Dont see how Leno can be the same as Ter Stegen

:confused:

Commander, we are right to debate the logic in some of SM's ratings decisions but at least they don't use a crystal ball like yourself.

Seriously, how can you possibly argue for ratings awards based on unknown outcomes of future events?

Yes, German football is going through an excellent transition but, for goodness sake, don't succumb to fantasy - it just makes you look silly...

Might be right' date=' but personally id rather have em like that. Dont see how Leno can be the same as Ter Stegen

:confused:[/color']

Simply down to Leverkusen's form I guess, and the fact that he has been very very good this year for them as well in all honesty. Ter Stegen is better than Leno, but Leno is not far behind.