Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I can buy Arjen Robben from an external club for £27.2 million.

Is he likely to hold his rating in the next review?

thanks

Even if he doesn't, him for 27m is an absolute steal! Don't go too much into rises and drops, just look at what you want and for what price you're getting it, definitely get him if he'd become your highest rated winger.

I'll be interested to know your thoughts on Kiessling timesle.

Stats wise I think he deserves a rise, although on watching him he seems to miss a fair few chances but you certainly can't argue with his record. What do you think? Obviously he has a chance of +1 but is it a good/realistic chance?

I'll be interested to know your thoughts on Kiessling timesle.

Stats wise I think he deserves a rise' date=' although on watching him he seems to miss a fair few chances but you certainly can't argue with his record. What do you think? Obviously he has a chance of +1 but is it a good/realistic chance?[/quote']

Well, I completely agree with you. His stats are quite good - he is scoring regularly. But every time I see him play I always think that he could do even a bit better.

Basically 91 should be possible. Leverkusen is playing at least EL and they're doing quite ok in the league, too. But I wouldn't nail him down for that rise. To me it's 50-50 currently.

I can buy Arjen Robben from an external club for £27.2 million.

Is he likely to hold his rating in the next review?

thanks

id avoid Robben like the plague...forget rises/drops...id be more concerned about him retiring...

although he brushed it off couple days go, mentally how long can he cope with getting injured, going through rehab, and staying fit...

id avoid Robben like the plague...forget rises/drops...id be more concerned about him retiring...

although he brushed it off couple days go' date=' mentally how long can he cope with getting injured, going through rehab, and staying fit...[/quote']

In all honesty, that's probably one of the worst advices I've ever seen coupled with one of the most ridiculous reasons.

27M is basically nothing and can easily be generated within 2 or 3 months, maybe a bit longer in competitive setups (which doesn't seem to be the case though, else there wouldn't be a 94 available for CV) by simply scouting a few risers, and IMO, such a high-rated player for cash is always is a good deal.

Now, let's look at the worst case (even though there is no indication of it at all other than your gut feeling) and he retires? Then so what, he gets most of his cash back and he's benefited from the services of a 94 rated player for a couple of seasons.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think that Robben is hot property at the moment and believe that he will only drop further in value, but since he doesn't have to give up any decent upcoming players or sell some of his top stars to generate the cash, there's absolutely nothing that speaks against buying Robben for such little money.

In all honesty' date=' that's probably one of the worst advices I've ever seen coupled with one of the most ridiculous reasons.

27M is basically nothing and can easily be generated within 2 or 3 months, maybe a bit longer in competitive setups (which doesn't seem to be the case though, else there wouldn't be a 94 available for CV) by simply scouting a few risers, and IMO, such a high-rated player for cash is always is a good deal.

Now, let's look at the worst case (even though there is no indication of it at all other than your gut feeling) and he retires? Then so what, he gets most of his cash back and he's benefited from the services of a 94 rated player for a couple of seasons.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think that Robben is hot property at the moment and believe that he will only drop further in value, but since he doesn't have to give up any decent upcoming players or sell some of his top stars to generate the cash, there's absolutely nothing that speaks against buying Robben for such little money.[/quote']

totally agree