★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Mike H steered Rennes to victory against Evian TG.

Rennes hammered Evian TG 7 - 1 in their French Shield Quarter Final fixture.

Kembo-ekoko scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Féret and Theophile-catherine were also amongst the goalscorers.

Not a bad start.

tonight's cup report

.. steered E.

Frankfurt to victory against Aue.

E.Frankfurt outclassed Aue and beat them 3 - 0 in their German Shield Quarter Final fixture.

De Nigris scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aigner was also on the scoresheet for his side.

result puts me into the semi's against schalke, other semi is bayern vs wolfsburg

thankfully its not til the 26th, so should give me some time to get my first team back in one piece

So first gold champ ive been in' date=' I take it buying from unmanaged is ok? As it seems to be the way??[/quote']

Ye it's ok mate. In the best of worlds people wouldn't. But since everyone does it, there's no reason to not do it yourself really..

Besides, ever since they started spitting out gc's on a daily basis, deals between managers doesn't happen as often as it used to, and people ask for ridiculous one sided deals more then often.

In this gw I don't mind at all as I like my Dortmund original.

Speaking of buying players from unmanaged teams..

Wilfried BONY has completed his move to Dortmund from Vitesse for 6,522,000

Pretty happy with getting the lad for cv. With Reus being more of a winger IRL, it's feels good to have another natural striker in the team.

Dortmund beat Freiburg 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Decided to play Reus on the wing tonight and give Wilfried Bony the chance to make his debute tonight partnering Lewandowski.

Can't complain about the outcome, Lewandowski and Reus scored one each and Bony assisting both.

This win also sees me 1st in the table for the first time this season.

Let's see how long I can stay on top..

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) steered Genoa CFC to victory against Juventus.

Genoa CFC beat Juventus 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Holt scored both of the goals for Genoa CFC and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After their result against Juventus, Genoa CFC are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Genoa CFC have now won 5 games in a row after beating Juventus setting a new club record

My Best result so far now just behind Juventus on Goal Difference in 5th place and with my new signing scoring 4 goals in 4 appearances I might get into the champions league:D

decided to move on from ein' to fellow german club wolfsburg

was going to stick with ein' but when the opportunity arose i just figured it was to good to pass up

teams in a bit of a state at the moment with unhappy players and alot of players "nmf" but should be able to correct that after a few turns

logged in just to see the only transfer that had taken place at the club had been reversed (lugano from psg) not too sure why it was done but not to fussed as lugano isn't exactly one of my fav players and would of probably sold him anyways, just now i've been re-embursed with the 16 odd mil that was payed for him so i can get straight on to filling the gaps.

looking at putting in a real title challenge with these lads as my team on average(now) is alot better that at frankfurt so if all goes well i should(fingers crossed) be back up at the right end of the table in no time

decided to move on from ein' to fellow german club wolfsburg

was going to stick with ein' but when the opportunity arose i just figured it was to good to pass up

teams in a bit of a state at the moment with unhappy players and alot of players "nmf" but should be able to correct that after a few turns

logged in just to see the only transfer that had taken place at the club had been reversed (lugano from psg) not too sure why it was done but not to fussed as lugano isn't exactly one of my fav players and would of probably sold him anyways' date=' just now i've been re-embursed with the 16 odd mil that was payed for him so i can get straight on to filling the gaps.

looking at putting in a real title challenge with these lads as my team on average(now) is alot better that at frankfurt so if all goes well i should(fingers crossed) be back up at the right end of the table in no time

[/font']

Good luck with your new team bud, this might actually help me in the title race aswell, as I've now got a head start to your new team :)

Was just about to make a thread saying its amazing theres no forumer GC and I saw this.

Went for Fulham

Welcome to 222 mate.

So how many forumers are here and whats the best league?

Good question, there's a list in the first post. Don't think it's upadated well tho, I wouldn't be surprised if many have quit already. Cuz most of them are not posting anylonger.

My guess is England or Germany

drummed out a 2-1 win tonight away from home, just glad i had actually scored the two, as freiburg's goal came in the 89th min, which could of been a wounder

.. steered Wolfsburg to victory against Freiburg.

Wolfsburg beat Freiburg 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Dost scored both of the goals for Wolfsburg and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

moves me up to 10th in the league

Archived