Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

i dont get to see many Foreign games being english so iam just wondering your opinion on some of the player i have who play in Germany

L' date='Bender [b']future +91[/b]

Ginter Future +92

Koray Gunter He is considered a promise in Dortmund, has muchpotential

Emre Can In Bayern is considered a promise

Leitner Future +91

Goretzka(i know hes not in the bundesliga but any help would be greatly appreciated) He has a lot of quality, he is also followed by Arsenal, the future is all his own!

Carvajal Will certainly come back to Real Madrid, Future +92

Thank in advance

see in bold

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

And Jamie..Pretty much everyone is better then Bads but I'd deffo hold on Boateng..No reason to sell

I'm actually looking to buy him, well maybe include him in a P/X deal. Do you think he has a good chance of being part of a first choice back line next year when Pep comes in?

I read that the owners of bayern were very high on him initialy but they are now getting tired of his silly mistakes and attitude, not sure how true that all is.

Cheers for all your help so far, apreciate it :)

I'm actually looking to buy him' date=' well maybe include him in a P/X deal. Do you think he has a good chance of being part of a first choice back line next year when Pep comes in?

I read that the owners of bayern were very high on him initialy but they are now getting tired of his silly mistakes and attitude, not sure how true that all is.

Cheers for all your help so far, apreciate it :)[/quote']

I'm quite sure its going to be something else under Pep.I'd say he's worth picking without doubts.Young got a 91 for nothing at all.In the worst case scenario Boateng is super solid at 90 and he's very versatile which is good.

He makes mistakes,no doubt but he's still better then Bads.When Boateng is actually on his days he's a wall.He has some good long ranges pass...He's a good buy bud.

I'm quite sure its going to be something else under Pep.I'd say he's worth picking without doubts.Young got a 91 for nothing at all.In the worst case scenario Boateng is super solid at 90 and he's very versatile which is good.

He makes mistakes' date='no doubt but he's still better then Bads.When Boateng is actually on his days he's a wall.He has some good long ranges pass...He's a good buy bud.[/quote']

Nice one mate, thanks for the time and effort you have given in your replies to me. Think i'll put him into the P/X deal, especialy as i am very short of good defenders.

Do you think Sebastian Rode will get another rise at the end of the season?

Deciding whether I should keep him or get Alessandro Florenzi who is due a +2.

Florenzi is not due to a +2 , a +1 is more realist

Rode will get +1

Florenzi will play in Italy NT , Rode doesn't stand a chace to play for Germany...so i would keep Florenzi

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

he will raise maybe +1 and his potential is no bigger then 89

his potential is far greater than that...91/92.

BVB, Bayern, Arsenal have all been watching him this season. He is a great player destined to play for the National team one day.

where ? khedira ' date=' gundogan , schweinsteiger,kroos .except schwein , all realy young...[/quote']

So what?

age has NOTHING to do with how good a player can be. In fact it is a terrible way to judge potential....and Rode is 22 for the record so again, he is young too?

plenty of great youth players end up doing nothing in there 20's, and many 23/24/25year olds become superstars..

in 4 years time Khedira or Gundogan or Kroos could be playing for a mid table club in Germany...you never know what will happen...its very naive to think your mentioned players have 'made it' for the rest of there careers just because they are pulling on Madrid / Munich or BVB jerseys at this moment in time....

Yaya Toure. Was never a 'great' youth player, came through at Beveren & Metalurg Donetsk. Only really bloomed at 24/25

Fernando Torres. Was at one point 3-4 years back THE best centre forward in the world....sadly for him its all fallen to pieces..

;2480443']So what?

age has NOTHING to do with how good a player can be. In fact it is a terrible way to judge potential....and Rode is 22 for the record..

plenty of great youth players end up doing nothing in there 20's' date=' and many 23/24/25year olds become superstars..

Yaya Toure. Was never a 'great' youth player, came through at Beveren & Metalurg Donetsk. Only really bloomed at 24/25[/quote']

I think he meant that all of the guys are better then him and they arent old like they gonna retire to make space for Rode.

;2480443']So what?

age has NOTHING to do with how good a player can be. In fact it is a terrible way to judge potential....and Rode is 22 for the record so again' date=' he is young too?

plenty of great youth players end up doing nothing in there 20's, and many 23/24/25year olds become superstars..

in 4 years time Khedira or Gundogan or Kroos could be playing for a mid table club in Germany...[b']you never know what will happen[/b]...its very naive to think your mentioned players have 'made it' for the rest of there careers just because they are pulling on Madrid / Munich or BVB jerseys at this moment in time....

Yaya Toure. Was never a 'great' youth player, came through at Beveren & Metalurg Donetsk. Only really bloomed at 24/25

Fernando Torres. Was at one point 3-4 years back THE best centre forward in the world....sadly for him its all fallen to pieces..

I just love this post.

Goes to show you that anything can happen. Torres was once rated 96 and not he's rated 91!

Some players even peak when they're 25!