★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Sorry guys I haven't had very much time for SM lately so I've been doing my best and kinda rushed to get the totw out for turn 1 and I'll hopefully get back to it for turn 3. Just thought I'd add I'm not to bothered Lampard Legend has left as apparently he's a cheater (or was in the past anyway)

Looks like I am going to be taking over the tipping competition for a week or so while LegendaryLemon is busy so to anyone who is interested I'll be putting up the fixture list for Turn 4 (round 2 of the competition) tomorrow.

tonight's match report

.. steered E.Frankfurt to victory against Stuttgart.

E.Frankfurt outclassed Stuttgart and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schwegler scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Streller was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dortmund beat unmanaged Nuremberg 3-1 tonight.

Lewandowski 2 and Blaszczykowski 1

Moved up to 6th spot after this win.

Next match is against Chelsea in the SMFA cup, unsure if I should field my best Xl there, or against Bremen the day after in the league hm.. Decisions :eek:

Dominant performance from Monchengladbach only results in a narrow 1-0 win, courtesy of Stranzl.

63% possession and 17 shots, pretty happy with that. MoM performance from start striker Luuk De Jong. Up to 6th and next league I face bottom of the league Freiburg. A win would be lovely. :)

Archived