★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Hannover beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0.

Had more possession but less shots and less shots on target.

Nene scored on debut and a clean sheet even though Zieler got a 5 (much like he has for me in Reality Check.

Very happy!

Was hoping you wouldn't notice the result..

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Respuesta: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Chivas 1906 earned a draw with Real Sociedad against Atlético Madrid.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Real Sociedad and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.

Vela was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good result but Griezmann suspended for 3 matches and Prieto injured for 10 days.

Srna went mental at his transfer being reversed on his way to the airport, he promptly got himself sent off by attempting to curse the referee in many an Italian expletive. Not to worry we still won 3-0 :)

Perfect start to the season for Inter, in a 4-1 demolition of Siena. New signing Shinji Kagawa got off to a perfect start as well, netting a hat trick with Guarin getting the 4th.

The new team looks good but still some work to do. Up next RSC Anderlecht in the champions league, gonna need 3 points from this one as it is a very strong group. Will have the Serie A totw out soon.

Tough 3-2 loss to Middlesbrough although with the strike partnership of Thierry Henry and Didier Drogba and they were the odds on favorite to win. More possession, more shots, more shots on target, more corners.. All I was missing was more goals.

last night's match report

. steered E.

Frankfurt to victory against Nuremberg.

E.

Frankfurt beat Nuremberg 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Streller scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Danic and Schwegler were also amongst the goalscorers.

sit top of the bundesliga at the mo;)

Decent but somewhat slightly disappointing start to the league with a 3-3 draw at Borussia Park with Bayern Leverkusen.

A brace for De Jong and a single goal from Xhaka gained the point for Monchengladbach in a game they probably just about deserved to win.

m1nx0pda4esg_sqr256.jpg

De Jong, scores a brace and picks up MOTM on his debut

Sporting CP get off to a decent enough start with a 3-2 win over Pacos, with the goals coming from Insua, Damiao and Labyad. Pacos scored 2 in 3 mins very late on, but we held firm.

I still have players for cash if anyone is interested. 83-88 and will also consider a large cash offer for Schaars.

bundesliga-logo.jpg

Team of the Week

Wolfsburg had an impressive away victory at Hamburg, with Diego Benaglio keeping a clean sheet in the process. He didn't have to work a huge amount - making 4 saves - but a clean sheet away from home always looks good on a keeper's CV. RATING 8

Stelios Malezas of Dusseldorf got a key assist in their 3-2 home win over unmanaged Furth. He is the first defender on the TOTW team. RATING 8

Karim Haggui and Rafael Varane both get in the TOTW team after an impressive home win for Hannover over title contenders Borussia Dortmund, winning 2-0.

RATING - BOTH 8

E.Frankfurt won 3-0 at home to unmanaged Nuremburg, with Heiko Butscher leading the defense very impressively. RATING 9

Toni Kroos scored a goal and assisted a goal for Bayern Munich at home to unmanaged Bremen, picking up the MOTM award in the process. RATING 10

William Kvist scored the key opening goal for Stuttgart in their 3-1 home win over unmanaged Frieburg which set the platform for a comfortable afternoon. RATING 8

Jan Schlaudraff captained Hannover to victory of Dortmund, and scored a stunning free kick in a MOTM performance. RATING 8

Luuk De Jong leads the frontline after two goals for Monchengladbach in their 3-3 draw with Leverkusen. RATING 8

Stefan Reisinger had a hand in all three goals, scoring a brace and setting up the other goal for Dusseldorf in their 3-2 win over Furth. RATING 9

Vedad Ibisevic likewise had a hand in all 3 Stuttgart goals - scoring one and setting up two in a 3-1 home win. RATING 10

RESULT OF THE ROUND - HANNOVER 2 - 0 BORUSSIA DORTMUND

PLAYER OF THE ROUND - VEDAD IBISEVIC - STUTTGART

totw.jpg

Other mentions -

Zieler / Trapp / Dante / Kadlec / Naldo / Jung / Schweinstieger / Meier / Afellay / Gyan / Streller / Cacau / Kiessling.

Well I have not been on the forum in a couple of weeks as my work has been pileing up. Anywhom, Birmingham were very quiet and had no big news to report and then today I receive an offer from Marseille to be the new head coach so I took it. Luckily just before game time aswell :D

didn't do as well tonight against freiburg, but still managed the three points

and kept a clean sheet to boot.

.. steered E.

Frankfurt to victory against Freiburg.

E.Frankfurt beat Freiburg 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schwegler scored the winner for E.

Frankfurt and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

First game with Marseille and we win 2-1 against AS Nancy Lorraine. Valbuena and an 89th minute winner from Cheyrou give me the perfect start to life at Marseille.

Many players for sale now, really want to change the team up so message me if you want anyone from my team :)

Archived