Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Btw I agree what you are saying there to be honest I just didn't want to think 10 years in the future I might start scaring myself ;) haha But indeed Germany have A LOT of good goalkeeping talent to choose from!

:D Yeah, if only some of them came to the Premier League and didn't play for Germany for 5 years! England could have a good back up to Hart then!

:D Yeah' date=' if only some of them came to the Premier League and didn't play for Germany for 5 years! England could have a good back up to Hart then![/quote']

Indeed.... would be a good plan but methinks Butland will be a pretty decent number 2...

Back on topic though What would we be looking at in term of a rating for Kehl (He's very underrated IMO should be 90) and Lars Stindl or Hannover?

Indeed.... would be a good plan but methinks Butland will be a pretty decent number 2...

Back on topic though What would we be looking at in term of a rating for Kehl (He's very underrated IMO should be 90) and Lars Stindl or Hannover?

First part about England GK- maybe- depends on Butland's development.

Second part- I totally agree with you, Kehl should be a 90. He is Dortmund's captain. SM can't tell me Dede should be a 90 when he plays for Vasco Da Gama, and Kehl plays for Dortmund and isn't/won't be one!

3rd part- I think Stindl will remain 88 for now, though I do personally like him. 89 is unlikely for me, as Hannover are a good club but they're not a Dortmund, Munich or Schalke.

First part about England GK- maybe- depends on Butland's development.

Second part- I totally agree with you' date=' Kehl should be a 90. He is Dortmund's captain. SM can't tell me Dede should be a 90 when he plays for Vasco Da Gama, and Kehl plays for Dortmund and isn't/won't be one!

3rd part- I think Stindl will remain 88 for now, though I do personally like him. 89 is unlikely for me, as Hannover are a good club but they're not a Dortmund, Munich or Schalke.[/quote']

indeed on Butland!! and with Kehl do you think he will get 90 or could that be end of the season with and 89 next changes? hmmm I was looking long term with Stindl as I nabbed him in a forum setup as he looks a pretty good player i think if he does end up moving to a bigger club he could get 89/90 :) Hope so anyway!!!

indeed on Butland!! and with Kehl do you think he will get 90 or could that be end of the season with and 89 next changes? hmmm I was looking long term with Stindl as I nabbed him in a forum setup as he looks a pretty good player i think if he does end up moving to a bigger club he could get 89/90 :) Hope so anyway!!!

I personally think Kehl should go straight to 90 in the next changes. I would be angry if not personally, as he is one of my teams too. He is the regular playing captain of the double winners, so he absolutely deserves a 90, as does "Kuba".

I like Stindl- if he moves on to a bigger club in the future and gets regular play, he has the potential to be a 90 for sure. For me though, he'd only get regular play at a bigger club by moving to Schalke if you're talking about moving within the Bundesliga.

I personally think Kehl should go straight to 90 in the next changes. I would be angry if not personally' date=' as he is one of my teams too. He is the regular playing captain of the double winners, so he absolutely deserves a 90, as does "Kuba".

I like Stindl- if he moves on to a bigger club in the future and gets regular play, he has the potential to be a 90 for sure. For me though, he'd only get regular play by moving to Schalke.[/quote']

Cheers :) Got both on a forum setup so that leaves me looking pretty decent in the midfield! Thank You for your help :)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

any chances for Zieler to rise?? 89 or 90??

who should I buy between him and Unnerstall?? Thank you

No chance of 90 in the next review, maybe in a few years but he is one of those keepers that will get to 89 and stay there for a while.

I think i'd rather Zieler over Unnerstall