★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

LegendaryLemon

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ★The Official Forum GC - GC 222 - Discussion Thread ★

Dortmund outclassed Stuttgart and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Not much to brag about since they're unmanaged, but as we all know they can be a little tricky aswell. :)

Good to se that Bony,Lewandowski and Reus keeps on banging them in for me.

Looks like a central midfielder is on the way to Dortmund..

wolfsburg have also splashed the cash on a new cm

will be my new 1st team captain' date=' playing alongside diego in the middle of the park

[/font']

Nice signing..

Dortmund slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against PSV in their SMFA Champions Cup Group F fixture.

I had already given up the SMFA cup, really rather go for the League and domestic cups this season.

PSV is a scary side with Ribey and Vermaelen tho :eek:

wolfsburg have also splashed the cash on a new cm

will be my new 1st team captain' date=' playing alongside diego in the middle of the park

[/font']

That's a superb signing for that price mate.

Rennes signed Beck at right back for a fortune, but we desperately needed a defender.

After their result against Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Not bad since i took over:cool:

Niall Taylor steered Southampton to victory against Tottenham Hotspur.

Southampton beat Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Yoshida and Schneiderlin were amongst the goalscorers.

Cormac Mc Garrigle (Forum) steered Genoa CFC to victory against Bologna FC.

Genoa CFC outclassed Bologna FC and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Borriello scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Holt was also on the scoresheet for his side

another win and another goal for Grant Holt

Dortmund vs Dusseldorf 4-1

I have to admit, I was really worried that my nice streak would come to an end tonight when Dusseldorf got the first goal in the 2nd minute.

Luckily, in the 32nd minute Lewandowski scored on a penalty. And when Gotze scored on a freekick early second half I knew it was over.

Midseason break in the league now, with Bender still out for 8 days I'm happy with the timing. He'll probably miss the game against Borussia M when the league starts again, but should be fit for the one after that.

well as the creator of the thread' date=' i thought that i really should re-join, and so went to take on spartak moskva. But the SMFA being as a cunning and clever as usual saw through my attempt to have multiple accounts in this game world. Such a joke.:mad:[/quote']

That's just awful. sorry mate.

With internal deals getting reversed anyway I keep going for externals.

Alain TRAORE has completed his move to Dortmund from Lorient for 14,374,000. All other offers were turned down.

Let's just hope Elo is right about this lad, Cuz I gave 1/3 of my budget B)

Finally the league started again after the mid-season break.

Dortmund travelled to Borussia-Park to play Monchengladbach, game ended 4-4 in a crazy game where nothing could seperate the two sides.

Glad to see Lewandowksi keeps on banging them in for me, with 2 goals tonight he's now joint topscorer with L.De Jong from B.Monchengladbach ( who scored 3 tonight) both are on 18 goals half way through the campaign.

Next up is Ashtinis Hanover, the team I lost to in the very first game this season. Let's see if I have learned something since then..

Sven Bender is finally available for selection again after being out for over 4 weeks due to an injury, and he will most likely replace Kehl in the starting eleven on Wednesday.

Finally the league started again after the mid-season break.

Dortmund travelled to Borussia-Park to play Monchengladbach' date=' game ended 4-4 in a crazy game where nothing could seperate the two sides.

Glad to see Lewandowksi keeps on banging them in for me, with 2 goals tonight he's now joint topscorer with L.De Jong from B.Monchengladbach ( who scored 3 tonight) both are on 18 goals half way through the campaign.

Next up is Ashtinis Hanover, the team I lost to in the very first game this season. Let's see if I have learned something since then..

Sven Bender is finally available for selection again after being out for over 4 weeks due to an injury, and he will most likely replace Kehl in the starting eleven on Wednesday.[/quote']

Gonna be a good game, finally sorted my NMF's :)

Niall Taylor steered Southampton to victory against Newcastle United.

Southampton beat Newcastle United 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ramirez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Denis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Up to 12th not doing to bad

Archived