Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I agree on most of the suggested ratings' date=' but.. why shouldn't Neuer rise to 94? I know it's difficult to rate goalkeepers since the best one is rated 95, but I just don't see why Neuer should have the same rating as Valdes and honestly, he's not worse than Buffon.[/quote']

Yeah i agree 100% with you mate :D:D:D, IMO Neuer 94/95, Buffon 93, Valdes 88 :D:D:D

What are chances of Harnik to rise?

Doubt it mate- Stuttgart have had a poor start to the season so far.

Q: With Frankfurt's super start, will any of their players get a good rating increase? Aigner, Rode, Anderson and Occean come to mind, as they are rated relatively low. Cheers.

What do you guys think will happen to Sokratis' rating (Werder Bremen' date=' 88)?

Hes a regular for them, but they only a mid table side at the moment. As the club only has one players rated 89, is it safe to say he won't be rising for a while?[/quote']

Yes, he'll stay 88 for sure.

Junuzovic? i think he's has been solid in midfielder for Bremen' date=' any views on him?[/quote']

Might get a +1 because he is playing regularly for Bremen.

If they are avaliable in your gameworld, I would advise people to buy the following Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 players- the majority are youngsters:

Marco Hoger- under rated in SM terms. Was superb in the Ruhr District derby and is gradually getting more play for Schalke.

Orhan Ademi- playing reguarly for Braunschweig, who could be getting promoted. Only 20.

Raphael Holzhaser- getting some regular play now for Stuttgart. Only 19.

Heung Min Son- very impressed with him at Hambrug. Only 20 years old and gets regular play.

Matthias Ginter- only 18, but he is a regular CB for Freiburg.

Kevin Volland- getting regular play at Hoffenhiem. Only 20.

Sebastian Rode, Takashi Inui, Olivier Occean, Bamba Anderson and Stefan Aigner- should all go up, given they are starters for the 2nd placed Frankfurt.

Leon Goretzka- what a talent. 17, but he is already a regular at Bochum and is linked to top clubs, such as Dortmund, Bayern, Inter Milan and Arsenal.

If they are avaliable in your gameworld' date=' I would advise people to buy the following Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 players- the majority are youngsters:

Marco Hoger- under rated in SM terms. Was superb in the Ruhr District derby and is gradually getting more play for Schalke.

Orhan Ademi- playing reguarly for Braunschweig, who could be getting promoted. Only 20.

Heung Min Son- very impressed with him at Hambrug. Only 20 years old and gets regular play.

Sebastian Rode, Takashi Inui, Olivier Occean, Bamba Anderson and Stefan Aigner- should all go up, given they are starters for the 2nd placed Frankfurt.

Leon Goretzka- what a talent. 17, but he is already a regular at Bochum and is linked to top clubs, such as Dortmund, Bayern, Inter Milan and Arsenal.

Leon Goretzka <3 Massive fan, Imo will be a very very good player!!

Missed out Timo Horn though ;) Koln's Number 1 Goalkeeper!! Also looks a very good one at that, only young but he can get a good rating in the future (81/82 next changes) I'd say potential of about 88-91 depending on where he moves to and if he can get into Germany Squad.... (This is talking 5 years down the line)

Leon Goretzka <3 Massive fan' date=' Imo will be a very very good player!!

Missed out Timo Horn though ;) Koln's Number 1 Goalkeeper!! Also looks a very good one at that, only young but he can get a good rating in the future (81/82 next changes) I'd say potential of about 88-91 depending on where he moves to and if he can get into Germany Squad.... (This is talking 5 years down the line)[/quote']

Yeah, sorry, him too. And while I am at it, Dani Scahin at Dusseldorf, as he'll go up a lot I reckon.

If they are avaliable in your gameworld' date=' I would advise people to buy the following Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 players- the majority are youngsters:

Leon Goretzka- what a talent. 17, but he is already a regular at Bochum and is linked to top clubs, such as Dortmund, Bayern, Inter Milan and Arsenal.[/quote']

If im not mistaken all these p[layers have been mentioned before. :)

Leon Goretzka <3 Massive fan' date=' Imo will be a very very good player!!

Missed out Timo Horn though ;) Koln's Number 1 Goalkeeper!! Also looks a very good one at that, only young but he can get a good rating in the future (81/82 next changes) I'd say potential of about 88-91 depending on where he moves to and if he can get into Germany Squad.... (This is talking 5 years down the line)[/quote']

Just thinking about it, he is a great GK, but with Neuer, Zieler, Ter Stegen, Weidenfeller, Ulriech, Trapp, Unnerstall, etc all at big clubs and all good GK's, would he really get considered in 5 years? I personally question it, especially given that most of these GK's will still be quite young in 5 years as GK's go.

Plenty more. Giefer' date=' Sorg etc[/quote']

The majority of Dusseldorf's and Frankfurt's players will go up to cut a long post short!

Should I swap Rani Khedria to get Timo Horn?

Buy Horn- he's under 500k. Khederia is worth keeping for now' date=' even though I believe he's personally over hyped, due to what his brother has acheived.

If im not mistaken all these p[layers have been mentioned before. :)

Nothing wrong with just making people aware of them again or aware of them to new subscribers

Just wondering' date=' Will Schieber from Dortmund get a 88?? and can he get to a 90 in the future at Dortmund?[/quote']

He'll get his 88, but I doubt a 90 in the future whilst Lewanowski and Reus are there. if Lewandowski leaves and Dortmund don't buy a replacement, then potentially. Otherwise, I'm not sure he will.

Just thinking about it' date=' he is a great GK, but with Neuer, Zieler, Ter Stegen, Weidenfeller, Ulriech, Trapp, Unnerstall, etc all at big clubs and all good GK's, would he really get considered in 5 years? I personally question it, especially given that most of these GK's will still be quite young in 5 years as GK's go.[/b']

The majority of Dusseldorf's and Frankfurt's players will go up to cut a long post short!

Buy Horn- he's under 500k. Khederia is worth keeping for now, even though I believe he's personally over hyped, due to what his brother has acheived.

Nothing wrong with just making people aware of them again or aware of them to new subscribers

Btw I agree what you are saying there to be honest I just didn't want to think 10 years in the future I might start scaring myself ;) haha But indeed Germany have A LOT of good goalkeeping talent to choose from!