Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I don't know some of you even bother trying to reason with this brainless moron that is 'Commander'. All he is a biased Bundesliga fan without a single ounce of football knowledge talking all sort of crystal ball **. Frankly, he's just a waste of your time. Had to say that.

On another note, I just want to be sure but Dortmund and Leverkusen review is still not finished is it? Downright pathetic.

EDIT: Will Sven stay? and with the extremely generous ratings of recent, is there a chance of Lars getting a +2?

I think that today was another aspect of SM being MILES to generous in terms of ratings, players move up to elevated levels now without IMO paying there dues. In the old rating way players earnt there dues and if performing consistantly over longer timeframes were rewarded with progressive increases, now you just see increases which IMO is Over The Top considering the amount of games played and performance levels.

Gotze- Nobody is a bigger fan than me as people will know I bought him in nearly every set-up when he was 75 and said he would be a 95 rated player but it is going to be even quicker than I thought!! 93 was excessive at this point he was injured back end of last season and whilst being impressive at times this season when you get to this elevated rating I think you need to have been extrodinary to justify a +2 and I dont think he has, +1 was right.

Pizcesk- Again a +2 is excessive, he has blossomed into a great right back but has he been that fantastic to warrant a +2 I dont think so. The rise is to much to soon, He does not influence games to the level that a 92 rated player should IMO.

Lewondowski- No real argument here sheer weight of goals over a sustained period warrants this rating.

Subotic- 91 is fine ATM

Schmelzer- 90 is fine, I think he is the weak link in the Dortmund outfit, gets exposed at times and when elevated to National Team Level has failed to impress.

Gundogan, Leitner- No problems

Kuba- Again I think a +2 has been excessive good player and a personal fave of mine in SM but again I dont think the stats or the performances merit a +2 again a +1 ws fine IMO.

people keep talking about Champions League and no doubt Dortmund for me have been the most impressive side bar Barca this season IMO but you have to remember they flopped badly last year and this is the first spell where Dortmund have shown a top level of performance at European level for most of them and it is only six matches so far.

I think most of these ratings would have been better warranted in the end of season review, but it is symptomatic of SM and being to generous, some would argue they used to be to strict but they have gone completely the over way now.

When you get to such high levels of rating it is performances that matter, minutes on the pitch should not really matter, I just think it is getting to the point where we have to many players elevated to levels before they have consistantly achieved for what I would call a real sustained period of time to really IMO warrant these levels.

I think that today was another aspect of SM being MILES to generous in terms of ratings' date=' players move up to elevated levels now without IMO paying there dues. In the old rating way players earnt there dues and if performing consistantly over longer timeframes were rewarded with progressive increases, now you just see increases which IMO is Over The Top considering the amount of games played and performance levels.

Gotze- Nobody is a bigger fan than me as people will know I bought him in nearly every set-up when he was 75 and said he would be a 95 rated player but it is going to be even quicker than I thought!! 93 was excessive at this point he was injured back end of last season and whilst being impressive at times this season when you get to this elevated rating I think you need to have been extrodinary to justify a +2 and I dont think he has, +1 was right.

Pizcesk- Again a +2 is excessive, he has blossomed into a great right back but has he been that fantastic to warrant a +2 I dont think so. The rise is to much to soon, He does not influence games to the level that a 92 rated player should IMO.

Lewondowski- No real argument here sheer weight of goals over a sustained period warrants this rating.

Subotic- 91 is fine ATM

Schmelzer- 90 is fine, I think he is the weak link in the Dortmund outfit, gets exposed at times and when elevated to National Team Level has failed to impress.

Kuba- Again I think a +2 has been excessive good player and a personal fave of mine in SM but again I dont think the stats or the performances merit a +2 again a +1 ws fine IMO.

people keep talking about Champions League and no doubt Dortmund for me have been the most impressive side bar Barca this season IMO but you have to remember they flopped badly last year and this is the first spell where Dortmund have shown a top level of performance at European level for most of them and it is only six matches so far.

I think most of these ratings would have been better warranted in the end of season review, but it is symptomatic of SM and being to generous, some would argue they used to be to strict but they have gone completely the over way now.

When you get to such high levels of rating it is performances that matter, minutes on the pitch should not really matter, I just think it is getting to the point where we have to many players elevated to levels before they have consistantly achieved for what I would call a real sustained period of time to really IMO warrant these levels.[/quote']

My sentiments exactly, but I dont think they are finished Borussia's ratings yet. Schmelzer and Subo should get +1 maybe I dont really know just seems a bit weird. And they still have to finish Bayer and Bayern

:eek:

Commander' date=' we are right to debate the logic in some of SM's ratings decisions but at least they don't use a crystal ball like yourself.

Seriously, how can you possibly argue for ratings awards based on unknown outcomes of future events?

Yes, German football is going through an excellent transition but, for goodness sake, don't succumb to fantasy - it just makes you look silly...[/quote']

Ignore him, I've learnt how to.

I have a feeling that this 'generosity' has come with a now slower ratings procedure. I don't think the ratings are going to be quite as frequent as they once were so players who would well rise again in another rating change, say 3 months time, have been done now... If that makes sense?

If that's the case, then i can agree with these changes. Perhaps we all need a change of perspective about rating changes now.

I think that today was another aspect of SM being MILES to generous in terms of ratings' date=' players move up to elevated levels now without IMO paying there dues. In the old rating way players earnt there dues and if performing consistantly over longer timeframes were rewarded with progressive increases, now you just see increases which IMO is Over The Top considering the amount of games played and performance levels.

Subotic- 91 is fine ATM

When you get to such high levels of rating it is performances that matter, minutes on the pitch should not really matter, I just think it is getting to the point where we have to many players elevated to levels before they have consistantly achieved for what I would call a real sustained period of time to really IMO warrant these levels.[/quote']

I agree, except with Gotze, I think he deserved the +2

I have a feeling that this 'generosity' has come with a now slower ratings procedure. I don't think the ratings are going to be quite as frequent as they once were so players who would well rise again in another rating change' date=' say 3 months time, have been done now... If that makes sense?

If that's the case, then i can agree with these changes. Perhaps we all need a change of perspective about rating changes now.[/quote']

You may well be right.

We're seeing ratings changes from another time zone.

George Best might also be on for a 93 if we're lucky.

Helluva prospect...;)

Götze is a great player no doubt, but since his last review (8 Dec 2011) he was out for injury 3 months (18.01.2012 - 06.04.2012) having only 14 starts (total) for Borussia where they claimed the title. And he missed the Euros, again due to injury.

This season he has showed a good form, however Borussia in general has disappointed in the league and to jump a player from 91 to 93 for half a season and 2 past titles (Bundesliga/DFB Cup) where he missed most through injury is ridiculous.

I seriously doubt this +2 for Götze would have happened if Soccerwiki was not running.

I have a feeling that this 'generosity' has come with a now slower ratings procedure. I don't think the ratings are going to be quite as frequent as they once were so players who would well rise again in another rating change' date=' say 3 months time, have been done now... If that makes sense?

If that's the case, then i can agree with these changes. Perhaps we all need a change of perspective about rating changes now.[/quote']

No it doesn't, because you can't give ratings based on possible future performances :rolleyes:;)

Are you in cuckoo land?

Der Bundesliga is the 2nd beste league in the world. By 2014-15 season' date=' it WILL be the 1st best league on the planet, while the BPL is in decline once Man City and Chelsea go bankrupt in a few years.

BVB = unbeaten UCL playing team, Schalke are unbeaten UCL playing team, oh and guess what, Bayern Munchen are an unbeaten UCL playing team!!!

2 BPL sides left in the last 16, 3 Bundesliga. Bayern will crush Arsenal and BVB and Schalke will cruize through with their hands tied behind their backs.

Gotze is better than any CAM in the premier league, he easily deserved 93 just read my indepth analysis of the boy.

Hummels is miles better than Kompany and should be 95 rated by summer. Reus and Lewandowski would crucify Man United alive if they do meet in the last 8, i guess United fans are praying they scrape past Madrid and avoid all the 'Deutsch' teams. Piczcek has solid RB competition against Jantschke, Uchida and Castro. And may i say apart from Glen Johnson, the BPL has average or very aweful RB's in the league. Der Bundesliga generally has the best defenders in the world in this league, hence why i believe they will win the 2014 World cup.

Muller actually is going to get 94, he fully deserves it, being the trojan at CF relentlessly for Bayern for the past 3 seasons, with fairly minimal injuries.

On your BPL fan boy predictions, Wilshere, Michu, Fellaini, ba, nastasic and Santi are all overated, and none of these players in their team would ever dream a nightmare of playing a Bender-Gundogan-Gotze partnership, let alone actually play them in real life.

BVB, Bayern and Schalke are better than 19/20 teams in the BPL, only Man United could possibly compete and finish only above Schalke in 3rd spot.

Eventually unless Liverpool join the UCL again and really compete to win, the BPL will lose their precious 4th champions league spot as soon as only 1 team (United) is the only consistent team making the last 16/final 8.

P.S. the league was like this last season where everyone wrote BVB off stupidly, and they came back and destoyed Munchen on their own turf at Der Allianz, so i think you shouldn't make too many hasty comments, as you already have.

;)B)[/quote']

I stopped reading after you said Gotze is better than any CAM in the PL. I think you'll find that a certain David Silva is currently better, although I do acknowledge that Gotze has the potential to be better.

Edit: Removed the picture, I realise it could cause offence to some people.

Subotic- 91 is fine ATM

Must spread before I can rep you again Ray but common sense as usual. Agree 100% with the above.

Guys should i be cashing in on Sebastian Rode' date=' Daniel Carvajal, Kevin Vogt, Sercan Sararer and Matthias Ginter or are any of these worth keeping.

Also who has the most potential of they are worth keeping?

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

Rode, Ginter and Sararer have huge future's.

All 3 could be at a 'Power 3' club in 'Deutsch'land soon enough (Bayern,BVB and Schalke) and then all will have potential to be 93+ players.

Guys should i be cashing in on Sebastian Rode' date=' Daniel Carvajal, Kevin Vogt, Sercan Sararer and Matthias Ginter or are any of these worth keeping.

Also who has the most potential of they are worth keeping?

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

Vogt is the only one I would sell.

Rode has been class and has been linked with Bayern + Dortmund + other clubs in europe

Carvajal there is talk that Real Madrid are going to take him back after his impressive performances

Sararer is a turkish international and will inevitably get a move away from Greuther before long

Ginter is a massive talent and will eventually play for Germany IMO