WEISER, Mitchell AM(RL) 18 77 keep

CASTRO, Gonzalo D,DM®,M,AM(RC) 25 90 keep

KLEMENT, Philipp M© 20 sell

VAN DEN BERGH, Johannes D,DM,M(L) 26 85 sell

VOGT, Kevin D(RC),DM© 21 83 sell

JANTSCHKE, Tony D(RL),DM© 22 88 keep

keep or sell :)

Answers in bold.

Looking to buy either Joel Matip or Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Considering their future rating' date=' who should I buy?

I love watching Papadopoulos play. He is such a beast.[/quote']

Kyriakos is Better.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

The fact Kiessling isn't part of NT probably went against him but imho he was worthy of a 91. He scored 23 league goals in 2012, more than any other player in the BL for the calender year.

Schmelzer is overrated, I'll say it again. His crosses and final ball delivery is one of the worst I have seen for a player at a big club and now international starter for Germany. His passing isn't much better, he'll be found out soon enough in the CL knock out stages. I'm pleased he didn't rise, 90 is fine for him.

Jung is a good player and should be at LEAST 87, a clear oversight by SM.

So' date=' we had Kehl and Gotze getting a +2 with BVB (3rd), but there's no rise for Stefan Kiessling who's team is 2nd ?

Fair enough.[/quote']

Not that I don't disagree about some of those rises but (3rd) dortmund also won their second consecutive bundesliga in that review period

The fact Kiessling isn't part of NT probably went against him but imho he was worthy of a 91. He scored 23 league goals in 2012' date=' more than any other player in the BL for the calender year.

Jung is a good player and should be at LEAST 87, a clear oversight by SM.[/quote']

Excuse me but that's not a clue. I see Kehl isn't part of NT either atm but he somehow is rated 90 (not saying he didn't deserve it). Kiessling should be 91 already, we don't have to defend SM ratings always. Believe it or not, they've been bit weird and lazy with some rating predictions lately.

Why on Earth would you sell Weidenfeller.

Terrific keeper' date=' keepers of his quality and rating are incredibly difficult to come by and 32 aint old for a keeper in the slightest not to mention automatic first choice for one of the best teams in both Germany and Europe..

You can count the number of keepers rated higher in the game and there aint that many.

MUST KEEP provided you dont have a better keeper.[/quote']

i just went on the theory if he cant decide whether or not to sell a 91 GK, he must have a better one already/available.

Are the German rating chances complete now?

I am still waiting for a rise for Jung' date=' Schmelzer and Kiessling. :mad:[/quote']

It looks like they are done with Bundesliga, because they have already moved on to Spain...

There were quite some wrong reviews in Germany (more than expected), but especially Jung and Kiessling not rising it's a shame...