Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

does it really make that difference waiting for cuople of days more for a rating? They are changing the review system and bunch of players data every day so you can except it will take more time. I am not defending SM but i am sure that it is not in their interest to have annoyed and angry customers. Just be patient and stop throwing yourself off a cliff because you can't sell your player on time or because you lost couple of games because rating didn't go up which btw doesnt make any difference at all. Don't cause panic among decent people :D

If you are in a Gold Champ and you are Atletico and come up against Dortmund, i'm sure it would jerk you off lol.

They deserve it but these rating changes are a farce. Who knows? They could do anything. SW is a joke.

Must spread mate.

Yeah i completely agree about Soccerwiki though, it's been a nightmare. Worst thing is that we still have the EPL and Liga BBVA to come, God only knows how long they'll take.

Must spread mate.

Yeah i completely agree about Soccerwiki though' date=' it's been a nightmare. Worst thing is that we still have the EPL and Liga BBVA to come, God only knows how long they'll take.[/quote']

just an update, all though no Spain changes have been made, they have actually had the voting on 8 of the clubs so far so it could all come across in one go.

so could be on the EPL by late next week.

;2416097']just an update' date=' all though no Spain changes have been made, they have actually had the voting on 8 of the clubs so far so it could all come across in one go.

so could be on the EPL by late next week.[/quote']

Ah, cheers for that mate that's good to know.

I honestly think it's better to do it that way rather than 2 or 3 teams at a time.

;2416097']just an update' date=' all though no Spain changes have been made, they have actually had the voting on 8 of the clubs so far so it could all come across in one go.

Just as it should be.

We'll see if the big 5 league reviews can be finished this year!

That is how it should be, if it does proceed as such then it will be good. Cheers for the update Daggers.

Ah' date=' cheers for that mate that's good to know.

I honestly think it's better to do it that way rather than 2 or 3 teams at a time.[/quote']

i think they have learned from the mess that the bundesliga turned into. teams getting spread over 3 days, positions and ratings getting done on different days etc.

id rather they hold back and have no changes for a few days and then send a whole league or half a league over in one go. less messy for sure.

;2416106']i think they have learned from the mess that the bundesliga turned into. teams getting spread over 3 days' date=' positions and ratings getting done on different days etc.

id rather they hold back and have no changes for a few days and then send a whole league or half a league over in one go. less messy for sure.[/quote']

believe it when we see it :o

I aint got a problem necessarily with them not telling what Leagues they are doing as long as they just complete the leagues in 3 days or so and dont keep jumping random people from random places.

I like Structure, nobody can really advocate the current way as being little short of sub-standard and ill thought out.

Good to see that Kehl got his deserved +2 despite the fact a couple on here said he didn't play enough to even deserve a +1.

I'm not since I sold him for buttons thinking the ratings had been done.

poor show going back days after the rating changes and amending them

;2410741']

Kehl simply doesnt play enough to rise to 89. in 17 league games' date=' a possible 1530 mins, he has 829mins. Nearly only half. He gets subbed off in half his matches too.

[/quote']

Clearly your constant defence of SM has backfired. Couldnt resist pointing this out ;)

Which Munich players would be a wise investment now in terms of them fitting into and excelling in Guardiola's system?

Pep's teams are all about passing and possesion, so the best passers in the team would probably be Kroos and Schweinsteiger. Woudln't be suprised if Bayern bought players like Villa from Barca now.

[b']You said the same about Bundesliga too :confused::P[/b]

so could be on the EPL by late next month.

Sorted it for ya ;)

Clearly your constant defence of SM has backfired. Couldnt resist pointing this out ;)

LOL

(all in jest buddy' date=' greatly appreciate your contribution to the forum)[/color']

I agree' date=' the ratings are unorganized. SM, just do one team all together for crying out loud, even if it means waiting 2 days or so. Id rather the whole team than 5 BVB players one day, then a few Bayer Leverkusen the next and then Kehl a day later.

What about Schmelzer? No rise? :eek:

Kehl to 90 was a suprise, so I wouldnt say no rise for Schmelzer just yet.

+2 for Kehl to 90

:eek::eek:

I was expecting a rise for Kehl in this review, as IMO he deserved it and the 88 was a low rating to keep him there. I have stated that a few days ago, when they reviewed the rest Dortmund, and said that he should have got a +1.

But... +2 to 90 isn't a bit too much? IMO a +1 to 89 would be perfect for Kehl's status at the current moment.

Anyway, it seems that they had in mind a standard +2 for (almost...) all Dortmund first team players for this review... :rolleyes:

I would love to see the usual SM defenders what they have to say now about Kehl's +2. :D Some people here were passionately defending the 88 for Kehl until a few days ago, now probably they will come again and say how spot on SM were once again for rising Kehl to 90, that great player, the heart and soul of Dortmund, the commanding midfielder etc etc... :D:D

OK SM, now that you have remembered to review Kehl, i think it's time for Jung and Kiessling to be next in the line!

Agree, i think they did the same with Roma's Osvaldo (they reviewed the whole team at one day, obviously forgot Osvaldo and then came back and reviewed him on another day).

Is it really so hard for them to follow a simple order, especially when it comes to players and teams so well known?!

;2416106']i think they have learned from the mess that the bundesliga turned into. teams getting spread over 3 days' date=' positions and ratings getting done on different days etc.

id rather they hold back and have no changes for a few days and then send a whole league or half a league over in one go. less messy for sure.[/quote']

I really hope and wish that's how things are, it would good to see SM learning from their mistakes for once.

But i won't believe it until i see it. SM is being so inconsistent (in many issues, but especially the reviews), that i'm afraid we will have to see something happening before we believe it.

Let's hope they do something at last to improve this farce they are displaying now.

Guest drseanfitz

I'm sure whoever bought him off you wasn't complaining:p

A rise was deserved, but not seen enough evidence to justify the +2 personally.

but I'm sure that anyone who, like me, signs Kehl in a few setups because he is a cheap, steady player, will be over the moon