Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

;2480443']So what?

age has NOTHING to do with how good a player can be. In fact it is a terrible way to judge potential....and Rode is 22 for the record so again' date=' he is young too?

plenty of great youth players end up doing nothing in there 20's, and many 23/24/25year olds become superstars..

in 4 years time Khedira or Gundogan or Kroos could be playing for a mid table club in Germany...[b']you never know what will happen[/b]...its very naive to think your mentioned players have 'made it' for the rest of there careers just because they are pulling on Madrid / Munich or BVB jerseys at this moment in time....

Yaya Toure. Was never a 'great' youth player, came through at Beveren & Metalurg Donetsk. Only really bloomed at 24/25

Fernando Torres. Was at one point 3-4 years back THE best centre forward in the world....sadly for him its all fallen to pieces..

I just love this post.

Goes to show you that anything can happen. Torres was once rated 96 and not he's rated 91!

Some players even peak when they're 25! Look at Jackson Martinez, he's giving himself a name at age 26 at Porto!

;2480443']So what?

age has NOTHING to do with how good a player can be. In fact it is a terrible way to judge potential....and Rode is 22 for the record so again' date=' he is young too?

plenty of great youth players end up doing nothing in there 20's, and many 23/24/25year olds become superstars..

in 4 years time Khedira or Gundogan or Kroos could be playing for a mid table club in Germany...[b']you never know what will happen[/b]...its very naive to think your mentioned players have 'made it' for the rest of there careers just because they are pulling on Madrid / Munich or BVB jerseys at this moment in time....

Yaya Toure. Was never a 'great' youth player, came through at Beveren & Metalurg Donetsk. Only really bloomed at 24/25

Fernando Torres. Was at one point 3-4 years back THE best centre forward in the world....sadly for him its all fallen to pieces..

I think he meant that all of the guys are better then him and they arent old like they gonna retire to make space for Rode.

MUTD is right , it was exactly what i mean it ...and belive me , in Rode possition are at least 3 other player better then him Lars Bender , Neustadter and Sven Bender .

I dont said anything about age being in question here . the fact they are much better and still young was the thing i was after.

I agree that are plenty examples of players who late bloomed ,but then we all gonna be "commander" and hoped that everybody can get 93+, that is misleading imo ....the players mentioned by me are better now and they can be even better when they are getting older, that's why i said that chances for Rode to get in NT are slim(or none).

MUTD is right ' date=' it was exactly what i mean it ...and belive me , [b']in Rode possition are at least 3 other player better then him Lars Bender , Neustadter and Sven Bender [/b].

I dont said anything about age being in question here . the fact they are much better and still young was the thing i was after.

I agree that are plenty examples of players who late bloomed ,but then we all gonna be "commander" and hoped that everybody can get 93+, that is misleading imo ....the players mentioned by me are better now and they can be even better when they are getting older, that's why i said that chances for Rode to get in NT are slim(or none).

Currently yes but Rode could easily overtake if he continues on this progression. Everything isn't as set in stone as you seem to believe.

Currently yes but Rode could easily overtake if he continues on this progression. Everything isn't as set in stone as you seem to believe.

i agree with that , but that means we all can say that players like Piatti can overtake Reus and Gotze...and i named 7 players not just those 3 .i dont see any chance for him to be anywhere near the NT. I wouldn't say there is no chance to get 91 , Rolfes made it ,but he did play in NT

i agree with that ' date=' but that means we all can say that players like Piatti can overtake Reus and Gotze...and i named 7 players not just those 3 .i dont see any chance for him to be anywhere near the NT. I wouldn't say there is no chance to get 91 , Rolfes made it ,but he did play in NT[/quote']

I completely agree with you, there are a lot of players ahead of him, a lot of whom are around the same age. Dont understand how anyone is disagreeing with you, anything can happen but looking at it now it doesnt look likely that he will suddenly start getting into the national side.

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Does anyone know if Ronny Philp is currently injured? his last match was on Feb 10th where he was subbed off the 43th min..should i keep him?

Yes mate, unfortunately he is injured and that is why he was taken off in the 43th minute of that match. Same injury that forced him out of the line-up earlier in the season.

Kicker magazine assumed on Feb. 10 that Philp may now be out of the season. As of now he is not back in training so there is a chance that is indeed the case.

How well has Draxler been playing? I see he has scored a few in the last couple weeks but wanted to know how well he has actually been doing? Has he filled the void left by Holtby?

He has a very bright future and he is playing more regularly now and the more he plays the more he will shine. A +1 is almost definitely by the end of the season.

Gunter got a +2 less than 2 months ago' date=' he just got a +1 again? :confused:[/quote']

He went from 75 to 77 and now to 78. It is still very low down that a +1 is almost nothing. No need for confusion really.

What do you people think about the new Monchungladbach starlet Amin Younes? Watching his pace & skills' date=' doesn't he deserve a rating around 82-84? [/i']

Im glad you asked this after my bids were accepted. Monchengladbach btw.

Very good talent, unique so to speak in that he is so small in modern football. However his touch, agility and movement are all very good. He also moves the ball very quickly which is one of the reason's he is in their team currently. There are some good articles out there on him if you google and then translate.

Definitely buy him if you can.

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Yeah but why would his rating change just if he moves to Bayern? If he moves in the summer he wouldn't have played at all for Bayern so shouldn't his rating reflect his performances for Dortmund?

yes, but for change his rating and to get 93 he have to win something with the club! and if he will go at bayern he will win samething surely!

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I disagree' date=' I think Lewa could get 93 by simply just keeping his goal record up (probably finishing top scorer), 2nd in the Bundesliga and a decent run in the CL (which they have already achieved by getting to the quarters).[/quote']

with the old system of revaluations, this was not enough to go over 92 for soccermanager! but if they continue with the revaluation inflated probably he will raise without win njothing!