★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

The cheaters have been named in newspaper, also to people who got sad they got deals reversed,as so did i, its just reality of the game, i quit my all team twice because of deals reversed, cheaters and etc twice, but i realized i still like this game so i just gotta deal with everything that comes a long.

The cheaters have been named in newspaper' date=' also to people who got sad they got deals reversed,as so did i, its just reality of the game, i quit my all team twice because of deals reversed, cheaters and etc twice, but i realized i still like this game so i just gotta deal with everything that comes a long.[/quote']

the thing that ****** me off is how lazy SM are. they just take what ever report comes their way and reverses the deal(s).

bloody hell: this SMFA reporting has got to stop. Along with having deals reversed, my account got bloody linked to other managers for absolutely no reason, one of whom has been my friend for about 2 years, so now we can't do any other deals in any of the other gameworlds we're in together. :mad::mad::mad:

Sad to see this is still going on' date=' been in so many old "dead" gc's and a few new ones where I haven't spotted any reversals ( Ofcourse maninly due to no deals happening at all..)

Glad I've stayed with only doing deals with externals so far, No reason to worry about those..[/quote']

Same no point doing deals for top end players as the losers who miss out report them

Monchengladbach bring in 5 new faces! Just a couple of days after I said ill be sticking with the current squad :o

Some really exciting prospects will arriving at Borussia Park for a combined fee of £15.1 million. In comes:

Lucas Piazon

Alen Halilovic

Hervin Ongenda

Serge Gnarby

Jerome Sinclair

All of whome will go straight into the teams youth setup.

Also agreed a deal which will see two new players arrive and one depart. Not going to comment to much till it goes through :)

EDIT:

Make that 6 new signings :P Forgot that I was the only person to bid for Martin Agnha, slightly overpaid somewhat as I had no competition what so ever :S.

So hopefully that will be 8 new faces in by tomorrow morning, and 1 out. Not bad !

what dissapoints me the most is i dont post in a few days and when i go have a look absolute carnage has happened.

read all the newspaper goings on to catch up and if it is true and what has been said in the newspaper id be MAJORLY dissapointed that Forummers had tried to cheat in a Forum Gold Championship.

As all 3 mentioned teams have posted in this discussion thread and i will consider leaving my Benfica team.

If there is one thing i cant stand its cheaters and to try and cheat in a forum world ***** me off to the max.

read all the newspaper goings on to catch up and if it is true and what has been said in the newspaper id be MAJORLY dissapointed that Forummers had tried to cheat in a Forum Gold Championship.

As all 3 mentioned teams have posted in this discussion thread and i will consider leaving my Benfica team.

Dont let three nob eds leave what could be quite a good game world :)

Monchengladbach can confirm that Alvaro Dominguez (89) has left the club. The Spanish centre back was attracting attention from Juventus and when the Turin giants offered Italian internartional Barzagli and Pogba' date=' the bid was swiftly accepted.

The defender will immediately become club captain.[/center']

If it makes you all feel slightly better I had 4 deals reversed...

Xavi for Chiellini

And 3 totally FAIR deals with city...

Pique for Aguero

Mash+Tello for Silva

and

Pedro for Kompany...

They are as fair as it comes...do SM actually even look at the deals or just reverse anything that comes their way? It's a disgrace, all because some peckerhead with a **** team is jealous! Is there anyway to complain about itas I can't find a link etc...It just means that you can't actually do any deals with human clubs...awful.

what dissapoints me the most is i dont post in a few days and when i go have a look absolute carnage has happened.

If there is one thing i cant stand its cheaters and to try and cheat in a forum world ***** me off to the max.

I can't talk about Lokomotiv or Rubin, but I'm disappointed that it's come to having to defend myself on here. Tried talking to StormBringer privately but as he's yet to reply, guess I'll have to do it here.

The thing which gets me - I get that people were annoyed about fair deals being reversed. I find it just as bad that the same people are taking fair deals and branding the managers involved as cheats. I don't know why the St.Etienne manager hasn't logged in to the GW recently (although he picked up a new team in GC230 yesterday), but I was happy with the deal I negotiated with him. Will's Shakhtar made some fantasic deals, the response was generally "good deal". To be honest, I think his deals were more one-sided than my deal in question, but I don't think anyone's going to suggest he's a cheat.

I personally don't like to talk about deals in the forum - I've noticed that when I have in the past, they're generally the ones that get reversed. I don't think how StormBringer describes my deal with St.Etienne does it any favours. Pantxi Siriex is described as "scrub". I know many managers are incredibly youth-biased, but even if he is 31, the guy's played in 6 games out of 7, started 5 of them this season, and was a frequent starter at the end of last season. Rated at 84, I think it's quite obvious Siriex will get a decent rise, at least to 86. Yeah, I wanted Aubameyang and Zouma, but Siriex and Riviere are players I ideally would've wanted to keep, especially considering we don't have the greatest depth at CM. Riviere may not have played much this season, but he's still a talented and useful player, especially in a competitive GW like this. Putting that deal into numbers, it's St.Etienne's 88 and rising 83 for my 87, 86 and rising 84, most likely 88 and 86 for 87, 86 and 86 by the next changes. Is that really such a one-sided deal that it makes me a cheat?

Regarding Leverkusen, the only reason he put that offer in was because I negotiated a two-part deal with him on chat. The old Leverkusen manager didn't reply to offers, so why not try negotiating with a new manager? The 2 part deal was Sissoko, Devaux and Zebina for Rolfes and Carvajal. Had originally asked him about Lars Bender, but he wanted Capoue. We compromised to Rolfes and Sissoko (and Devaux - needed to give another player because I don't have the cash), but I would only make the switch if he would take Zebina for Carvajal. The part of the deal that StormBringer suggest I'm cheating is only the first part, Carvajal and 3m for Zebina. Had that gone through, I would've given him Sissoko, Devaux and the 3m back for Rolfes. As a whole deal, is this again such a one-sided deal that it makes me a cheat? It's worth pointing out that before the new Leverkusen manager joined he was manager of Bastia. Surely if our accounts are linked, like StormBringer suggested, I would've taken Khazri from him. I wasn't 100% sure whether to do the deal with Leverkusen, Sissoko is a bit of an uncertainty at the moment, but one deal isn't worth being called a cheat over so I've pulled out of the deal, hopefully it removes some of the uncertainty in the GW.

Final point, I was personally surprised that my deal for Jackson Martinez wasn't mentioned, thought that would've been more "suspicious" than the deal with St.Etienne. I know I said I wouldn't comment on the Lokomotiv/Rubin accusations, but StormBringer mentioned their deals with Fenerbahce and Hoffenheim, but not their deals with Porto, another club who they've both got deals with. I'm not trying to implicate Porto here at all, just intrigued.

this might have already been mentioned some where else but has anyone else noticed how SM have added an extra 0 to all the credits? I'm sure it's not a glitch because for their competition on facebook the prize is now 5000 coins not 500. Well I can't say for sure, but I reckon these guys are going broke. Explains all the new gc's and this recent tactic to try and con people into buying more coins because they think they are getting more than they are.

this might have already been mentioned some where else but has anyone else noticed how SM have added an extra 0 to all the credits? I'm sure it's not a glitch because for their competition on facebook the prize is now 5000 coins not 500. Well I can't say for sure' date=' but I reckon these guys are going broke. Explains all the new gc's and this recent tactic to try and con people into buying more coins because they think they are getting more than they are.[/quote']

As far as i can tell, everything seems to be the same price, theyve just multiplied everything by 10 for some reason?

As far as i can tell' date=' everything seems to be the same price, theyve just multiplied everything by 10 for some reason?[/quote']

yea, as i said, to try and trick people into buying more credits because the numbers seem larger. it's like in the shops how they make stuff 1.99 even though there's no difference.

Lampard and Callejon are back at Hannover. And paid max swap for Nene.

Sadly though, the smfa have reversed my deal for Das Bost.

I have rl good friends in the gw and it is full of forumers so I am keen to stick this out.

yea' date=' as i said, to try and trick people into buying more credits because the numbers seem larger. it's like in the shops how they make stuff 1.99 even though there's no difference.[/quote']

My bad, i just seen the bit where you thought they were going broke, and thought that you thought :D it was a price hike.

Seems weird what they are doing right enough.

Is anyone interested in taking over Atletico Madrid? I have only made one deal which was the Falcao deal which I regret big style now but oh well, life goes on. The squad isnt ruined. Im just not enjoying the gameworld much seeing all the deals reversed, seems people cant manage the way they want to and I dont want to hang around to see if it will happen to me to be honest. I dont want to resign and let any old numpty have it so if anyone has any friends or if anyone in this gameworld would like them, let me know.

Sorry for leaving so soon, I never normally do.

Thanks

Edit: Sorry I've made 3 deals, 2 cash + the falcao one.

Is anyone interested in taking over Atletico Madrid? I have only made one deal which was the Falcao deal which I regret big style now but oh well' date=' life goes on. The squad isnt ruined. Im just not enjoying the gameworld much seeing all the deals reversed, seems people cant manage the way they want to and I dont want to hang around to see if it will happen to me to be honest. I dont want to resign and let any old numpty have it so if anyone has any friends or if anyone in this gameworld would like them, let me know.

Sorry for leaving so soon, I never normally do.

Thanks

Edit: Sorry I've made 3 deals, 2 cash + the falcao one.[/quote']

mate i really recommend you stick around. i had 2 deals reversed myself and many others have had the same but we're going to stick at it. it really will be fun, with the tipping comp and as of tomorrow a number of people will be doing totw stuff etc. Give it another go I say!

Rick James steered TSV 1860 München to victory against SV Sandhausen.

TSV 1860 München outclassed SV Sandhausen and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Forlan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Emana was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with that for a first up game, superstar signing Forlan proving his worth, i'm hoping for a lot more goals from him in our promotion bid:D

Hannover beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0.

Had more possession but less shots and less shots on target.

Nene scored on debut and a clean sheet even though Zieler got a 5 (much like he has for me in Reality Check.

Very happy!

Archived