Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Arslan is constantly rising. He is still young and the more he plays' date=' the more he improves. If Hamburger manage to get a Euro position, that would be great for his future.

Beister is more of a sub (only started 8 games) so he doesn't play constantly. He is a young talent though and [b']just moved to Hamburger this season.[/b] He needs time to improve.

I don't see any of them hitting 90 any time soon. It depends if they play more time and may be get a call up to the their NTs.

Not true, he has just been out on loan.

I bought him towards the end of last season based on his performances for Fortuna, obviously hasn't stepped up this season (although hard to when Heung Min Son is infront of you)

Tried to submit a position change for Reus :

-Loosing his striker (forward) position.

Rejected. LOL.

This is getting better and better !

Maybe i should try to give him more instead of loosing.

Maybe D, DM, M, AM, F (RLC) !

I think this would make the community happy.

Rejected. LOL.

Maybe D' date=' DM, M, AM, F (RLC) !

I think this would make the community happy.[/quote']

The Vote is on:

http://soccerwiki.org/vote.php?action=playerdata&voteeditid=65213

Go Go!

Not true' date=' he has just been out on loan.

I bought him towards the end of last season based on his performances for Fortuna, obviously hasn't stepped up this season (although hard to when Heung Min Son is infront of you)[/quote']

I should have said 'moved back' to Hamburger because it is technically the correct thing to say.

He only played 2 games for Hamburger first team back in 2009 and then he was loaned out for 2 seasons at Fortuna Düsseldorf where he prospered playing 59 games and scoring 18 goals. He 'moved back' to Hamburger this season.

Also he just got a 5 match ban today for insulting a referee.

Rejected. LOL.

Maybe D' date=' DM, M, AM, F (RLC) !

I think this would make the community happy.[/quote']

Though Reus isn't a foward he used to play as a SS at BMG.The new system is about in what position can X to play..and Reus can do the job as a striker if it is needed.

Though Reus isn't a foward he used to play as a SS at BMG.The new system is about in what position can X to play..and Reus can do the job as a striker if it is needed.

Yes but he is not at BMG anymore. :)

At BMG and Dortmund (8 months and counting) he played as you say , sometimes, as a secondary striker BUT ... as JMH pointed out, that support role is considered as an AM © by him (and he is an SW admin).

NOTE: he uses as reference transfermarkt.co.uk which is "99% correct" quoting him.

IMO when we use Reus as a striker, we should get an yellow "dot".

He will not be good, just average at that position.

Tried to edit him, but it was rejected.:)

Yes but he is not at BMG anymore. :)

At BMG and Dortmund (8 months and counting) he played as you say ' date=' sometimes, as a secondary striker BUT ... as JMH pointed out, that support role is considered as an AM © by him (and he is an SW admin).

NOTE: he uses as reference transfermarkt.co.uk which is "99% correct" quoting him.

IMO when we use Reus as a striker, we should get an yellow "dot".

He will not be good, just average at that position.

Tried to edit him, but it was rejected.:)[/quote']

You didnt got my point...I believe this new positionating system is about in what positions can X play and Reus can play as a striker in real life if you need him,though he doesn't in Dortmund

Is Kevin Volland likely to get a rise at the next update? Or even a transfer? Hoffenheim aren't doing great at the moment.

He plays constantly at Hoffenheim and is one of their best players (along with Firmino and Rudy). The bad news is that Hoffenheim are facing relegation this season. If this happens then no rise for him (or the others) unless they move to better clubs and play as starters.

To the german experts' date=' what in the world happened to Gojko Kacar? I remember him being labeled as a huge talent, now barely makes the bench at Hamburg...[/quote']

I think this has to do with fact that he was out injured for 6 month until the end of October (surgery to the ankle). He had another 3 week injury in Nov/Dec.

Is Ribas diego more likely to stay or drop?

He has been excellent this season for Wolfsburg. He has been their best player by far (second in goals with 6 and top in assists with 5). Even as Wolfsburg are in the bottom half of the table, I don't see him dropping in ratings.

May I ask is Eric Choupo-Moting a good player to keep hold of? I see he is not playing very much and is this down to him being injured or just not a good enough player?

Yes it is because of 5 month injury from September last year to mid Feb this year. SM should not decrease his rating, but he will not get a raise until may be mid next season.

Just asking to be sure' date=' but I guess there's about 0% chance Sven Bender will hit 91 this season looking at his current minutes?[/quote']

You are right. Zero chance.

To be honest, I will not be very surprised if he even drops to 89 next season. Gündogan and Kehl play more than him already. Also when Sahin gets back to form he will probably play more than him too.

Compared to his brother, he played about half the minutes (in all competitions). Lars is also favored when it comes to call up to the NT.

I had a Dortmund team and I sold him already.

Mandzukic has been amazing this season' date=' definitely due a rise to 91 at some point, maybe even a 92 the way things are going.

Shame you can't keep him and Schurrle (unless thats a possibility?)[/quote']

Isn't possible, i was looking for a multiposition player and Mandzukic was the only player i have to exchange.

And don't have money, btw :P

Don't worried about his substitute for now, 'cause i have Ba and Yilmaz, but in future i want to buy him again. Just little afraid that i can't do that if he grow up :P

And i think i won't, if he grow something in this next months :/