★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

I decided last minute to switch from Villa and take charge of Hull City. Gonna be challenging since I'm late to the loan game but if anyone still has mid 80's rated players they wouldn't mind loaning out I could use the help.

You can loan Alicantra if you want? I might* need him back later in the season but will let you know well beforehand.

Rubin show their potential to be a force in Europe with a 2-1 win over Valencia. Great start for the club' date=' and in 2 days time, we'll have a real test in Dortmund[/quote']

Sorry bud, but it was just a friendly after all :)

Playing another forumer in Valencia on Thursday.

Gotta atleast try to enjoy the friendlies.. :o

pretty much finished for the time being with transfer dealins with eintracht,

brought in a few more players to plug a few holes and now its just a case of letting the transfer budget build back up as they've got a 52+k stadia thats pretty much full for all games(checked stats from other gold gameworlds)

and with a low wage bill(536k full squad) the money should come pouring in

signed(total)

gael danic 88ov

marco streller 87ov

aldo de negris 87ov

kevin anin 87ov

benjamin corgnet 87ov

cesar delgado 88ov

friendly results so far are as follows

standard liege 1-1(a-draw)

dynamo moskva 2-2(a-draw)

as nancy 2-0 (h-win)

rennes 0-0 (a-draw)

uniao madeira 7-1 (a-win)

krylia 3-2 (h-win)

still a couple more friendlies to go then its nuremberg in the first fixture of the season

moved my first team overall average up to 87ov but not to concerned with that at the moment as i'm thinking quite a few of the original players have good shot a rise in the next review that can't be too far away and will be able to add players here and there due to a high revenue slide

starting 11 looks like this for now

efrankfurttacticsviewan.png

also got a pretty strong bench in regars to my starting 11 as i can replace anyone on the pitch with at most a -1 on overall although some are the same ratings in afew positions so looking froward to hopefully a good finish with frankfurt

Sneijder completes his move to United for Shinji Kagawa and Carrick. Team almost done, just need to ship out cambiasso, samuel and stankovic, bring in a striker and a center back and should be done.

The damn SMFA won't let me get morata which I'm really p*ssed off a about.

Just don't even talk to me. Oh my god.

Am I not allowed to negotiate cracking deals anymore? Why the hell am I being punished for the SMFA's laziness and other peoples jealousy.

I negotiate and barter with people for hours, in GC 222 ALL my good deals have been reversed.

Is it unfair that I am good at bloomin negotiating? Does it mean there isn't a level playing field if I have earned these players.

So what Shakhtar got Torres, Balotelli, Sinclair, Bertrand and Javi Garcia. We gave all our best players for them. Who in the world decides that I am not allowed these players?

I got them fair and square. I paid for this team f f s.

Just outrageous. Are these deals deemed too good for SM?

Don't worry mate i got my 3 deals reversed too where i was getting Ribery, Vermaelen and Mandzukic.

It's entirely what i expected will be in this GC, the more people that accustomed to do deals, the more nerds that report, in so called dead GC's people just don't really care about what others do and mind their business, but in active GC's like this you got plenty of kids who get pants full when you get good deals.

And to be honest i didint want to be bad guy and name and shame but i go on the record and that we got a cheater in this GC.

The Lokomotiv manager who managed to make some deals with Fenerbache whom got mostly reversed not to say the least the Fenerbache manager quit once he did all the deals.

Also he managed to make some favorable deals with Hoffe who's manager got even removed from GW itself and deals reversed too, so the guys friends or guy itself with hes other accounts just trying to make hes team better, hope pitiful.

Also if anyone feeling like their reporting my deals, go and do it.

Am I not allowed to negotiate cracking deals anymore? Why the hell am I being punished for the SMFA's laziness and other peoples jealousy.

I negotiate and barter with people for hours' date=' in GC 222 ALL my good deals have been reversed.

Is it unfair that I am good at bloomin negotiating? Does it mean there isn't a level playing field if I have earned these players.

So what Shakhtar got Torres, Balotelli, Sinclair, Bertrand and Javi Garcia. We gave all our best players for them. Who in the world decides that I am not allowed these players?

Just outrageous. Are these deals deemed too good for SM?[/quote']

I'm right here with you Will.

So fluckiing annoyed right now.

My Lampard deal has been reversed, and the Rausch deal to.

I'm absolutly devastated!

The Rausch deal was Callejon + £3.5 meal - how the hell is that unfair?

And Lampard - I have my two best players for him, the deal came to way more than Lampards value!

I paid for this team and worked damn hard on these deals.

Disgusted at SM right now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I negotiate and barter with people for hours' date=' in GC 222 ALL my good deals have been reversed.

Just outrageous. Are these deals deemed too good for SM?[/quote']

Really sorry to read this :(

Sad to see this is still going on, been in so many old "dead" gc's and a few new ones where I haven't spotted any reversals ( Ofcourse maninly due to no deals happening at all..)

Glad I've stayed with only doing deals with externals so far, No reason to worry about those..

Archived