Bundesliga Ratings Discussion

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Bundesliga Ratings Discussion Bayern München NEUER, Manuel GK 95 ⇒ 95 REINA, Pepe GK 91 ⇘ 91/90 STARKE, Tom GK 87 ⇘ 87/86 LAHM, Philipp D(RL),DM(RLC) 95 ⇒ 95 ALABA, David D,DM(L),M(LC) 93 ⇗

Ratings 2012/2013 by timesle I talked to Phil recently and he told me that he is not going to make a new prediction thread for the next rating changes. Of course these are bad news for the whole for

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013 Updated: December 14th, 2012 Goalkeeper Risers Marc-André TER STEGEN 87 => 88 / 89 Bernd LENO 87 => 88 Kevin TRAPP 86 => 87 Sebast

Posted Images

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2012/2013

Right with Goetze moving to Munich, who do we reckon will replace him;

Leitner to get a more significant role perhaps or maybe Gundogan to push up, or maybe a change of formation to accommodate for Goetze's departure etc.

Or are there any players rumored to be on their way to BVB?

Right with Goetze moving to Munich' date=' who do we reckon will replace him;

Leitner to get a more significant role perhaps or maybe Gundogan to push up, or maybe a change of formation to accommodate for Goetze's departure etc.

Or are there any players rumored to be on their way to BVB?[/quote']

I think Gündogan will push up indeed.

Dortmund are said to be interested in Herrmann and de Bruyne

I have seen some rumours saying that Isco will be his replacement, not the greatest of sources though.

Kevin DE BRUYNE was one of the rumors, it was weird at the time cuz we didn't need an AM ..... :(:(:mad:

Kevin DE BRUYNE was one of the rumors' date=' it was weird at the time cuz we didn't need an AM ..... :(:(:mad:[/quote']

I feel sorry for you buddy, as an Arsenal fan I know how it feels but for someone who has actually grown up as a BVB fan to leave for a rival.

And yeah I thought Gundogan myself as he played more attacking at his former club, quick question guys if you were a BVB fan would you want Goetze playing for the rest of this season now?

Gotze at munich... DAMN munich are gonna be so damn unstoppable. whos gonna make way for him? i imagine this is bad news for shaqiri. or will pep ship on the ageing ribery?

isco to drotmund would be a good replacement.

Ribery has an offer from PSG , he will surely leave this summer .Pep is looking for an "Iniesta&Messi " duo at Bayern in Draxler&Gotze . After this move i hate Gotze and hate even more Bayern .

I feel sorry for you buddy' date=' as an Arsenal fan I know how it feels but for someone who has actually grown up as a BVB fan to leave for a rival.

And yeah I thought Gundogan myself as he played more attacking at his former club, quick question guys if you were a BVB fan would you want Goetze playing for the rest of this season now?[/quote']

thanx, i dont mind gotze playing for the rest of the season. but hope Klopp gives LEITNER & BITTENCOURT more chances to step up B)

thanx' date=' i dont mind gotze playing for the rest of the season. but hope Klopp gives LEITNER & BITTENCOURT more chances to step up B)[/quote']

Play Gotze in the CL where you need him and give him the finger back in the Bundesliga, they shouldn't need him to keep 2nd place.

There's no concrete news yet, with 37 milion euros, Dortmund will surely trying to get best available player like what they did with Kagawa money last summer(though Reus deal confirmed before Kagawa departure).

Bayern next season:

• Götze to play the Messi role in the false 9 position.
  • Mandzukic to a Villa/Sanchez role in rotation with Müller and Ribéry.
  • Schweinsteiger and Kroos as playmakers/passers a la Xavi y Iniesta.
  • Lahm and Alaba as attacking full backs.
  • Javi Martínez in the Busquets pivot role, and he can drop back to middle DC to cover Lahm/Alaba advances (he played as DC in Bilbao already).
  • Dante/Badstuber/Boateng in the 2 DC positions.
  • And finally Neuer as GK.

Holy sht, that's even a worse demon than Barca!!

Bayern next season:

• Götze to play the Messi role in the false 9 position.
  • Mandzukic to a Villa/Sanchez role in rotation with Müller and Ribéry.
  • Schweinsteiger and Kroos as playmakers/passers a la Xavi y Iniesta.
  • Lahm and Alaba as attacking full backs.
  • Javi Martínez in the Busquets pivot role' date=' and he can drop back to middle DC to cover Lahm/Alaba advances (he played as DC in Bilbao already).
    [*']Dante/Badstuber/Boateng in the 2 DC positions.
  • And finally Neuer as GK.

Holy sht, that's even a worse demon than Barca!!

One more CB and is simply perfect.

Is it true that Ribery is going to leave aswell or what the?

Well Mario Gotze looks like he is heading to Bayern

BBC Sport has also confirmed it.

Well i know this means Gotze might reach 95 for Bayern as he will win more titles and get more success, but im upset in a way, because i really liked Dortumund, especially with the Gotze - Reus connection now broken.

Have mixed feelings about this transfer, even though i have Gotze in all my gameworlds and this might mean even a higher future rating, but im sad with the fact Bayern have delivered a crippling blow to Dortumund, making the league less interesting with Bayern having a monopoly over the league.

Lads, do you think Gotze will be used as a false 9

Or an eventual Ribery replacement on the wings ?

Well Mario Gotze looks like he is heading to Bayern

BBC Sport has also confirmed it.

Well i know this means Gotze might reach 95 for Bayern as he will win more titles and get more success' date=' but im upset in a way, because i really liked Dortumund, especially with the Gotze - Reus connection now broken.

Have mixed feelings about this transfer, even though i have Gotze in all my gameworlds and this might mean even a higher future rating, but im sad with the fact Bayern have delivered a crippling blow to Dortumund, making the league less interesting with Bayern having a monopoly over the league.

Lads, do you think Gotze will be used as a false 9

Or an eventual Ribery replacement on the wings ?[/quote']

Let's wait to see something official.