★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★ Team of the Week Wolfsburg had an impressive away victory at Hamburg, with Diego Benaglio keeping a clean sheet in the process. He didn't

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★ Today at 10.22am Spurs announced that Andre Villa Boas had been sacked as manager as he was seen dogging with John Terry in a car park nea

Keen on making this the best and most active GC yet. Already about 20 odd managers set to join, and once the GC is created I'll list them and their clubs. Anyones welcome to join as it's public open s

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Sorry guys I haven't had very much time for SM lately so I've been doing my best and kinda rushed to get the totw out for turn 1 and I'll hopefully get back to it for turn 3. Just thought I'd add I'm not to bothered Lampard Legend has left as apparently he's a cheater (or was in the past anyway)

tonight's match report

.. steered E.Frankfurt to victory against Stuttgart.

E.Frankfurt outclassed Stuttgart and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schwegler scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Streller was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dominant performance from Monchengladbach only results in a narrow 1-0 win, courtesy of Stranzl.

63% possession and 17 shots, pretty happy with that. MoM performance from start striker Luuk De Jong. Up to 6th and next league I face bottom of the league Freiburg. A win would be lovely. :)