Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Can someone explain to me the reasons or factor that justified Kehl's rise? Im not angry or against SM, but I'd like a little explanation from a forumer on how Kehl might have got a 90? I expected an 89 but 90 was a massive surprise.

man I should've signed him two days earlier for my Anzhi :o.

Can someone explain to me the reasons or factor that justified Kehl's rise? Im not angry or against SM' date=' but I'd like a little explanation from a forumer on how Kehl might have got a 90? I expected an 89 but 90 was a massive surprise.

man I should've signed him two days earlier for my Anzhi :o.[/quote']

I think he was well underrated for the past few seasons where Dortmund's younger players were rising to 89 and 90, and he was stuck at 86 and then 87, with a paltry rise to 88 the last time out. He is getting his rise for his work done before the last ratings I feel. I am happy to see the older players get rewarded.

I think he was well underrated for the past few seasons where Dortmund's younger players were rising to 89 and 90' date=' and he was stuck at 86 and then 87, with a paltry rise to 88 the last time out. He is getting his rise for his work done before the last ratings I feel. I am happy to see the older players get rewarded.[/quote']

Thanks alot Dermo :). It's great to see the likes of Pirlo and Kehl increasing in ratings. It shows the game of SM isn't all about finding the next talent.

Can someone explain to me the reasons or factor that justified Kehl's rise? Im not angry or against SM' date=' but I'd like a little explanation from a forumer on how Kehl might have got a 90? I expected an 89 but 90 was a massive surprise.

man I should've signed him two days earlier for my Anzhi :o.[/quote']

I agree with Derno as captain of the side he was underrated on 88 and was basically ever present for the second half of last season , injuries have limited his appearances a little this season but he is still an influential figure within a young Dortmund side.

I think he was well underrated for the past few seasons where Dortmund's younger players were rising to 89 and 90' date=' and he was stuck at 86 and then 87, with a paltry rise to 88 the last time out. He is getting his rise for his work done before the last ratings I feel. I am happy to see the older players get rewarded.[/quote']

You can be referring to all Brussia Dortmund's starting XI and not just Kehl there. The ratings for BVB were more of a correction than an update.

The ratings for BVB were more of a correction than an update.

I really would agree with that.

The development of the players was simply faster than it was possible for SM to adjust their ratings with reasonable changes.

I wouldn't have expected that as it can be easily seen by viewing my predictions but it certainly isn't unjustified. The only rating change that probably was a bit over the top was Götze's +2 to 93 as he was injured the second half of last season. However I have no doubts that Götze won't justify this rating in the sooner future - but for now it was a bit too high.

Maybe the reviewers also had a look at my comparison of Juventus and Dortmund after the Italian changes.

There I presented some stats of the Dortmund team and the Juventus team and for sure I want to offer these stats now again after the German changes are (probably) done.

Edit: In the second picture the correct title of the diagram would be "Average rating best XI".

unbenanntwfpk9.jpg

It looks much fairer now when comparing both teams' date=' doesn't it? For sure, Dortmund in general is still rated lower but that doesn't bother me at all. The gap isn't that big so considering the recent achievements of both teams I would say that the ratings are better now than they have been before.

Moreover I would like to leave a few words about the German ratings in general:

It has been addressed before by somebody and I can only agree: The changes in Germany have been far too inconsistent. Just a few examples out of my head:

[list']

[*]Dost rising to 89 while playing only solid for a struggling Wolfsburg whilst Kiessling stays at 90 when he is doing great at a quite good Leverkusen.

[*]Jung not rising at all whilst Rode got an incredible +7. I wouldn't disagree with Rode's +7 at all but it's insane to see the one who was rated 6 points lower now being rated higher - especially considering that Jung has played well, too.

[*]Salihovic not dropping by 1 to 88 when Hoffenheim was playing more than bad and he not starting in half of the games in the first half of the season.

[*]Players like Stöger or Can rising to 80 when playing mainly for the second teams of their teams in lower leagues and Shawn Parker who is actually getting some playing time at Mainz in the first league doesn't even reach 80 at all.

[*]Kevin de Bruyne rising to 89 when Ibisevic who has been playing at a (slightly) better team with EL football and who has also been better individually also only gets 89.

[*]Unnerstall rising to 87 (+4) when he isn't even a starter at Schalke any more but the current starter Hildebrand stays at 85. Confusing.

[*]And as it has already been discussed before, too, many Dortmund players getting +2 whilst some players like Schmelzer and Subotic who would have deserved a rise, too, not getting a +1 at all. Simply inconsistent.

I guess Castro and Kiessling might not get their rises. Was in any case looking to trade them out' date=' but won't get the higher value.[/quote']

YEP, they will get their rises in spring/summer. If they continue like this a +2 would be nice ;)

Looking to buy either Joel Matip or Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Considering their future rating' date=' who should I buy?

I love watching Papadopoulos play. He is such a beast.[/quote']

Papa has the better future IMO but Matip is decent. Try for both but if you had to pick one ,pick Papa:D

Am I wrong in thinking Badstuber should've risen? No change for him since December 2011, and he'd played every game for Bayern and Germany up until his recent injury at the start of December (and a 2 week one before that). Has he been bad or something? How is he getting in the team of the Champions League finalists and Euro quarter-finalists if so...?

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Am I wrong in thinking Badstuber should've risen? No change for him since December 2011' date=' and he'd played every game for Bayern and Germany up until his recent injury at the start of December (and a 2 week one before that). Has he been bad or something? How is he getting in the team of the Champions League finalists and Euro quarter-finalists if so...?[/quote']

the same for Jerome Boateng IMO

Am I wrong in thinking Badstuber should've risen? No change for him since December 2011' date=' and he'd played every game for Bayern and Germany up until his recent injury at the start of December (and a 2 week one before that). Has he been bad or something? How is he getting in the team of the Champions League finalists and Euro quarter-finalists if so...?[/quote']

but they didnt win anything?

91 is fair for now. If Bayern get the title this season, he will rise. Same for Boateng.

Understood' date=' except Kroos rose +2 to 92 without Bayern or Germany winning anything so why can't Badstuber?[/quote']

Because Kroos is a superb one of a kind player and he is an AM and so scores more goals and assists and all that juice, you simply can't compare both.. And, by the way, I don't find Badstuber to be deserving of a 92 he has many flaws as a defender and so does Boateng but they will eventually get their rises if they keep playing.

Understood' date=' except Kroos rose +2 to 92 without Bayern or Germany winning anything so why can't Badstuber?[/quote']

Because Kroos is a superb one of a kind player and he is an AM and so scores more goals and assists and all that juice, you simply can't compare both.. And, by the way, I don't find Badstuber to be deserving of a 92 he has many flaws as a defender and so does Boateng but they will eventually get their rises if they keep playing.

VLACHODIMOS, Odisseas GK 18 77

MALBASIC, Filip AM(RL),F(RLC) 20 82

FRANÇA, Welington D,DM,M© 21 78

AZEMI, Ilir F© 20 78

SARARER, Sercan AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 84

PHILP, Ronny D® 23 78

RODE, Sebastian DM,M© 22 87

KEMPF, Marc-Oliver D,DM© 17 77

MLAPA, Peniel AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 87

WEIDENFELLER, Roman GK 32 91

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert F© 24 92

CONTENTO, Diego D,DM,M(L) 22 85

WEISER, Mitchell AM(RL) 18 77

CASTRO, Gonzalo D,DM®,M,AM(RC) 25 90

KLEMENT, Philipp M© 20

VAN DEN BERGH, Johannes D,DM,M(L) 26 85

VOGT, Kevin D(RC),DM© 21 83

JANTSCHKE, Tony D(RL),DM© 22 88

keep or sell :)

VLACHODIMOS' date=' Odisseas GK 18 77 [b']keep[/b]

MALBASIC, Filip AM(RL),F(RLC) 20 82 sell

FRANÇA, Welington D,DM,M© 21 78 keep - for now, he only signed other day..

AZEMI, Ilir F© 20 78 sell

SARARER, Sercan AM(RL),F(RLC) 23 84 keep

PHILP, Ronny D® 23 78 sell

RODE, Sebastian DM,M© 22 87 keep

KEMPF, Marc-Oliver D,DM© 17 77 sell

MLAPA, Peniel AM(RL),F(RLC) 21 87 keep

WEIDENFELLER, Roman GK 32 91 sell

LEWANDOWSKI, Robert F© 24 92 keep

CONTENTO, Diego D,DM,M(L) 22 85 sell

WEISER, Mitchell AM(RL) 18 77 keep

CASTRO, Gonzalo D,DM®,M,AM(RC) 25 90 keep

KLEMENT, Philipp M© 20 sell

VAN DEN BERGH, Johannes D,DM,M(L) 26 85 sell

VOGT, Kevin D(RC),DM© 21 83 sell

JANTSCHKE, Tony D(RL),DM© 22 88 keep

keep or sell :)

answers in bold...

;2420694']answers in bold...

Why on Earth would you sell Weidenfeller.

Terrific keeper, keepers of his quality and rating are incredibly difficult to come by and 32 aint old for a keeper in the slightest not to mention automatic first choice for one of the best teams in both Germany and Europe..

You can count the number of keepers rated higher in the game and there aint that many.

MUST KEEP provided you dont have a better keeper.