Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Guys should i be cashing in on Sebastian Rode' date=' Daniel Carvajal, Kevin Vogt, Sercan Sararer and Matthias Ginter or are any of these worth keeping.

Also who has the most potential of they are worth keeping?

Thanks in advance. :)[/quote']

Carvajal is with ease the best one between those you mention.Then I'd go with Rode and Ginter for the long-term.

Are you in cuckoo land?

Der Bundesliga is the 2nd beste league in the world. By 2014-15 season' date=' it WILL be the 1st best league on the planet, while the BPL is in decline once Man City and Chelsea go bankrupt in a few years.

BVB = unbeaten UCL playing team, Schalke are unbeaten UCL playing team, oh and guess what, Bayern Munchen are an unbeaten UCL playing team!!!

2 BPL sides left in the last 16, 3 Bundesliga. Bayern will crush Arsenal and BVB and Schalke will cruize through with their hands tied behind their backs.

Gotze is better than any CAM in the premier league, he easily deserved 93 just read my indepth analysis of the boy.

Hummels is miles better than Kompany and should be 95 rated by summer. Reus and Lewandowski would crucify Man United alive if they do meet in the last 8, i guess United fans are praying they scrape past Madrid and avoid all the 'Deutsch' teams. Piczcek has solid RB competition against Jantschke, Uchida and Castro. And may i say apart from Glen Johnson, the BPL has average or very aweful RB's in the league. Der Bundesliga generally has the best defenders in the world in this league, hence why i believe they will win the 2014 World cup.

Muller actually is going to get 94, he fully deserves it, being the trojan at CF relentlessly for Bayern for the past 3 seasons, with fairly minimal injuries.

On your BPL fan boy predictions, Wilshere, Michu, Fellaini, ba, nastasic and Santi are all overated, and none of these players in their team would ever dream a nightmare of playing a Bender-Gundogan-Gotze partnership, let alone actually play them in real life.

BVB, Bayern and Schalke are better than 19/20 teams in the BPL, only Man United could possibly compete and finish only above Schalke in 3rd spot.

Eventually unless Liverpool join the UCL again and really compete to win, the BPL will lose their precious 4th champions league spot as soon as only 1 team (United) is the only consistent team making the last 16/final 8.

P.S. the league was like this last season where everyone wrote BVB off stupidly, and they came back and destoyed Munchen on their own turf at Der Allianz, so i think you shouldn't make too many hasty comments, as you already have.

;)B)[/quote']

Oh dear have you forgotten to take your medication sweetheart?

There is definitely a village missing its idiot.

Shinji Kagawa interview on his move to Manchester United.

What differences have you noticed between here and the Bundesliga?

"The physical side of it is the first thing. I need to adapt to that. The other thing is the quality through the division. In Germany, the top few teams were so much better than the rest, but, here, every opponent is difficult."

Says it all really and he should know!! A few top teams in Bundesliga miles better than all the other teams in the league, the lower teams are so much better in the EPL than in Bundersliga.

Hi lads' date='

I just wondered what your thoughts are on Ginter of Freiburg and whether or not he is a top prospect?

I also wondered whether he is more of a centre back or a defensive midfielder?[/quote']

He was talked a little bit about on the previous page. I also created a thread on him.

He is a centre back mainly due to his physique and he will be a top CB who plays for Germany IMO.

BVB = unbeaten UCL playing team' date=' Schalke are unbeaten UCL playing team, [b']oh and guess what, Bayern Munchen are an unbeaten UCL playing team!!![/b]

Guess what, 2 Oct, 19:45 BATE Borisov 3 - 1 Bayern Munich.

Are you in cuckoo land?

Let's make sure we're on earth first before accusing others of being somewhere else.

I was surprised at the generosity of these changes, but I don't entirely agree with the view that SM used to take time in rising players and now it has changed.

When teams were reviewed more regularly they were more strict with waiting to rise players. In that sense they were less hasty but at the same time, young players have often been risen very quickly in the past.

Aguero got 94 in no time which is incredibly high for a 20/21 year old which he was at the time and although he was good I imagine there would be some complaints if someone replicated his achievements and rose that fast at such a young age again. Fabregas went to 95 by the time he was 21/22 having only won 1 FA cup, SM do seem to raise on how naturally talented they seem at a young age as well as just statistical achievements I think. Pato went to 92 very quickly. Messi as brilliant has he was managed mid nineties after only a season or so of regular football for Barca.

I thought most of the changes were justified. Gotze I predicted 92 and +2 was a bit fast but for those who watch him it is obvious he has the talent to go a lot higher and SM seem to rise players sometimes based on perceived ability/potential, be it justified or not. Piszczek I expected 91 and maybe Subotic +1 assuming they are done with Dortmund now.

I will be interested to see how the Spanish and English changes go now. I've only been playing the game for 3 years but I can say that there used to be a lot more higher rated players when I started playing (Gerrard 97, Kaka 97 Torres 96, Drogba 96, Eto'o 96, Rooney 96, Maicon 96, Terry 95, Lampard 95, to name a few. There certainly seemed a lot more 93+ players than in the past couple of years. It is possible SM is raising the average again.

Normally browse the forum rather than post but thought I would add my tuppenceworth into the Dortmund rating debate. I am pretty suprised by the mock outrage being shown for the changes' date=' Gotze apart I dont see a change that really should suprise.

I think it's important to remember these changes are not just for this season but take in the tail end of last season as well, and during that time Dortmund retained the title and dismantled Munich in the cup final. They have been patchy in the league this term granted but on the big stage (Champ League) have shown real class in a group with the Champions of England and Spain.

Piszczek has been as good as any RB in Europe the last 2 seasons and had not received a rating increase since March 2012, 92 is fully justified.

Lewa's goals to game since he last increased also justifies his plus 2, Reus had a cracking season last term and then took it into the Euro's and has continued that into this season, again I feel 92 is justified.

[b']Personally I am pleased that the Bundesliga is being recognised as being a strong league, always felt it was grossly underrated in comparison to EPL and La Liga.[/b]

Nice to see a cool head in here amongst everyone else going crazy.

I agree especially with your final paragraph, which I've bolded. The Bundesliga has been massively underrated on SM up to now, but these ratings have well and truly reflected its status as the third-highest rated league in the world.

Consider this also as a shift in the overall pitch of ratings. Someone on here made this argument when Pirlo got a +2 to become a 94 again - ratings in general are being more generous, partly because these players have gone a year without being rated, and partly because the gaps between the highest rated players and their teammates are being lessened.

I will be interested to see how the Spanish and English changes go now. I've only been playing the game for 3 years but I can say that there used to be a lot more higher rated players when I started playing (Gerrard 97' date=' Kaka 97 Torres 96, Drogba 96, Eto'o 96, Rooney 96, Maicon 96, Terry 95, Lampard 95, to name a few. There certainly seemed a lot more 93+ players than in the past couple of years.[b'] It is possible SM is raising the average again.[/b]

This is the answer.

Some surprising but deserved rises...I'm now expecting (hoping) for these rises now:

Kroos 90-92/93

Alba 90-92/93

De Gea 90-91

Van Persie 94-95/96 (as good as Ibrahimovic)

What are my chances?? :P

RvP wont be hitting 96, Ibra has an immense amount of trophies under his belt which helped a lot towards his 96, definitely 95 though for RvP.

Kroos, I will say no higher than 92, even though SM have been pretty insane in these changes, +3 would be astronomical, I think he would probably be the first player 90+ player to get +3, especially for not playing very very good, he is playing good but not out of this world good.

Alba 92 only, never will he hit 93, no way, same as Kroos really.

De Gea is a tough one to be honest, has had his fair share of bad mistakes at Man Utd but Id give him a +1 since he has been playing well lately.

Compare it to England ' date=' France , Netherlands and Italy . Its not where as entertaining or quality in the title race. So jokes on you .[/quote']

Keep living in the BPL bubble kid.

France is a very slow league, do they even show that league in England, and most importantly do you watch it to even comment?

Netherlands only has 2 UCL spots for a reason - because they cannot handle the last 16. Entertainment may be good in the Netherlands, but the quality becomes poorer every time a new crop/batch of players leave for the big 3 leagues BPL, Der Bundesliga and La Liga.

And Italia is a 1 team league. Who are you kidding? It's usually either a 1 horse race, a game has been called of due to fighting/racial abuse or corruption allegations to managers/referees/players - nevertheless justice is served when most Italian teams get found out getting slaughtered like lambs in the UCL with the exception of the 1 horse (Juventus).

In overall conclusion, nothing or nobody, or any fan boy can stop Der Bundesliga from rising to the top and Bundesliga players on SM rising to their full potentials i.e Gotze to a minimum 93 or a Hummels at 93, Reus 92, Muller 94, Manzucki 91 etc etc to name a few.

If you want to carry on living in the cuckoo land that United are the biggest/best team on the planet, wait until February when a very weak Real Madrid side put them to the sword and then we can continue this conversation (where all 3 Der Bundesliga teams progress to the final 8).

;):D:eek:B):cool:

Some of the insults and then the general tone from some of the people in this thread is why I rarely post here.

On topic, I'm no expert on the ratings changes, but I'm delighted that Lewa went up 2 and am looking forward to Bayern's changes.

As for Bundesliga vs Premier League, you can be here all day arguing that and throwing names back and forth. The fact is that it won't be settled and once it loses its discipline, it just turns the thread sour.

Some of the insults and then the general tone from some of the people in this thread is why I rarely post here.

On topic' date=' I'm no expert on the ratings changes, but I'm delighted that Lewa went up 2 and am looking forward to Bayern's changes.

As for Bundesliga vs Premier League, you can be here all day arguing that and throwing names back and forth. The fact is that it won't be settled and once it loses its discipline, it just turns the thread sour.[/quote']

Totally agreed people cant seem to make a debate in the right and proper way, sadly always resorts to insults....

The only thing I would add to my earlier posts is you cant give somebody extra rating points based on "perceived or potential ability" you simply have to judge players and rate them in accordance with what they have achieved and done up to this point in there career.

Keep living in the BPL bubble kid.

France is a very slow league' date=' do they even show that league in England, and most importantly do you watch it to even comment?

Netherlands only has 2 UCL spots for a reason - because they cannot handle the last 16. Entertainment may be good in the Netherlands, but the quality becomes poorer every time a new crop/batch of players leave for the big 3 leagues BPL, Der Bundesliga and La Liga.

And Italia is a 1 team league. Who are you kidding? It's usually either a 1 horse race, a game has been called of due to fighting/racial abuse or corruption allegations to managers/referees/players - nevertheless justice is served when most Italian teams get found out getting slaughtered like lambs in the UCL with the exception of the 1 horse (Juventus).

In overall conclusion, nothing or nobody, or any fan boy can stop Der Bundesliga from rising to the top and Bundesliga players on SM rising to their full potentials i.e Gotze to a minimum 93 or a Hummels at 93, Reus 92, Muller 94, Manzucki 91 etc etc to name a few.

If you want to carry on living in the cuckoo land that United are the biggest/best team on the planet, wait until February when a very weak Real Madrid side put them to the sword and then we can continue this conversation (where all 3 Der Bundesliga teams progress to the final 8).

;):D:eek:B):cool:[/quote']

First of all, they do show Ligue 1 here in England on ESPN. Id say Bundesliga > Ligue 1 but EPL is more exciting, we saw it last year up until the very last day. This year there is a big gap but even Bundesliga has a big gap. Suprisingly Serie A is still quite close despite you saying they only have one team, Lazio is only 3 points behind Juve and Napoli 5. I would also be the last person to belittle Serie A teams in CL, Napoli were very good last year. Dont you know that in the last 10 years, Italians have won it 3 times, Germans none, Im sure youll remember Inters comfortable victory 2-0. Germany has only won half the amount of CL as the other countries. Italy lie in second place for most CLs by country.

As for the ratings of the Dortmund players, they were a bit high but as long as other players get their rises in La Liga and EPL, then everything should be fine. Im not saying the players who rose cannot reach those ratings but it shouldve been a slower approach, this new approach is not one I favour.