timesle

Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Why not complete the set of Bundsliga wonderkids with Giefer' date=' Trapp, Hornschuh, Sobiech, Kirchhoff, Jung, Moritz, Arslan, Gundogan, Rudy, and Polter? ;)[/quote']

Already have Schurrle, Kroos, Reus, Gotze, Alaba, Bender 2x, Martinez, Holtby, leitner, gundokan, Papadopoulos, Leno, Ter Stegen ,Draxler :D and need to sell some youngsters:)

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

He was obviously forgotten in the German review but here'e a good thing about SW. These kind of mistakes were never corrected before SW.

I may be wrong but I think that these are not lapses of memory...in my humble opinion SM is beginning to leave some players back in the reviews in order to accustom us to the fact that once Spain, England and maybe Holland and Portugal will be finished the review system will change totally.

In my opinion we are still in a transitional phase in which they are using the old reviews system mixed with the new one...

In a few time however i think that we won't have any kind of scheduling or predefined order to follow and that players will rise or drop in a casual order and faithfully following their real performances.

I know that this may seem a strange theory but I think that this is what will happen and Jung is a signal of that, just like all the players from Portugal and other leagues that have been revisioned in these days.

Of course, if I'm right, it will be more difficult to find and buy risers but at the same time players who deserves a rise won't have to wait for ages the review round of their league, and this is a good thing IMO.

The +2 to 88 for Jung today, just shows 2 things: 1) How right we were all the people keep saying all these days that Jung staying at 86 is a big mistake, and 2) How messed up are SM themselves with all these (unnecessary?) changes they are trying to do to the reviews system.

Does Schieber have the potential to reach 90 ?

Is he worth keeping ?

No.

Can someone tell me more about Rausch' date=' does Rausch lost his position Pocognoli?

and is Ignjovski worth keeping?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

Rausch, still young and developing. Pog got sent off on his debut.

Ignjovski id hang onto him for another season at least.

Farfan doesn't have the talent to be a 92? that's a big call.Don't think he needs to move to a bigger club to get a 92.

92 is possible at schalke (obviously) but u have to be the best in the team and sxhalke need to pick up league form and go deep in Cl plus farfan be amazing. I don't rate Farfan and frankly he would nee to be at a bigger club and be that average to get 92.