Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Quick question' date=' is Moritz Leitner a great player? and what is his potential rating?

Is he better than Gundogan or Perisic? and would you rather have him or Verratti?[/color']

I myself find him better than Gundogan was with his age.. I think he can do great things and Klopp is trying to the same with him as he did with Sahin and Gundogan which is transforming technical not so pacey atacking midfielders into real central defensive midfielders.

The thing is, he is quite squeezed in the squad between Sahin, Gundogan, Bender and Kehl. So, I guess I would also go for Verratti.

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

After BŁASZCZYKOWSKI recrent rise to 91 has he now peaked or could he rise again? whats his maximum potential? id like to know the same with PIZCZEK because i have him and VALENCIA who play RB and i need to sell one of them and i feel VALENCIA has peaked. any help will be much appreciated! thanks :)

After BŁASZCZYKOWSKI recrent rise to 91 has he now peaked or could he rise again? whats his maximum potential? id like to know the same with PIZCZEK because i have him and VALENCIA who play RB and i need to sell one of them and i feel VALENCIA has peaked. any help will be much appreciated! thanks :)

I don't know wheather they have peaked their rating or not but both Piszczek and Błaszczykowski are still pretty young (27) and will probably become even better football players in the future.

Imo most players have their "golden years" from 27 - 33 years.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Yeah true' date=' did not think of soccerwiki playing a part in this when I wrote it .... my bad![/center']

SW is exclusively for the generation Z++ ! The site's slogan should be "Impossible is nothing" or "Next is what!" :D

Edit: Or better still "Logic is what!" :P

How has boateng been playing this year? Everytime i have seen bayern they seem to play Lahm' date=' Dante, Badstuber and Alba at the back. Has boateng been playing really poorly?[/quote']

Not at all bud.He's been okay..Badstuber isnt a better defender then him tbh but he's a Munich product at all.Now with Bads out till summer he should get more games.Heynckes will rotate him with Van Buyten but Boateng still should get more gametime then the belgium when he's fullfit.With Pep..everything should change and we might see Bads-Boateng again...though Dante-Boateng is miles better.

EDIT: Young got 91 for nothing..So Boateng 91 isnt out of question

He's been injured and out of favour really. I'd be looking to trade off if it was me.
Not at all bud.He's been okay..Badstuber isnt a better defender then him tbh but he's a Munich product at all.Now with Bads out till summer he should get more games.Heynckes will rotate him with Van Buyten but Boateng still should get more gametime then the belgium when he's fullfit.With Pep..everything should change and we might see Bads-Boateng again...though Dante-Boateng is miles better.

EDIT: Young got 91 for nothing..So Boateng 91 isnt out of question

Hmmm two contrasting views, one says sell and the other that Boateng is better than Bads.

Thanks for your input guy's, very much appreciated. Both Repped :)

Quick question' date=' is [b']Moritz Leitner[/b] a great player? and what is his potential rating?

Is he better than Gundogan or Perisic? and would you rather have him or Verratti?

read a snippet today Mainz & Hannover are interested in him.

no idea if its a permanent deal or loan, but a season long loan would be great for his career.

;2473450']read a snippet today Mainz & Hannover are interested in him.

no idea if its a permanent deal or loan' date=' but a season long loan would be great for his career.[/quote']

Definetly not a permanent deal.Can't see Dortmund doing that.

And Jamie..Pretty much everyone is better then Bads but I'd deffo hold on Boateng..No reason to sell

anyway back to Bundesliga matters.

I have a bid on Balint Bajner, i want some more opinions from Bundesliga / BVB fans

I know his background, why he came to BVB, what Klopp says about him and the fact he has performed so well for the B side Klopp has promoted him to the first team.

any BVB fans got any insight?

i dont get to see many Foreign games being english so iam just wondering your opinion on some of the player i have who play in Germany

L' date='Bender

Ginter

Koray Gunter

Emre Can

Leitner

Goretzka(i know hes not in the bundesliga but any help would be greatly appreciated)

Carvajal

Thank in advance[/quote']

L,Bender- great season , he is in NT entourage, great chance to grow further

Ginter - great talent , had a bad injurie

Koray Gunter - great talent, not yet a senior team player

Emre Can - one of the greatest talents on youngster NT , he is around senior team , wait to see what happen when Pep is the boss

Leitner - good player , next season he will be more involved in the first team

Goretzka - good season in bundesliga 2 , he will leave bochum in summer , dont think he will stay one more season in second division

Carvajal - real madrid want him back , i think that's enough... :)