Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

timesle

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

I don't rate Schmelzer. Like Jogi Löw once said' date=' the only reason he is playing is because there is no literally no decent alternative on that side.

From a SM point of view though he probably should be 91. I agree with you there.

I also don't agree with Subotic. He has struggled early in the season and you have to see the whole picture.

Dortmund has conceded 25 goals 2 years ago, 22 goals last season. Now they have already conceded 34! goals and there are 6 games to go. That basically means they may well finish around 40 conceded goals at the end of season. And that is with Weidenfeller saving in good fashion a few times.

So really, if they haven't got a rise when they were smashing the league and had a great defense, I don't understand why they'd be getting a rise when they are lightyears behind in the league and have a poor defense this season.[/quote']

Completely agree!

My prediction for the next review is that SM will give a +1 to SCHMELZER, SANTANA, and GÜNDOĞAN only.

Completely agree!

My prediction for the next review is that SM will give a +1 to SCHMELZER' date=' SANTANA, and GÜNDOĞAN only.[/quote']

I think that Lewa definetly deserve 93 aswell.Bundesliga goalscorer once again and he's almost to broke another record.I think he already scored in 10 consecutive games

I think that Lewa definetly deserve 93 aswell.Bundesliga goalscorer once again and he's almost to broke another record.I think he already scored in 10 consecutive games

I understand your point but the higher rating a player has' date=' the harder it is for him to rise. To go beyond 92 he needs titles. May be the CL this season will do that, but my prediction is only until this time of the season.

A CL win for Dortmund (meaning a CL loss for Bayern) [b']will [/b]change a lot of predictions (which are thrown away like candy around here!).

I understand your point but the higher rating a player has' date=' the harder it is for him to rise. To go beyond 92 he needs titles. May be the CL this season will do that, but my prediction is only until this time of the season.

A CL win for Dortmund (meaning a CL loss for Bayern) [b']will [/b]change a lot of predictions (which are thrown away like candy around here!).

he doesnt need titles to go above 92 van persie hit 94 at arsenal with 0 titles

Lewa just needs to be consistently top scorer or there about he doesnt need a move either as BVB are a big club

City won a single title and did nothing in UCL...That was enough for Silva to hit 94

BTW>>What did Suarez won in last 2 seasons?What did RVP won? :o

City won a single title and did nothing in UCL...That was enough for Silva to hit 94

BTW>>What did Suarez won in last 2 seasons?What did RVP won? :o

Carling Cup > Bundesliga... ;)

To become a 93 you dont need to win things, you just need to perform consistently well in a top league, something Lewandowski has done. I fully expect him to hit 93 in the next few months, he has shown over the last 2 years that he is one of the best strikers in the world and his rating should reflect that.

Not sure what you mean by "Bundesliga goalscorer once again". I assume you mean top scorer but then "once again" is wrong.

Anyway, I have to say that the development Lewandowski has made has been nothing short of phenomenal. He turned into a world class striker and I wouldn't argue with a 93 for him.

However, others need to be adjusted too then. Mandzukic being 90 is nonsense for example.

Silva won the European Championship. Maybe that counted towards his rating.

Philip Lahm to 95? He's been performing at the top level for many years now and has had a much bigger influence in the attacking third. 17 assists so far this season, more than his last 4 seasons combined. If bayern win the UCL I put him down as a certainty for 95 but even if they don't I think he still deserves it. Will it happen?

Philip Lahm to 95? He's been performing at the top level for many years now and has had a much bigger influence in the attacking third. 17 assists so far this season' date=' more than his last 4 seasons combined. If bayern win the UCL I put him down as a certainty for 95 but even if they don't I think he still deserves it. Will it happen?[/quote']

Been one of the best defenders in the world for years, been in 2 (likely 3) Ucl finals a couple bundesligas and pokals since he turned 94. Deserves to be with pique and Ramos (puyol and vidic will lose 95 soon enough)

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

can anybody give me some info on julian draxler how good is he how much or even will he rise

The sky is the limit for Draxler. Schalke has repeatedly had enquiries from international clubs for him (Manchester clubs, Chelsea and Arsenal, Inter, Milan and Juventus). He has been given the No.10 role and he has responded well. He will continue to develop on the highest stage. In the near future (next review) a rise is out of discussion (IMO +2).

Well, if SM actually reflecting a rating basis on a season per season form, then yes Mandzukic at 90 or 91 is a joke, he should be 93 this season. But since the rating is adjusted from some period of time 91/92 is fine for me. Lewandowski get 92 due to his work on this 2 seasons or like 4/5 rating review? So that justified.

Just read back and saw some posts from "Commander". Looks like I missed all the fun :rolleyes:

All I can say is that hopefully nobody thinks he is actually German. No idea where he is from but most definitely not Germany.

can anybody give me some info on julian draxler how good is he how much or even will he rise

Didn't you just ask the exact same question in a separate thread you created?

May someone that have the appropriate and necessary knowledge about' date=' tell me what kind of player is Jonathan Schmid, he is up for a +1 soon? And there are other clubs looking to sign him? Cheers.[/font']

Schmid is a good player in an upcoming team. I think he deserves a +1.

His contract expires next season so he may well leave this summer if he doesn't want to extend his contract.

I think it all depends on Freiburg reaching the the EL or not.